What's new

India tells China: Kashmir is to us what Tibet, Taiwan are to you

See, China may have had problems with Nehru, but if you hang out on this board long enough, you will realize that many Indians too are quite contemptuous of Nehru.

However, when China decided to back terrorist organizations like the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, and proliferate nuclear weapons to the Indo-centric Pakistan military, then China earned the hostility of even those Indians who were unhappy with Nehru.

India itself chose to make enemies out of its two biggest neighbours, China and Pakistan.

Ask why China supports Pakistan's military? Because India backstabbed us in 1959. Cause and effect.

Also, China does not "back" any terrorist organizations, unlike India which supported LTTE. :wave:

India itself chose to make enemies out of its two biggest neighbours, China and Pakistan.

Ask why China supports Pakistan's military? Because India backstabbed us in 1959. Cause and effect.

Also, China does not "back" any terrorist organizations, unlike India which supported LTTE. :wave:

You can read my post again, if you like. You seem to have missed the point entirely.

You can read my post again, if you like.

I have read it. :tup:

My point is that it was India, who chose to go down the path of hostility with China.

Your complaints are all recent, they all happened AFTER India backstabbed China in 1959. Cause and effect.

Just be thankful that China is not hosting Indian separatist groups, in retaliation for India's having hosted ours for over half a century.

My point is that it was India, who chose to go down the path of hostility with China.

Your complaints are all recent, they all happened AFTER the backstabbing of 1959.

Just be thankful that China is not hosting Indian separatist groups, in retaliation for India's having hosted ours for half a century.

You are still missing the point. Never mind.

Your complaints are all recent, they all happened AFTER the backstabbing of 1959. Cause and effect.

Just be thankful that China is not hosting Indian separatist groups, in retaliation for India's having hosted ours for half a century.

CD..
What do you want us to do....annihilate all of them..they are refugees..isn't it...what harm are they doing to you guys...compare them with Kashmiri Terrorist....are they behaving in the same fashion....NO....WHY....because we do not let them.

You are still missing the point. Never mind.

Your point is about Nehru, and how "some" Indians disagree with him. So what? How is that even relevant?

The numbers of Indians who disagree with Nehru is absolutely immaterial from a Chinese perspective. They have no power to change anything.

CD..
What do you want us to do....annihilate all of them..they are refugees..isn't it...what harm are they doing to you guys...compare them with Kashmiri Terrorist....are they behaving in the same fashion....NO....WHY....because we do not let them.

Like I said, you had more than 50 years to "disband" them and let them live out their lives peacefully.

Instead they were held as an Indian "political chip", even though India knew that China was worried about the border between India and our Tibetan region.

Doesn't really matter anymore though, considering the old age of the Dalai Lama.

Your point is about Nehru, and how "some" Indians disagree with him. So what? How is that even relevant?

The numbers of Indians who disagree with Nehru is absolutely immaterial from a Chinese perspective. They have no power to change anything.

The second paragraph of my post is also relevant. Think over it, if you feel like.

Last edited:
That is the whole crux of the argument.

India wants China to respect India's affairs in Kashmir... in the same way that India has ("apparently") respected our sovereignty over Tibet.

The problem is, India has NOT respected our sovereignty in Tibet, even going so far... as to host our largest separatist group (the Tibetan government "in exile") for over half a century.

So it is a shockingly poor argument by the Indian government.
We didnt invite your so called groups to Indian teritory. If you say it this way then Tibetans dont consider themselves as a part of China and want to leave that country and get exiled to India.

Now as a country, we dont even keep a track of how many Tibetans/Bangaldeshi refugees are there in India, they have all come by thweir wish.

Now we run democratic country (flawed yet democratic) so we cant kill or deport these people, including Dalai lama just because they have bad rel;ationship with you.

If you are so interested in calling them your own then take care of your own first before pointing at others...

We didnt invite your so called groups to Indian teritory. If you say it this way then Tibetans dont consider themselves as a part of China and want to leave that country and get exiled to India.

Now as a country, we dont even keep a track of how many Tibetans/Bangaldeshi refugees are there in India, they have all come by thweir wish.

They tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in 1959. When they failed, they escaped to India.

By supporting and hosting them, India showed their true intentions... and proved that the Indian phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" was a complete lie.

Absolutely yes. :tup:

The most likely trigger for another war in the subcontinent is a repeat of the Mumbai attacks, which will force the Indian government to take aggressive action against the so-called "training camps" in Pakistan.

Now considering China's close relationship with Pakistan, and the fact that we NEED Pakistan as a geostrategic artery (Gwadar port and KKH), who do you think we will support? Obviously Pakistan.

Certainly not India, the country which has been hosting our largest separatist group for over half a century, and which also makes claims on Chinese land. The country which made it's own decision to turn China into an enemy.
:lol:

So you dont trust the nukes you gave to Pakistan??

Coz we hear most of the times from our Pak friends that if India attacks millitant camps then we will consider this as a full scale war and will nuke India.

Anyway, sounds like either you doubt your allies capability or just lurking around to attack India. or should I say destroy Pakistan. One bullet and two targets??? and convert the so called artery of yours to a full fledged Chinese anatomical system.

Listen up. Dont dream of joining Pakistan in case of a war with India (i hope sense prevails in both countries), coz if that happens and you join Pak, then consider yourself in very dengerous position..

It might just back fire.

They tried to violently overthrow the Chinese government in 1959. When they failed, they escaped to India.

By supporting and hosting them, India showed their true intentions... and proved that the Indian phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" was a complete lie.

It was a lie, but I dont blame them for wanting Tibet as a buffer zone. If China takes over Tibet, It also considers some parts of India as "Tibet"..(Arunachal Pradesh)

Listen up. Dont dream of joining Pakistan in case of a war with India (i hope sense prevails in both countries), coz if that happens and you join Pak, then consider yourself in very dengerous position..

It might just back fire.

India has had MANY opportunities to become friendly with China, all of which were ignored.

Bottom line: India is our rival, and Pakistan our vital ally. Who did you think we were going to support?

Anyway you can avoid all this, just don't play games with your neighbours and don't attack Pakistan.

Good, they escaped to India, we didnt invite them.

We dont flame these groups to go against China, neither we play a role in creating unstability in your country, and if you feel so, then as a country you are insecured.

Second- We do feel the same thing when these terrorists attack innocent citizen here and people die. So responsible country like yours gives it a blind eye. India doesnt do it with you, we can just simply supply arms to Tibetans, is it difficult?, and keep saying we are not involved and show us some proof like our neighbours does to us.

The bottom line is you guys dont want to play it fair. and its not me the whole world complains about you.

and you cant fight the whole world.

We are not the culprit. A sincere suggestion.

Stop crying about the past, and move on......

It was a lie, but I dont blame them for wanting Tibet as a buffer zone. If China takes over Tibet, It also considers some parts of India as "Tibet"..(Arunachal Pradesh)

This is an answer that I can understand from a geostrategic point of view.

Of course they would wanted Tibet as a buffer zone, but the actions of 1959 went much too far in my opinion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom