What's new

India tells China: Kashmir is to us what Tibet, Taiwan are to you

India could have disbanded the Tibetan government in exile and let them live out their lives peacefully, or even let them go to live in the West. It is India that has a troubled border with our Tibetan region, not the West.

It is India that claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) not the West.

But you guys have had over 50 years to do that... and even if that somehow happened today, I think it would be far too late. Now it is simply easier to wait for the Dailai Lama to pass away from old age.

hey bing bing fan,
i have some points

1)u r saying that dalai will pass away,ur problem will be solved
2)but i think dalai has got popularity due to west
3)if he passes away,then another will take his seat
4)the next will also be raised by west as it took place in past
5)so here the cycle continues as long as west dominates

wat do u say?

hey bing bing fan,

wat do u say?

The next Dalai Lama will be born in Tibet, which means within the PRC.

Too bad for India. This so-called "Tibet card" that you gained from Nehru's 1959 backstabbing will soon disappear.

And why do you insist on calling me a "bing bing fan"? :rolleyes:

Disagree. In the event of another war between India and Pakistan (following a repeat of the Mumbai attacks for example)... .

So you are admitting that if India attacks Pakistan (Not feasible) then China will support Pakistan, look who is talking of peace in South Asia:lol:

then the Sino-Pakistani alliance will be very influential with regard to these territorial disputes..

again :lol:

In fact, even without a war-situation, we will still have influence. Who are Pakistan's two biggest allies? USA and China.

Again...for the bolded part, terrible misinformed you guys are:lol: US is Pak's ally ?, who says so?.....but I am accepting one fact here, China wants to fight a war with India with US-Pakistan-China in its side. tells a story about the confidence level. Anyway bad talk.

The point is if you support Pakistan, then India also has support. I am sure you will not bring your army to our borders , but covert support will be there. take my word, there are people waiting to gove covert support to India and they are just looking for a chance :lol:. again misinformed calculation....

Too bad for India. This so-called "Tibet card" that you gained from Nehru's 1959 backstabbing will soon disappear.

Too bad for India. This so-called "Tibet card" that you gained from Nehru's 1959 backstabbing will soon disappear

but the again the question is west?and their media.
so wat u have prepared for next one?
i heard that china has made their puppet ready for the next dalai lama.although i dont know the details of tibet,but i will say the problem will be west.
and regarding to so called back-stabbing,i would say there are 200000 tibetans live in india and rest in different part of world.
so u cant fool them..

coz ur post remain butyful like bing bing fan even after few trolling:D:D:D

India could have disbanded the Tibetan government in exile and let them live out their lives peacefully, or even let them go to live in the West. It is India that has a troubled border with our Tibetan region, not the West.

It is India that claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) not the West.

But you guys have had over 50 years to do that... and even if that somehow happened today, I think it would be far too late. Now it is simply easier to wait for the Dailai Lama to pass away from old age.

Even after the Dalai Lama passes away the Tibetan refugee community will still be there. So you are saying that you prefer that they go and live in America or Europe? Do you think that will help you?

Then I'll not hear another word about stapled visa etc right?
CS -

You guys dont consider Kashmir as a part of India and issue staple visas. Fine I can understand its a your strategy and and its our duty to raise a voice. You guys keep doing the same with US and Japan. nothing surprising.

But does that change the status.

1. India gives tibetan refuses a place to live in India. but that doesnt change a fact that Tibet is a part of China, atleast per Chinese claim, but you and Tibets are the parties who need to decide, and among yourselves, considering its an internal matter.

2. Similarly you issuing stapled visas will not change Kashmir's status as part of India. So I would request you to consider this as our internal matter and leave it to us. Its a matter btn India-Pakistan. Nothing will change if you shout and cry abt Kashmir. coz at the end of the day it doesnt change anything.

The atheist Communist Party wants to choose the next "reincarnation"? I don't think you should get into that business - and even if you do it will have no legitimacy.

So you are admitting that if India attacks Pakistan (Not feasible) then China will support Pakistan, look who is talking of peace in South Asia:lol:

Absolutely yes. :tup:

The most likely trigger for another war in the subcontinent is a repeat of the Mumbai attacks, which will force the Indian government to take aggressive action against the so-called "training camps" in Pakistan.

Now considering China's close relationship with Pakistan, and the fact that we NEED Pakistan as a geostrategic artery (Gwadar port and KKH), who do you think we will support? Obviously Pakistan.

Certainly not India, the country which has been hosting our largest separatist group for over half a century, and which also makes claims on Chinese land. The country which made it's own decision to turn China into an enemy.

2. Similarly you issuing stapled visas will not change Kashmir's status as part of India. So I would request you to consider this as our internal matter and leave it to us. Its a matter btn India-Pakistan. Nothing will change if you shout and cry abt Kashmir. coz at the end of the day it doesnt change anything.

That is the whole crux of the argument.

India wants China to respect India's affairs in Kashmir... in the same way that India has ("apparently") respected our sovereignty over Tibet.

The problem is, India has NOT respected our sovereignty in Tibet, even going so far... as to host our largest separatist group (the Tibetan government "in exile") for over half a century.

So it is a shockingly poor argument by the Indian government.

That is the whole crux of the argument.

India wants China to respect India's affairs in Kashmir... in the same way that India has ("apparently") respected our sovereignty over Tibet.

The problem is, India has NOT respected our sovereignty in Tibet, even going so far... as to host our largest separatist group (the Tibetan government "in exile") for over half a century.

So it is a shockingly poor argument by the Indian government.

host our largest separatist group (the Tibetan government "in exile") for over half a century

i think u dont get sleep until u repeat these lines 10-15 times on the forum.:D:D:D

host our largest separatist group (the Tibetan government "in exile") for over half a century

i think u dont get sleep until u repeat these lines 10-15 times on the forum.:D:D:D

That's because you guys don't listen. :no:

I haven't heard any explanation so far, for this back stabbing in 1959.

I would be interested if you are able to answer this. It will be relevant to the topic, since the Indian government is trying to make a comparison between India's attitude towards Tibet, and asking China to take the same attitude towards Kashmir.

China's Tibet Problem is not a problem at all. Issue is the forces of cetralisation opposing any decentarlization. As China progressess further and as they become more confident, they will like they have been in the past ( Hong Kong, Economic Liberalisation) will be more comfortable and will give Tibetans some form of autonomy within China's Main Land framework and allow them to practice their religion moer openly.....this will happen within 10 years from now.

Post this, most of the Tibetans will go back from India ( as China will be more prominsing land) and China's distrust of India will dis-appear. They may infact thank India for treating Tibetans well ...

By that time India will becoem second or third largest trading partner of China and India will becoem so much inter-linked with China that their will be many forces and vested interest working overtime to have the bestest relation with China.

I am very positive about future. My profile picture is that of my Son who is going to be 4 years old on 1Feb. I hope to teach him Chinese Language....

21st Century belongs to China.....India will enormously benefit being the neighbor of China.

I would be interested if you are able to answer this. It will be relevant to the topic, since the Indian government is trying to make a comparison between India's attitude towards Tibet, and asking China to take the same attitude towards Kashmir.

ok i will explain,:D:D

actually in 1959,lama didnt find any plane to get himself and his followers to any western country so they chose land path which went to india.and india is famous for taking care of guest so india provided them land to live:lol::lol:

-------------------------

coming on topic,
man u dont understand the limits which are imposed on the tibetans here in india.when ever any chinese minister come here of any level ,they protest in massive way without caring for their lives
see this video,and this is nothing.

and more ever in one video they were not allowed to play a football match in delhi.
and they complain that india is soft and dont care abt us inspite of being an democracy.
and u r like an kid repeating the same line again n again.
problem is that ,u dont have access to deep info like other chinese friends i have.they are also told that lama wants separation and he is enemy.
so solve ur problem first.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i will explain,:D:D

actually in 1959,lama didnt find any plane to get himself and his followers to any western country so they chose land path which went to india.and india is famous for taking care of guest so india provided them land to live:lol::lol:

You didn't answer my question. :no:

My question is, why did India sing the stupid "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" song, and pretend that they were our friends... and then for NO reason at all, decide to host our largest separatist group immediately after they had failed to overthrow the Chinese government?

What was the reason for this backstabbing in 1959?

See, China may have had problems with Nehru, but if you hang out on this board long enough, you will realize that many Indians too are quite contemptuous of Nehru.

However, when China decided to back terrorist organizations like the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, and proliferate nuclear weapons to the Indo-centric Pakistan military, then China earned the hostility of even those Indians who were unhappy with Nehru.

The people of India, Japan and South Korea are actually in a very similar situation due to Chinese policies in North Korea and Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom