What's new

India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

Sometimes they give me the feeling that CPC is not in control of the PLA and instead it is Pakistan like system. Their minister says something and then their troops always do the opposite.

Do you really think there is a rising tension between CCP and PLA?
No, Xi jingpin has the most authority over PLA since Deng xiaopin, cause both his father and him, even his wife were PLA before.

But one thing for sure, our land force has most incentive to start a war. Nowadays they feel marginized, they need a war to test the new gadgets, prove themselves and get more fund allocation, and there is one way they can go, that is India.

Don't worry, as I said before, this is just the response to your border immigration plan. If your Modiji gonna play tough, we will play tough back.

you are just a coward!! keep kisisng chinese arses you moron no one is being sentimental i may not me as mature as you are, but i am sure no one is willing to down bown to these chinese you are just blind and stupid i have my faith in our military(Army kicks off raising new mountain strike corps against China - The Times of India people like you are a disgrace to my country now keep up with your ignorant *** kissing trade is one thing but our interests and our land can never be jeopardize, iit seems like you are willing to sell your own parents for the chinese bro

he is your slave he would do/believe anything ,
Ohh really with so called mountains corps your think its Enough to beat Chinese PLA establishment. Did you ever go to AP just visit see chinese development's Chain s of rail and roads, airports in that area.Teens like you talk to about war like it's such good thing have you ever faced it yourself or you are good only in Internet Warmongering.No one is kissing any ones arse it's all about Priorities If you don't Respect your enemies in War you will be doomed.You try to War mongering so hard just tell how many times There have border skirmishes since 52 yrs after 1962 Zero situations.. is not worse that it was in J&K you say there is airspace violation s in border well the borders are disputed btw china and India it will happen unless it will be not settled.I never said bow to the Chinese but we have presently no situation in Fighting a to front war unless we Make ourselves ready for it ,MOD knows it. And if you are so eagar to start a war with them go on fight in your dreams . :D:D:D:D hopes it's satisfy you
One more thing "Cowardness are much better than Fanatic Patriotism Sometimes cowards Live a day to Strike back when they get best opportunity, But Fanatic patriotism Will only gets you Worse Fate ."San Tzu, Art Of War

Last edited:
No, Xi jingpin has the most authority over PLA since Deng xiaopin, cause both his father and him, even his wife were PLA before.

But one thing for sure, our land force has most incentive to start a war. Nowadays they feel marginized, they need a war to test the new gadgets, prove themselves and get more fund allocation, and there is one way they can go, that is India.

Don't worry, as I said before, this is just the response to your border immigration plan. If your Modiji gonna play tough, we will play tough back.

What... adding our place into your map?????
44600641.jpg

And keep your mind fart with you/////// PLA can do shit against IA , not any more .... You know whats the biggest mistake you pig making ?? Under estimating.... ONE WAY??? what's exactly that??????? Surrendering to VietNam Girls???????

View attachment 36873

And keep your mind fart with you/////// PLA can do shit against IA , not any more .... You know whats the biggest mistake you pig making ?? Under estimating.... ONE WAY??? what's exactly that??????? Surrendering to VietNam Girls???????
you again, aha? you stupid clown get out of my way.

Xi jingpin has vowed to respect Panchasheel agreement. So, what's in a map?

Ohh really with so called mountains corps your think its Enough to beat Chinese PLA establishment. Did you ever go to AP just visit see chinese development's Chain s of rail and roads, airports in that area.Teens like you talk to about war like it's such good thing have you ever faced it yourself or you are good only in Internet Warmongering.No one is kissing any ones arse it's all about Priorities If you don't Respect your enemies in War you will be doomed.You try to War mongering so hard just tell how many times There have border skirmishes since 52 yrs after 1962 Zero situations.. is not worse that it was in J&K you say there is airspace violation s in border well the borders are disputed btw china and India it will happen unless it will be not settled.I never said bow to the Chinese but we have presently no situation in Fighting a to front war unless we Make ourselves ready for it ,MOD knows it. And if you are so eagar to start a war with them go on fight in your dreams . :D:D:D:D hopes it's satisfy you
One more thing "Cowardness are much better than Fanatic Patriotism Sometimes cowards Live a day to Strike back when they get best opportunity, But Fanatic patriotism Will only gets you Worse Fate ."San Tzu, Art Of War

you are a moron mate no one here is talking about war we are not for war we do want peace but we can not let go off AP dumbasses cowards like you are wiling to even sell your own parents to appease certain organizations i get that,care to explain what do you mean by bowing down to chinese?so you want our soldiers to bow down and do nothing when the chinese try to occupy our land?sorry bro that aint happening our brave soldiers will not bow down unlike you they aint no pussys like i said winning and losing is secondery but we wont let go off our land without a fight NOW TELL ME WHAT DO you PROPOSE ?do you think we should let go off AP?what if they try to claim assam next and then the whole of NE what do you think we should do?lets here it traitor
btw this is bjps stand :- i may be a teen but mr smart matured one seems like bjp disagrees with you

India has clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh: BJP

Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) leaderMukhtar Abbas Naqvion Sunday said thatArunachal Pradeshis an integral part ofIndiawhich has been conveyed to other countries time and again.

"India has a clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh. We have made it clear time and again that we will not compromise on even an inch of our land," said Naqvi in response to a question on the new Chinese map showing Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China.

Brushing aside the row over the new Chinese map, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Saturday said that Arunachal Pradesh is an inalienable part of the country and cartographic depiction does not change the reality of the ground.

India has clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh: BJP | Business Standard News

Last edited:
Xi jingpin has vowed to respect Panchasheel agreement. So, what's in a map?
AP is showing disputed terrortry With Chinese claims Aspected move by CCP. Gives ammo for Warmongering community in any india to Go Full monti:D:D

you again, aha? you stupid clown get out of my way.

Hahah A Retard Chinese fart on the way????

I alreadly remind you indians long time ago, that china will not tolerate your Modi's stupid and irratiating policy of border immigration to change the status quo, whether Modi is your god or not. You will see our more active response soon.

More Farts on the way??????

Lolzzz hehe :)

China is right afterall, even though loooong ago.India started it and China isn't someone who would take such steps unless it has something solid at hand and anyways at least china can keep the population happy ..which indian govt always fails to do.So a merger with china would not be bad for the people :)
Keep your population alive at first instead of talking about us Arunachalis.Our land is ours.Period.

We can move anyone anywhere inside India as long as it is not crossing into your country. But no one has the right to stop us inside our country.

You can do whatever you want. The onus of good relations is in your hands. Mr. Xi should watch his neighbourhood and see what actions he lets his PLA take.

You want to be US, remember US has strong allies in Mexico and Canada. You become strong only by taking your neighbours alongside you. Not antagonizing them and cornering them.

View attachment 36873

dude, you are underestimating China, WAAYYYYYYYYYY to much, like you did in 62 lol, well do what u want, we will sit and watch

We can move anyone anywhere inside India as long as it is not crossing into your country. But no one has the right to stop us inside our country.

You can do whatever you want. The onus of good relations is in your hands. Mr. Xi should watch his neighbourhood and see what actions he lets his PLA take.

You want to be US, remember US has strong allies in Mexico and Canada. You become strong only by taking your neighbours alongside you. Not antagonizing them and cornering them.
they have us as a good neighbor, what else could they want?

dude, you are underestimating China, WAAYYYYYYYYYY to much, like you did in 62 lol, well do what u want, we will sit and watch
Rofl, 62, when we even didnt thinking of any kind of war, thats the stupidity or I say Nehru was naive at that time.

And on other note, you underestimating India too much, think about it, India didnt even started to play its card.

they have us as a good neighbor, what else could they want?
I dunno..Maybe Russia,Japan,South korea,taiwan,SEA nations ?No offence meant but having the world epicentre of terrorism as a good neighbour is hardly something to be glad of.

I dont give a shit about your army, if the govt. cant control it, then there is no proud in it, do some court marshal then, they have to follow orders.Reestablish the command structure.

And if they cross our territory, then India play tough definitely.

If you talk like that way, then don't complain about our border violation next time, because we believe it is a move within China. If you implement your immigration plan, you will see our tanks march into AP, which again is still an operation within China territory.

kindly remind you, Mexico become US' good buddy only after america grabed its califonia, texas and new mexico. We don't grab your land, we just try to take back what belong to us, see the diffirence?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom