What's new

India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

again you are not getting my point ,chinese are indeed powerful but not powerful enough to carry out an invasion they will do it once they are cable enough maybe after a decade or two ,do you actually believe that we will be nuking each other over a small piece of land?come on mate ..lets be realistic here if we do not stand up to chinese hegemony today we will be crying out loud later and then no one will come and save you remember that mate not even the russian will help us they are getitng all cozy with the chinese and now even pakistanis ,just think about it...mate your chinese worshiping is getting ridiculous bro ..
Im Being Realistic Here I think you are Not. Indian Authorities Already Doing What we can Do(with All Balls We got)Practically We Our No Match For PLA in Present Times Not in Tech nor in Economical Sustainability .India should Maintain Status Quo To Meet Its Objectives (grow Its Economy)Till we Come to there Level Globally. Im Not Chinese Worshiper But A Sane Indian We are in Crisis Right Now And You Are Talking About Open Another Front War When We Already Engaged in Eastern Front With Our Shitty Economy.Yes We Have To Bow to them they Are Rising Power they Work Hard For It for Decades May be End Up Losing AP We Indians Are good for Talking Shit And Discussing About Being A Global Power Reality is we Can't Even Nicely Feed 40 % of Our Young Generation. Im Not Denying Reality But I Rather Know how Harsh Reality Can Be? Problem is Are you are Ready to Face Reality

Im Being Realistic Here I think you are Not. Indian Authorities Already Doing What we can Do(with All Balls We got)Practically We Our No Match For PLA in Present Times Not in Tech nor in Economical Sustainability .India should Maintain Status Quo To Meet Its Objectives (grow Its Economy)Till we Come to there Level Globally. Im Not Chinese Worshiper But A Sane Indian We are in Crisis Right Now And You Are Talking About Open Another Front War When We Already Engaged in Eastern Front With Our Shitty Economy.Yes We Have To Bow to them they Are Rising Power they Work Hard For It for Decades May be End Up Losing AP We Indians Are good for Talking Shit And Discussing About Being A Global Power Reality is we Can't Even Nicely Feed 40 % of Our Young Generation. Im Not Denying Reality But I Rather Know how Harsh Reality Can Be? Problem is Are you are Ready to Face Reality

what a pathetic disgusting respond are you even an Indian? WE BOW DOWN TO NOBODY stop talking like a coward now nobody wants war my point was simple we must be prepared for the worst case scenario if they try to engage in any kind of hostilely against India we must fight back and make more allies ,WE ARE NOT COWARDS winning and losing is another thing but bowing down to chinese hegemony?are you nuts you are just a traitor idiot we will not bow down to them our objective should be our economy don't worry but that does not mean we will give away our land what a moron you are !go bow down to your chinese masters traitor

what a pathetic disgusting respond are you even an Indian? WE BOW DOWN TO NOBODY stop talking like a coward now nobody wants war my point was simple we must be prepared for the worst case scenario if they try to engage in any kind of hostilely against India we must fight back and make more allies ,WE ARE NOT COWARDS winning and losing is another thing but bowing down to chinese hegemony?are you nuts you are just a traitor idiot we will not bow down to them our objective should be our economy don't worry but that does not mean we will give away our land what a moron you are !go bow down to your chinese masters traitor
Ignorance is Bliss :disagree::disagree: Its Not Being Coward Lad!!! Its Being Patient Haven,t heard of ART OF WAR!!!Teen ..Sorry For you World is Not Good At It Seems To You. First complete you studies Lad!! Leave Our Foreign Policy on Experts Sitting In MOD Your to Rookie too Speak on That Guys Like you Never Get pass in Any Intelligence Exam Specially One in your Avatar Because you are too Sentimental And Practicality is First Part of Intelligence And you Lack it Very Much.

Last edited:
haha, indians why worry so much, you have invincible Modi who will tremble the world.It is just a natrual response to your Modi's massive border immigration plan

haha, indians why worry so much, you have invincible Modi who will tremble the world.
Ohh really I Think It Was Plan of Modi and Chinese Authorities Let West In Dark What we Are Planning:cheers::cheers: Long-live India china Friendship:azn::azn:
Hindi-chinni Bhai bhai :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

I alreadly remind you indians long time ago, that china will not tolerate your Modi's stupid and irratiating policy of border immigration to change the status quo, whether Modi is your god or not. You will see our more active response soon.

I alreadly remind you indians long time ago, that china will not tolerate your Modi's stupid and irratiating policy of border immigration to change the status quo, whether Modi is your god or not. You will see our more active response soon.
yeah Active Response
India moves to set up industrial parks with China| Reuters
India eyes China investment deal - The Times of India
India tops China as most attractive investment destination
China Offers to Invest $300bn in India's Infrastructure Projects

India needs to build more nukes, induct at least 50 agni 5 ICBM's and scrap no first use policy to counter Chinese threat.

Our maps always be like this don't know why some Indian react stongly today.

Last edited:
Ignorance is Bliss :disagree::disagree: Its Not Being Coward Lad!!! Its Being Patient Haven,t heard of ART OF WAR!!!Teen ..Sorry For you World is Not Good At It Seems To You. First complete you studies Lad!! Leave Our Foreign Policy on Experts Sitting In MOD Your to Rookie too Speak on That Guys Like you Never Get pass in Any Intelligence Exam Specially One in your Avatar Because you are too Sentimental And Practicality is First Part of Intelligence And you Lack it Very Much.

you are just a coward!! keep kisisng chinese arses you moron no one is being sentimental i may not me as mature as you are, but i am sure no one is willing to down bown to these chinese you are just blind and stupid i have my faith in our military(Army kicks off raising new mountain strike corps against China - The Times of India people like you are a disgrace to my country now keep up with your ignorant *** kissing trade is one thing but our interests and our land can never be jeopardize, iit seems like you are willing to sell your own parents for the chinese bro

do you really belive your newspapers? since you have freedom of media, they can bullshit whatever they like without take any responsibility.

he is your slave he would do/believe anything ,

Lets troll china as well by showing parts of xinjiang , lhasa and occupied tibet as our parts :)

I made my backyard extend all the way to Pittsburg on my map. Will be taking most of New Jersey for the front. A lot of people better start moving their shit, pronto !!!:bunny:

New Delhi: Reacting strongly to reports that China has in its recent map shown Arunachal Pradesh as its territory, India on Saturday said "cartographic depiction" does not change reality on the ground and asserted that Arunachal was an integral part of the country.

Asked about recent China maps which show disputed areas in Arunachal and South China Sea as its own, the Spokesperson in the External Affairs Ministry said, "The cartographic depictions do not change the reality on the ground.

"The fact that Arunachal Pradesh in integral and inalienable part of India has been conveyed to Chinese authority at several occasions including at the very highest level."

He also indicated that this may be raised by the Indian delegation, headed by Vice President Hamid Ansari, currently in China to participate in an event to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of Panchsheel or Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.

"It is normal practice to raise all issues of bilateral concerns," the Spokesperson said when asked if Ansari will raise it during his meetings with the Chinese leadership.

According to reports, China in its recent maps has shown disputed areas in Arunachal and South China Sea as its own.

Asked about reports of fresh incursions by Chinese troops in Ladakh region, the Spokesperson neither confirmed nor denied such incident and merely said Indian soldiers guarding country's borders were capable to secure our land.
India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

China riles India, new map shows Arunachal Pradesh as its integral part - IBNLive

New Chinese map lays claim to Arunachal Pradesh, J&K and South China Sea | idrw.org

@ Indians crybabies. Its Chinese map made by Chinese. Freedom of speech

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom