What's new

India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

India should plant web enabled cameras all over the borders. Then have a media team in place to pounce when the Chiense react as so. Paint the Chinese as evil aggressors, get the word out, involve social media......the world barely has any clue what the Chinese are up to. Maybe, jus maybe by getting the word and ppl aware of the situation, you can kind of make people think for a moment however brieft, that buying their goods and making them wealthy enables them to be bullies.

I see Indians are still in colonial mode。

What your former colonial master annexed is NOT yours。

Get the simple fact into your thick mind。

Bach-deal-with-it.jpg

I see Indians are still in colonial mode。

What your former colonial master annexed is NOT yours。

Get the simple fact into your thick mind。

What your random kingdoms annexed and called it theirs in olden days.
Sorry but you are not getting what doesn't belong to you.

The transgression into Ladakh and Chamoli in Uttarakhand on June 1 was unacceptable.

New Delhi: Reacting strongly to reports that China has in its recent map shown Arunachal Pradesh as its territory, India on Saturday said "cartographic depiction" does not change reality on the ground and asserted that Arunachal was an integral part of the country.

Asked about recent China maps which show disputed areas in Arunachal and South China Sea as its own, the Spokesperson in the External Affairs Ministry said, "The cartographic depictions do not change the reality on the ground.

"The fact that Arunachal Pradesh in integral and inalienable part of India has been conveyed to Chinese authority at several occasions including at the very highest level."

He also indicated that this may be raised by the Indian delegation, headed by Vice President Hamid Ansari, currently in China to participate in an event to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of Panchsheel or Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.

"It is normal practice to raise all issues of bilateral concerns," the Spokesperson said when asked if Ansari will raise it during his meetings with the Chinese leadership.

According to reports, China in its recent maps has shown disputed areas in Arunachal and South China Sea as its own.

Asked about reports of fresh incursions by Chinese troops in Ladakh region, the Spokesperson neither confirmed nor denied such incident and merely said Indian soldiers guarding country's borders were capable to secure our land.
India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

China riles India, new map shows Arunachal Pradesh as its integral part - IBNLive

New Chinese map lays claim to Arunachal Pradesh, J&K and South China Sea | idrw.org
Yes it is integral part of India until China takes it away really soon

China called Modi and indian bluff. It could not be obvious from actions of indian regime and media. Lets see what Modi and india has to show for? More of BCIM ? Things are getting interesting.

China follwed indian doctrine of bully in south asia and applied the same on india. Karma could not be more precise.

Last edited:
Yes it is integral part of India until China takes it away really soon
Same rant we heard from them since 52 years nothing happened China is too pussy to do anything Surrounded my challengers from all sides.They are happy in Drawing some maps Let it be Even we Indians showing Maps which constitute AJK and askai chin Our territory you so Is that change the reality:D:D:D

She is a 17 year old female bro :sarcastic:

Oh really is gender and age what you judge from..?

Then here's a fact..
Safed baal umar ki nishandahi kartay hain Aqal ki nahi.

The brighter fact here is that despite being much older you can't hold down a 17 YEAR OLD and with the same gut you think you can rule South Asia ..then I salute you..

Oh really is gender and age what you judge from..?
Then here's a fact..
Safed baal umar ki nishandahi kartay hain Aqal ki nahi.
The brighter fact here is that despite being much older you can't hold down a 17 YEAR OLD and with the same gut you think you can rule South Asia ..then I salute you..
LOL Now you are proving that how much childish you are and try to find someone to bash
At least read the post i quoted on that post he was saying you bro that's why i said that you are a 17 year old girl
FYI I am also 18 years old

LOL Now you are proving that how much childish you are and try to find someone to bash
At least read the post i quoted on that post he was saying you bro that's why i said that you are a 17 year old girl
FYI I am also 18 years old

Yeah 18 year old with a brains of someone still in gestation :rolleyes:

Yeah 18 year old with a brains of someone still in gestation
I think you should say sorry for that post :angry: and instead of saying sorry you're still talking BS again:sick:
Look how's talking about brain a girl who always start bashing without reading posts of others just check the flag (oooooh he is evil Indian) and start :blah:

I think you should say sorry for that post :angry: and instead of saying sorry you're still talking BS again:sick:
Look how's talking about brain a girl who always start bashing without reading posts of others just check the flag (oooooh he is evil Indian) and start :blah:

Go keep dreaming brainless freak..and who cares about your anger??
Sorry for what?? Bashing you ..oooh I'm scared. :p NEVER ..

Who said you're evil.Atleast an evil person has a mind.. you only have straw and husk stuffed in a bone case

No need to react. Just claim Tibet and other part of china as Indian. Target one missile with 10 MIRV against each of the chinese city and industrial complex. Target shaurya and Bramos against each chinese assets near border. Massage will be loud and clear.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom