What's new

India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

its never to late, atleast now for super powers like China, USA or Russia

you know that just makes me angry, we are loosing men fighting against terrorism, we are giving sacrifices, and thats what we get? you know we could just import them all over the world, but no we are killing them, just so the world can see us differently
As I said,no offense meant.It's not like you guys did not try spread them around the world,you very well know the consequences of such action.The world is fed up of terrorism and if you think your nation can get away with it,then you are sadly mistaken.You act like you guys are doing us a favour,when in fact your nation does so just so that the terrorists don't take over your country.
So to make it clear,the world certainly does not see pakistan as a hero,saviour(insert anything you wish) for eliminating terrorists,it is the basic minimum expected of a responsible nation and its people.

Your goverment hold the same stand and similar provocation in 1962, nothing new. If you provoke us to invite a war, we will satisfy you.

:lol: Please, don't make your good country look bad here.

There are many other respectable members here such as @Chinese-Dragon who believes that our mutual ties are more important than fighting stupid wars and wasting our resources and making West richer by years.

As I said,no offense meant.It's not like you guys did not try spread them around the world,you very well know the consequences of such action.The world is fed up of terrorism and if you think your nation can get away with it,then you are sadly mistaken.You act like you guys are doing us a favour,when in fact your nation does so just so that the terrorists don't take over your country.
So to make it clear,the world certainly does not see pakistan as a hero,saviour(insert anything you wish) for eliminating terrorists,it is the basic minimum expected of a responsible nation and its people.
then the world can gfi

:lol: Please, don't make your good country look bad here.

There are many other respectable members here such as @Chinese-Dragon who believes that our mutual ties are more important than fighting stupid wars and wasting our resources and making West richer by years.
If you want peace, stop your provocation first. we are just responding as I predicted early like lake incursion and map. I believe I am more familiar with our decision process than you. You indian don't need to play innocent here after your unilateral provoking, using hindu human shield to mitigate our claim before border settlement, a move is even opposed by AP local people.

If you want peace, stop your provocation first. we are just responding as I predicted early like lake incursion and map. I believe I am more familiar with our decision process than you. You indian don't need to play innocent here after your unilateral provoking, using hindu human shield to mitigate our claim before border settlement, a move is even opposed by AP local people.
AP is ours.

Arunachal Pradesh Belongs to India.

Lolzzz hehe :)

China is right afterall, even though loooong ago.India started it and China isn't someone who would take such steps unless it has something solid at hand and anyways at least china can keep the population happy ..which indian govt always fails to do.So a merger with china would not be bad for the people :)

There is no need to overreact , the protest has been filed. This is nothing but just to hamper peace talks between the two governments.

Arunachal Pradesh Belongs to India.

There is no need to overreact , the protest has been filed. This is nothing but just to hamper peace talks between the two governments.

This is not the first time when we are having to deal with the double-speak of China.

not settled yet.

AP belongs to India as much as Hong-Kong belongs to China.

then the world can gfi
The world is more like
images (1).jpg

its never to late, atleast now for super powers like China, USA or Russia

China is super power :o: Let them try if they want to risk Billions of $ worth trade, full scale war leading to N word.... I'm sure China is way too smart than Pakistan. they can only print a map nothing more. Even if they go to war with Japs now its not walk in the park

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom