What's new

India strongly reacts to reported Chinese claim on Arunachal

If you talk like that way, then don't complain about our border violation next time, because we believe it is a move within China. If you implement your immigration plan, you will see our tanks march into AP, which again is still an operation within China territory.

kindly remind you, Mexico become US' good buddy only after america grabed its califonia, texas and new mexico. We don't grab your land, we just try to take back what belong to us, see the diffirence?

You want an all out war?

I dont give a shit about your army, if the govt. cant control it, then there is no proud in it, do some court marshal then, they have to follow orders.Reestablish the command structure.

And if they cross our territory, then India play tough definitely.
who said our gov don't control PLA? is this your ability of understanding?
Of course you can play tough, we all know you have a mighty modiji. we can play.

You want an all out war?
Your immigration plan could high likely trigger such event, just like your forward policy did in 1962

If you talk like that way, then don't complain about our border violation next time, because we believe it is a move within China. If you implement your immigration plan, you will see our tanks march into AP, which again is still an operation within China territory.

kindly remind you, Mexico become US' good buddy only after america grabed its califonia, texas and new mexico. We don't grab your land, we just try to take back what belong to us, see the diffirence?

I cant believe even, you talking so calmly, in a situation of nuclear exchange, bro, you just think this is so much easy to march your tank in AP.

If the Chinese govt. has the same stance as of yours and doesnt want to show some restrains, then I think its time to play our cards, and show some Indian hard stance.

And you can believe in whatever you want, you can believe in that the whole world is yours, but does this matter to us what you believe. Bro really, dont say sorry after nuclear holocaust, oh sorry we didnt even alive after that.

Last edited:
you are a moron mate no one here is talking about war we are not for war we do want peace but we can not let go off AP dumbasses cowards like you are wiling to even sell your own parents to appease certain organizations i get that,care to explain what do you mean by bowing down to chinese?so you want our soldiers to bow down and do nothing when the chinese try to occupy our land?sorry bro that aint happening our brave soldiers will not bow down unlike you they aint no pussys like i said winning and losing is secondery but we wont let go off our land without a fight NOW TELL ME WHAT DO you PROPOSE ?do you think we should let go off AP?what if they try to claim assam next and then the whole of NE what do you think we should do?lets here it traitor
btw this is bjps stand :- i may be a teen but mr smart matured one seems like bjp disagrees with you

India has clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh: BJP

Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) leaderMukhtar Abbas Naqvion Sunday said thatArunachal Pradeshis an integral part ofIndiawhich has been conveyed to other countries time and again.

"India has a clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh. We have made it clear time and again that we will not compromise on even an inch of our land," said Naqvi in response to a question on the new Chinese map showing Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China.

Brushing aside the row over the new Chinese map, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Saturday said that Arunachal Pradesh is an inalienable part of the country and cartographic depiction does not change the reality of the ground.

India has clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh: BJP | Business Standard News
They Aren't pussies but they nor stupid either you are not trying to understand what I Ment .You showing me articles about MEA condemning chinese but I assure you even with this you will see Modi administration will pursue Pro chinese agenda because they know indian Administration limitations presently
U are creating Unnecessary fuzz about some Maps it's don't change anything CCP is playing these tactics of very long now and nothing achieved anything statergical and they will do it in future because of there expansionary nature And we are avoiding it not because we are cowards but smart and practical.We are may seen as cowards today but I assure you in next decade or so we will be at that level that we wull give chinese a befitting reply for any such dirty tactics.

who said our gov don't control PLA? is this your ability of understanding?
Of course you can play tough, we all know you have a mighty modiji. we can play.

Your immigration plan could high likely trigger such event, just like your forward policy did in 1962
What? Your govt. doesnt control PLA? Thats a big statement bro, think about it one more time . If that true, then I think Chinese political structure is even worser than Pakistan.

I cant believe even, you talking so calmly, in a situation of nuclear exchange, bro, you just think this is so much easy to march your tank in AP.

If the Chinese govt. have the same stance as of yours and doesnt want to show some restrains, then I think its time to play our cards, and show some Indian hard stance.
Don't try to bring neclear here, you can't afford such a game. there is even no need to discuss in that matter.

Don't expect us to keep restrains when you take some stupid initiative like you did in 1962

What? Your govt. doesnt control PLA? Thats a big statement bro, think about it one more time . If that true, then I think Chinese political structure is even worser than Pakistan.
you seem to have a problem of understanding, no need to talk with you anymore.

Don't try to bring neclear here, you can't afford such a game. there is even no need to discuss in that matter.

Don't expect us to keep restrains when you take some stupid initiative like you did in 1962

we ? You cant afford that even bro, thats mutual.

you seem to have a problem of understanding, no need to talk with you anymore.

Ok, alright, if you think that, these incursion are not govt. approved, and PLA doing this as his own adventure, and govt. in solely control over army. Then why not court marshals, and change the command structure with someone who understand the issue.

@pigtaker: I really believe that Chinese govt. dosnt think like your ways, restrain are mutual thing, not one sided.

And if your govt. thinking the same that, we doesnt show the restrains, and its upto India, then I think we are inviting a new war. And that will be the war we both dont afford that.

Last edited:
They Aren't pussies but they nor stupid either you are not trying to understand what I Ment .You showing me articles about MEA condemning chinese but I assure you even with this you will see Modi administration will pursue Pro chinese agenda because they know indian Administration limitations presently
U are creating Unnecessary fuzz about some Maps it's don't change anything CCP is playing these tactics of very long now and nothing achieved anything statergical and they will do it in future because of there expansionary nature And we are avoiding it not because we are cowards but smart and practical.We are may seen as cowards today but I assure you in next decade or so we will be at that level that we wull give chinese a befitting reply for any such dirty tactics.

again you are changing your statements and twisting my words yes indeed your a typical chinese bandwagon moron,what do you want the army to do when they enter AP you tell me you want them to bow down?we may not be strong but we are united chinese economy is slowly but surely collapsing they can not dare attack us !! i am sure we already are in negotiation with the Japanese and viets we won't be alone this time!if the chinese try to act aggressive against us Mind you we will spank em real hard all this peaceful economy boom will collapse they can not take on three of us ,i dont care about ccps silly tactics but if they try to show any aggression against us we will not back down !!!!and as for modi pursing pro chinese agenda sure but do not forget what he had said Modi to China: No power in the world can take Arunachal Pradesh from us : India, News - India Today INDIA FIRST DUDE !!our land and our interest must not be compromised .

dude, you are underestimating China, WAAYYYYYYYYYY to much, like you did in 62 lol, well do what u want, we will sit and watch

I'm not under estimating China... Its that fool who always underestimate India... He always warmongers........... again mapping our land is not going to change the fact... just like you map P0K into your map not going to change the fact for India as well..... Do you really think china would wage war for AP??? if that was the plan they're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooo Late...

Yeah right.

Hopefully officials of CCP are more sensible than a few immature online posters.

Our government has made it clear about our stand.

"India has a clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh. We have made it clear time and again that we will not compromise on even an inch of our land," said Mr.Naqvi in response to a question on the new Chinese map showing Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China".

I'm not under estimating China... Its that fool who always underestimate India... He always warmongers........... again mapping our land is not going to change the fact... just like you map P0K into your map not going to change the fact for India as well..... Do you really think china would wage war for AP??? if that was the plan they're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooo Late...
its never to late, atleast now for super powers like China, USA or Russia

I dunno..Maybe Russia,Japan,South korea,taiwan,SEA nations ?No offence meant but having the world epicentre of terrorism as a good neighbour is hardly something to be glad of.
you know that just makes me angry, we are loosing men fighting against terrorism, we are giving sacrifices, and thats what we get? you know we could just import them all over the world, but no we are killing them, just so the world can see us differently

Yeah right.

Hopefully officials of CCP are more sensible than a few immature online posters.

Our government has made it clear about our stand.

"India has a clear stand on Arunachal Pradesh. We have made it clear time and again that we will not compromise on even an inch of our land," said Mr.Naqvi in response to a question on the new Chinese map showing Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China".
Your goverment hold the same stand and similar provocation in 1962, nothing new. If you provoke us to invite a war, we will satisfy you.

Rofl, 62, when we even didnt thinking of any kind of war, thats the stupidity or I say Nehru was naive at that time.

And on other note, you underestimating India too much, think about it, India didnt even started to play its card.
thats what you always say, but unfortunately we haven't been able to see that card since 47

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom