What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

F!thy tamasic yankees couldnt digest afghanistan president laughed on them.... Great reply from afghanistan president when he was in india. Yankees thought india will do everything to make afghan president let yankee murderers in afghanistan to stay but loved the way karzai replied. However a poor lady became victim of it. Thats how far yankeestan can go. Btw look at chinese and pakistanis here.... America all over china in sea and even a tiny europian country insulted china on noble prize while drones enjoying flights over pakistan.... Yet this people having fun over a scape goat. Great reply from india. Am sure india will up the pressure on them. Italy have seen the power of india recently where they openly admitted taking on india is next to suicide.

oh shut your trap you imbecile!

If you learn to read, I posted in support of the diplomat.

As far as Pakistan and Chine being humiliated, Pakistani soldiers supposedly beheaded your soldiers, China had a picnic on your territory, the Mumbai drama, and much more. What have you done ? nothing!

What's with the spanking part?
USA does this all the time and will getaway with it as usual.
How much she needed to pay the maid any idea?

oh shut your trap you imbecile!

If you learn to read, I posted in support of the diplomat.

As far as Pakistan and Chine being humiliated, Pakistani soldiers supposedly beheaded your soldiers, China had a picnic on your territory, the Mumbai drama, and much more. What have you done ? nothing!
lol,we divided your country in two parts,i cant believe you forgot it....

i heard somewhere that some US consulates are gay... & being gay is a crime in india.. so according to indian law they did crime in india.. why don't they take action on gay US diplomats in india?

i heard somewhere that some US consulates are gay... & being gay is a crime in india.. so according to indian law they did crime in india.. why don't they take action on gay US diplomats in india?

Nonsense , we are civilized people and will not stop to the level USA are now by humiliating a lady!!

Indo-US spat started with Bangladesh - bdnews24.com

There is now enough evidence to suggest that the US State department cleared the arrest of Indian deputy consul in New York Devyani Khobragade on visa fraud charges when Indian foreign secretary Sujatha Singh was in Washington.

"There were several contentious issues that Sujatha Singh raised with the US officials and Bangladesh topped our list of differences. We have reasons to believe the State Department cleared Devyani's arrest to send us a strong message so that we buckle down," said a senior official of the Indian ministry of external affairs.

The official said the US is very upset with India's position on Bangladesh.

"The differences are well known and there is no need for a repeat, but when Sujatha Singh made India's position loud and clear, the Americans were less than amused," he said, adding " Perhaps they tried sending us a strong message."

"Now the whole nation has approved of the strong message we are sending back to Washington, that we will not take it lying down," he said.

"This is not done to friends if US feels we are one. But as on so many previous occasions, we have shown we are friendly and not weak. And on such issues where the nation's prestige is involved, there is complete political consensus and everyone will join us in protest."

Interesting. Wonder if there is any truth to this?:undecided:

@Bang Galore @Dillinger @Capt.Popeye @seiko

I can't say for sure. But the US Official Estt. has a long-running history of being devious and duplicitous. We have seen that on numerous occasions. David Headley has been just another such indicative episode too. So is that impossible? Nope.
The Amreekans (the Official Estt.) could condone and even connive at not allowing the entire 26/11 conspiracy to be unravelled; even though their own Citizens were the PLANNED TARGETS of that terrorist Op. That says something; does'nt it?

All froth and no substance.

Were you trying to make an "intelligent" interjection?

I dont know whether this is true or not but judging by the strong reaction by India, there is something else that we do not know about.. India never reacted this way even our beloved Abdul Kalam got frisked..

@Capt.Popeye , mate what happened to you??.. You seems all worked up?? You are picking fight with each and every one.. It so unnatural of you..

"Spanks"? Sounds like a pretty strong word.

Anyway it will be interesting to to see if this escalates, and if the US retaliates back.
Obama administration will not do anything other than dismissing the row and all charges. And Indians will go back to pulling someone else's leg, it's election time and Indian Leaders would kill there own people just for the sake of vote bank politics. That's how the Italian mafia clan handles it's business. Rahul Gandhi must be reviewing all Indira Gandhi's old speeches against America during 1971. Daddi Maa ka dulara is very quick to change his stance given the situation. His father actually during 87 did snubbed USA with air lifting offensive corp to an ISland i forgot the name of.

Last edited:
All i can say is 'begani shadi mai abdullah deewana'... :lol:

I can't say for sure. But the US Official Estt. has a long-running history of being devious and duplicitous. We have seen that on numerous occasions. David Headley has been just another such indicative episode too. So is that impossible? Nope.
The Amreekans (the Official Estt.) could condone and even connive at not allowing the entire 26/11 conspiracy to be unravelled; even though their own Citizens were the PLANNED TARGETS of that terrorist Op. That says something; does'nt it?

If there is any truth to this ,what worries me most is just why exactly is the US so hell bent on bringing the BNP-Jamaat back into power in Bangladesh? Is the US just doing this cause of pressure from its allies like Turkey and other Middle Eastern Muslims powers like Saudi Arabia, or do they have something more nefarious in mind?

The "rumour" of a US naval base in Bangladesh comes to mind. I wonder what else the BNP-Jamaat have offered the US, that they are willing to upset India over this.

ভারতীয় কুটনীতিক দেবযানীকে অপদস্থকরনের মূল কারন বাংলাদেশ, এমনই বলেছেন ভারতীয় এক কূটনীতিক। সুত্র মতে, দেবযানীর ঘটনা এমন সময় ঘটেছে যখন ভারতীয় পররাষ্ট্রসচিব সুজাতা সিংহ বাংলাদেশ ইস্যুতে ওয়াশিংটনকে বোঝাতে সেখানে উপস্থিত ছিলেন। ঠিক ওই সময়েই দেবযানীকে যে অপরাধে হাতকড়া লাগানো হয়, তা মামুলি ধরনের অপরাধ; যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে অবস্থিত ৯০% বিদেশী কুটনীতিক একই অভিযোগে অভিযুক্ত। দেবযানীকে গ্রেফতার, হাতকড়া লাগানো, উলঙ্গ করে তল্লাশি, মাদকাসক্তদের সাথে কারাগারে রাখা, ডিএনএ ও হাতের ছাপ রাখার মধ্য দিয়ে যুক্তরাষ্ট্র বাংংলাদেশ ইস্যুতে নয়াদিল্লিকে একটি শক্ত মেসেজ দিয়েছেন।
দেবযানী ঘটনায় বাংলাদেশীদের উৎসাহিত হওয়ার বিষয় আছে বৈ কি! এটা যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের কূটনৈতিক ব্যবস্থা বলেই ধরে নিতে হবে।

1507205_687602127937963_1338280526_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom