What's new

India sits on Black Top with Helmet under its boots. A 1962 tactic by China is now likely

Wow the Indian twitter users literally had to ask Nitin multiple times ... this is like the third tweet I have seen Nitin stating Black Top and Helmet is controlled by the PLA. Looks a lot Indians got duped by fake news that India occupies them lol.
Actually it's not like both are cowards..... both have big militaries and fighting in that mountainous region can be very bloody for both..... both will have huge losses in manpower and India and China know that..... that's why still nothing is happening.....
No they won't. I predict conservatively that the Indians will suffer casualties in the 10 times range of the Chinese. Anything below the 10 ratio the PLA should rethink their strategy and anything above ten, well, let's just say the more the merrier :enjoy:. This is not like China fighting the US or Japan ... it is like China fighting a third rate army. Even in 1962, the Indian to Chinese casualty ratio was roughly 5 to 1 (about 10,000 for the Indians and 2000 for the Chinese). An increase to 10 to 1 in almost 60 years is quite conservative now I think about it.

PDFers on Nitin Gokhale's tweet:

On odd days: When NG was saying that orange tents are India's: He is wrong, he is indian, you cant trust him
On even days: When NG says 2 peaks are not in India's control: Listen to him, he knows his stuff.

Guys, atleast have consistency on your source.

Wow the Indian twitter users literally had to ask Nitin multiple times ... this is like the third tweet I have seen Nitin stating Black Top and Helmet is controlled by the PLA. Looks a lot Indians got duped by fake news that India occupies them lol.

No they won't. I predict conservatively that the Indians will suffer casualties in the 10 times range of the Chinese. Anything below the 10 ratio the PLA should rethink their strategy and anything above ten, well, let's just say the more the merrier :enjoy:. This is not like China fighting the US or Japan ... it is like China fighting a third rate army. Even in 1962, the Indian to Chinese casualty ratio was roughly 5 to 1 (about 10,000 for the Indians and 2000 for the Chinese). An increase to 10 to 1 in almost 60 years is quite conservative now I think about it.

Casualties will be high for Indians where Chinese are on top and casualties will be heavy on Chinese where Indians are sitting on top..... other fronts where no such hights advantage for both may be China will have an upper hand due to more lethal weapons and better equipped soldiers with large numbers..... but overall war will be bloody and costly for both...... too much human loss one can expect...... both are just buying time to find out a way where both sides feel respected.....

Casualties will be high for Indians where Chinese are on top and casualties will be heavy on Chinese where Indians are sitting on top..... other fronts where no such hights advantage for both may be China will have an upper hand due to more lethal weapons and better equipped soldiers with large numbers..... but overall war will be bloody and costly for both...... too much human loss one can expect...... both are just buying time to find out a way where both sides feel respected.....

Meaning India suffered more casualties in Kargil when Pakistan was sitting on top on Indian army until Nawaj sharif fked it all up.

A week ago you weren't like this, you were boasting about India controlling the heights? Check the terrain now and tell me who control the heights? Unlike you guys occupying empty spaces, we come in and dislodge you guys, aka we kicked yer ***. You guys fight like wimps, kicked into icy colcd water and yet you can roll in it.
Yeah, farm bot thinks heights are only on the Chinese side all heights on Indian and Chinese sides are controlled by China. When you see a height, think there's Chinese PLA. LOL!

Yeah, farm bot thinks heights are only on the Chinese side all heights on Indian and Chinese sides are controlled by China. When you see a height, think there's Chinese PLA. LOL!
Calm down hero, you sound so triggered, I was merely explaining reality to you. Hahahhah. You can't take it?

Heights in modern warfare is practically useless with drones bombing the heck out of you. It's just a symbolic gesture we captured Black and Helmet. You guys seems to think climbing peaks meant victory. So just accept the fact you are on the LAC ridges while we occupy 1000sqkm. Live with it.

Calm down hero, you sound so triggered, I was merely explaining reality to you. Hahahhah. You can't take it?

Heights in modern warfare is practically useless with drones bombing the heck out of you. It's just a symbolic gesture we captured Black and Helmet. You guys seems to think climbing peaks meant victory. So just accept the fact you are on the LAC ridges while we occupy 1000sqkm. Live with it.

I'm simply having some fun mate at the expense of you. Now you're claiming heights don't matter because they can be easily droned and whatever. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't change reality.

I'm simply having some fun mate at the expense of you. Now you're claiming heights don't matter because they can be easily droned and whatever. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't change reality.
Dude I am not even quoting Chinese sources, I am quoting favourite Indian sources. Even the captured and killed could be more if I use Chinese sources. 20 killed, 60 captured, 5 tied up, 2 shot were all by Indian sources. Chinese recent claim is on the 8th Sept 300 Indians were captured near Reqin pass. Did I boast about it? No mate. But Chinese sources are relatively accurate and not emotional.

Dude I am not even quoting Chinese sources, I am quoting favourite Indian sources. Even the captured and killed could be more if I use Chinese sources. 20 killed, 60 captured, 5 tied up, 2 shot were all by Indian sources. Chinese recent claim is on the 8th Sept 300 Indians were captured near Reqin pass. Did I boast about it? No mate. But Chinese sources are relatively accurate and not emotional.
20 killed is conservative. Upwards of 50 Indians were killed according to various sources right after June 15; even Trump said 22 Indians were killed.

You're selectively quoting sources. There are no Chinese sources of information, almost all of them are farm bots who pics up random tweets from India. LOL! You are simply dreaming you captured 300 people, killed many and bla bla. You think you can seriously capture men with guns? Like you got shot at the last time you tried to capture a height as per Chinese sources obvsly and boy here thinks you can capture 300 soldiers. LOL!

You're selectively quoting sources. There are no Chinese sources of information, almost all of them are farm bots who pics up random tweets from India. LOL! You are simply dreaming you captured 300 people, killed many and bla bla. You think you can seriously capture men with guns? Like you got shot at the last time you tried to capture a height as per Chinese sources obvsly and boy here thinks you can capture 300 soldiers. LOL!
Nathan user and Nitin Gokhale and also internal Chinese sources all confirm this. You can choose not to believe we capture 300,but that's the news going on in China, am. I. BOASTING? No I choose to use Indian sources for your consumption. Helmet and Black top is under Chinese control. You have the right to live in denial.. Lol. I can't stop you.

My god an Indian accusing another person of being a bot ... where does this level of hypocrisy extend to?

20 killed is conservative. Upwards of 50 Indians were killed according to various sources right after June 15; even Trump said 22 Indians were killed.
India until today did not admit those 2 dead Tibetans, and also. Classified deaths as 'acvidents' much like how they classify covid deaths as 'starvation' lol.

India until today did not admit those 2 dead Tibetans, and also. Classified deaths as 'acvidents' much like how they classify covid deaths as 'starvation' lol.
Hopefully these people killed can be reincarnated and become soldiers whose masters don't treat them as cannon fodder :enjoy:

Nathan user and Nitin Gokhale and also internal Chinese sources all confirm this. You can choose not to believe we capture 300,but that's the news going on in China, am. I. BOASTING? No I choose to use Indian sources for your consumption. Helmet and Black top is under Chinese control. You have the right to live in denial.. Lol. I can't stop you.
Gen Panag served in N GOC, whom should I pick. Nathan Ruser, Nithin Gokhle who is known for. I don't know or a retired officer who actually served. LOL! Blacktop and Helmet top is not under Chinese control. What Chinese sources? Give me a credible Chinese source who can actually confirm this, don't call up some farm bot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom