What's new

India sits on Black Top with Helmet under its boots. A 1962 tactic by China is now likely

Gen Panag served in N GOC, whom should I pick. Nathan Ruser, Nithin Gokhle who is known for. I don't know or a retired officer who actually served. LOL! Blacktop and Helmet top is not under Chinese control. What Chinese sources? Give me a credible Chinese source who can actually confirm this, don't call up some farm bot.
@Han Patriot Questions:
a) Please let me know how you arrived at conclusion that China occupied 1000km.....1000km is a huge area......
b) If China has occupied all she wants, then what is the point in talking to India (I am referring to meetings between Chinese and Indian top leadership in Russia in the past 2 few days). China got what she wants, and India is not firing, then what is there to de-escalate?
c) Also, I hear that Chinese media is being harsh and ruthless about India after India captured heights in south pangong tso. With the exception of black top and helmet top, China already recognizes all other heights in south pangong tso as Indian. If India did not capture black top and helmet top and just got onto India's own heights, what is there for China to be harsh / ruthless about? what is the angst of chinese media in very recent times?

BTW - You may have a point that heights may not matter as much in modern age with satellites; drones etc, but that would be too costly (maybe prohibitively costly)......and there is always shortage of resources.

PS: Please be logical and factual and not useless arguments similar to those that are used very frequently in this forum.

Last edited:
Dude I am not even quoting Chinese sources, I am quoting favourite Indian sources. Even the captured and killed could be more if I use Chinese sources. 20 killed, 60 captured, 5 tied up, 2 shot were all by Indian sources. Chinese recent claim is on the 8th Sept 300 Indians were captured near Reqin pass. Did I boast about it? No mate. But Chinese sources are relatively accurate and not emotional.

India has too many patriots like Prawin Shahney; Ashok Swain and many many others......if India did any thing pre-emptive, then those patriots would have said India / Modi is war mongering on peaceful China [biggest drawback of democracy]......Since, China does not have that problem, then can plan and execute pre-emptive actions well.....

The numbers that you are quoting does not prove that Chinese are better, it just shows that they are well prepared and planned.

@Han Patriot Questions:
a) Please let me know how you arrived at conclusion that China occupied 1000km.....1000km is a huge area......
b) If China has occupied all she wants, then what is the point in talking to India (I am referring to meetings between Chinese and Indian top leadership in Russia in the past 2 few days). China got what she wants, and India is not firing, then what is there to de-escalate?
c) Also, I hear that Chinese media is being harsh and ruthless about India after India captured heights in south pangong tso. With the exception of black top and helmet top, China already recognizes all other heights in south pangong tso as Indian. If India did not capture black top and helmet top and just got onto India's own heights, what is there for China to be harsh / ruthless about? what is the angst of chinese media in very recent times?

BTW - You may have a point that heights may not matter as much in modern age with satellites; drones etc, but that would be too costly (maybe prohibitively costly)......and there is always shortage of resources.

PS: Please be logical and factual and not useless arguments similar to those that are used very frequently in this forum.
A) no idea mate, gotta ask your Intel agency how they came to that conclusion. I told you I don't use Chinese sources to avoid antagonising you guys. Had been using Indian info all along. Nitin Gokhale and Ruser is actually quite neutral sources, not 100% reliable but neutral. Coupled with internal Chinese news, we get a clear picture. Not the usual Indian bullshit for Modibot consumption.

B) if you had been following this conflict, before India trespassed and do camping on the LAC, China actually said disengagement is complete and did not do any protest.

C) how many heights are there on a ridge? Many many, the main strategic heights were highlighted on the map, we occupied some, you occupied some, which conveniently lies on the LAC, but we still consider it trespassing. So let's see how it goes, not much territorial loss as compared to 1000sqkm but I think what will. Happen is the buffer zone will. Be created ala Galwan. That's what China wants. Cheap maintenance and no wars. With a proper agreement signed, buffer zone will extend into India with LAC which approximates our claim line will be created no more rats running around. Lol

Chinese war philosophy is totally different from India, we don't aim for heights we aim for access control, meaning passes into a plain etc. Peaks and heights are hard to man, and the logistics is costly. Look at how your villagers are chugging water up 5000m,how long can you last doing that. Look at the facilities we have, I am being neutral now, it's proper and insulated, heated, with food and sanitation, that will boost morale, wars are won not just by soldiers, its also logistics. That's one thing you guys can never win, LOGISTICS. We friggin deliver packed food prepared in a base with drones. Can you do that?

India has too many patriots like Prawin Shahney; Ashok Swain and many many others......if India did any thing pre-emptive, then those patriots would have said India / Modi is war mongering on peaceful China [biggest drawback of democracy]......Since, China does not have that problem, then can plan and execute pre-emptive actions well.....

The numbers that you are quoting does not prove that Chinese are better, it just shows that they are well prepared and planned.
U think i care If we captured 300 or killed 20? To me it makes no difference, the main difference is how much of territory is under our control? We just proved to India, Papa is not gonna save you. Quad is basically just a patrol team.. And then what?

Gen Panag served in N GOC, whom should I pick. Nathan Ruser, Nithin Gokhle who is known for. I don't know or a retired officer who actually served. LOL! Blacktop and Helmet top is not under Chinese control. What Chinese sources? Give me a credible Chinese source who can actually confirm this, don't call up some farm bot.
Dude, you can choose not to believe me, but alot of your military men had lied before like your ex gen minster saying if 20 Indians died 40 Chinese must have died. Wtf?

Don't be a gullible lot manipulated by Modi. I think he has good intentions but he is basically incompetent. Lol

Hopefully these people killed can be reincarnated and become soldiers whose masters don't treat them as cannon fodder :enjoy:
Well yindoos can't really fight well, they are not really fighters, more shrrwed and cowardice. They need Sikhs Gurkhas and Tibetans.... Else they will. Be just like in the video, kicked and rolled in the river... Worse than the flying kick video previously. Lol

Dude, you can choose not to believe me, but alot of your military men had lied before like your ex gen minster saying if 20 Indians died 40 Chinese must have died. Wtf?

Don't be a gullible lot manipulated by Modi. I think he has good intentions but he is basically incompetent. Lol

Dude it's pathetic, give me one Chinese source. All you have is foreign sources arguing over twitter and you believe the side that favors you. There are zero Chinese sources that have any OSINT, the ones available are farm bot trolls. Basically you have no clue about what happens to your soldiers along LAC.

Guess that's how it is, given it's a private army owned by CCP. Pretty demoralizing to fight wars of a political party lol.

@Han Patriot Questions:
Dude the 1000 square kilometers of occupied territory literally came from your own military's intelligence report ... you think people here would create that out of thin air? Lmao

Go to war already. It's been a long time since we had a major war. I want to see some ultra HD combat footage on my new 8k monitor.

Wow, ONE THOUSAND SQUARE KILOMETERS of LOSS Indian LAND!!!

Great job China and next time go for more!!!

Dude the 1000 square kilometers of occupied territory literally came from your own military's intelligence report ... you think people here would create that out of thin air? Lmao
Where did you read that report ?

Disappointment from Pakistani elements that China has done not done anything significant . Propaganda is all they have they are worried about a full scale himlayers war going badly against a battle hardened Indian military .

that is true , even after three months both pakistan and china are not ready to attack india .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom