What's new

India sits on Black Top with Helmet under its boots. A 1962 tactic by China is now likely

All indian claims are lies. Check Nathan ruser satellite images.china has both helmet and black top under it's control. Indians keep lying.
By the way,last night Indians tried to attack pla on rezang la ridgeline but beaten badly.some indian soldiers captured,later released. You can hear stories of Indian bravery only on Twitter and on their own media. They can't fool world because satellite images are telling us other story.

haha it takes more than farm bot trolls to trigger me. You saw what happened, the clowns came in with clubs and swords we took a snap of them before firing at them.:-) Must be a professional army, clubs and swords stones lol. But didn't anticipate gunfire.

Looks like Indians are exactly on the line, pretty docile bunch considering we occupied 1000sqkm.lol

You do realise that this has really pushed India to improve roads trains etc on war footing. ...

No. Where is this realisation taking place?

China has built permanent infrastructure along the Indian border for the past three years and 200,000 troops are stationed there which India did not realise.

China didn't rush to deploy their naval fighters like India has but instead is simply applying pressure on India likes of which India has not seen for a long time.

All that China is doing moving their troops from A to B that are already at the border wothout breaking a sweat while India is being forced to mobilise assets from LoC and the Navy.

haha it takes more than farm bot trolls to trigger me. You saw what happened, the clowns came in with clubs and swords we took a snap of them before firing at them.:-) Must be a professional army, clubs and swords stones lol. But didn't anticipate gunfire.
You sound pretty triggered, Nathan is the boy most Indian media quote... Lol

1599738175427.png

Disappointment from Pakistani elements that China has done not done anything significant . Propaganda is all they have they are worried about a full scale himlayers war going badly against a battle hardened Indian military .

Indian army has surrendered 1000 sq kms of their land to China already without firing a single bullet.

tenor.gif

All of which cost money to an economy which is battered and military which is already stretched beyond its means.

This will be enormously expensive for India even if they were able to plan and execute it, I understand your Nationalistic sentiments but every defense analyst is admitting that this will be a enormous toll on Indian economy and burn a hole in their budget.

What China has done is significantly cheaper then countering India if they ever made a move into GB.

The cost part i fully agree with you.
But what is more beneficial for China?
A country who is developing it's borders at snails pace, no clear doctrine to handle China. All politicians talk about Pakistan while China slowly captures all indian market ?

Instead now indian will have emergency procedures to handle this type of problem in feature.
Will develop roads etc. I always consider this as more useful to locals than to army . Just like in Pakistan.

The only real waste of money is handling troops numbers in mountains. It will definitely burn holes in economy. Hope they get wiser and local produced material r purchased. Private companies will start making cold gears when they see large purchases. But I have very less hope considering our track record.

OLD OLD VEDIOS from summer Bro

You ill need to stop rehashing eventually

Your dragon TURNED OUT to be poodle

Yaar why are you embarrassing yourself

In Galwan they beat 20 of your soldiers to death

Is this video from then????? Then where are the dead Indians????

Did bihaaar regiment kill 100 Chinese running for their lives😂 or being thrown in the river😂

This is a fresh video of your latest beating

India has been humilated and you only have your bakht fantasy now

India has lost much , it's difficult to start listing everywhere where India has lost

Modi and hindutva have been superb for PAKISTAN

I’m not a military expert or anything.

But, this seems like a stalemate. No country seems to be holding a offensive upper-hand. Both of them are sitting and gate-keeping (like cowards to say the least). It’s a boring war with China leading in the small skirmishes.

Actually it's not like both are cowards..... both have big militaries and fighting in that mountainous region can be very bloody for both..... both will have huge losses in manpower and India and China know that..... that's why still nothing is happening.....

The cost part i fully agree with you.
But what is more beneficial for China?
A country who is developing it's borders at snails pace, no clear doctrine to handle China. All politicians talk about Pakistan while China slowly captures all indian market ?

Instead now indian will have emergency procedures to handle this type of problem in feature.

Agree. I believe China did this 10 or 20 years too early. China has left India with no option other than align with bigger western powers.

Will develop roads etc. I always consider this as more useful to locals than to army . Just like in Pakistan.

The only real waste of money is handling troops numbers in mountains. It will definitely burn holes in economy. Hope they get wiser and local produced material r purchased. Private companies will start making cold gears when they see large purchases. But I have very less hope considering our track record.

Modi is gradually privitizing all defence manufacturing. He used the pandemic to open the entire defence sector to private companies / investment. PSUs like OFB etc no longer have monopoly.

But, as you said, in India anything can happen if adult-infant Rahul Gandhi or 3rd front comes to power. GOD forbid.

You sound pretty desperate for something to latch on. :lol:
A week ago you weren't like this, you were boasting about India controlling the heights? Check the terrain now and tell me who control the heights? Unlike you guys occupying empty spaces, we come in and dislodge you guys, aka we kicked yer ***. You guys fight like wimps, kicked into icy colcd water and yet you can roll in it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom