What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

TBH i am ok with it i an fever of freedom of BD it was huge lose and it was our biggest problem logically it was impossible to stay unite . a nation with 3000km away ? they have own culture own food own ways of life . I ONLY DISAGREE THE WAY THEY GOT FREEDOM . pakistan loses billions on flood typhoons and problem of BD before 1971 . its very very good for us they move away from us .

The way you're talking about it, it's as if you sent Eisenhower and George Patton and therefore it is unfair. What did you expect when you have people like Yahya Khan and Tikka Khan in charge? Beds of roses? They were obviously bound to mess things up. If you read 'Blood Telegram', there is a revealing statement- (while Nixon was enamored of Yahya)Kissinger met Yahya and quickly came to the conclusion that he was a moron. And when you put a moron in charge (and more morons like Tikka), they will mess things up. Give a monkey a garland of flowers, what does it do?

The way you're talking about it, it's as if you sent Eisenhower and George Patton and therefore it is unfair. What did you expect when you have people like Yahya Khan and Tikka Khan in charge? Beds of roses? They were obviously bound to mess things up. If you read 'Blood Telegram', there is a revealing statement- (while Nixon was enamored of Yahya)Kissinger met Yahya and quickly came to the conclusion that he was a moron. And when you put a moron in charge (and more morons like Tikka), they will mess things up. Give a monkey a garland of flowers, what does it do?

Good one bro but one correction neither Tikka, Niazi or Yahya were monkeys nor BD was garland of flower. lol

TNY was time bomb and BD was hole in the ground. That bomb exploded in BD instead of Pakistan. :lol:

Whole point of Kashmir dispute is control of water. And you want to give it away ?
and the land access to Middle East.

We will appreciate if AP is back, but BD doesn't have to be annexed to achieve the target.

why India gave in occupying East Pakistan in 1971?

Because that's how we roll:smokin:

Actually, they were being treated badly by Pakistan and we just helped them get their own country so they could treat us badly on PDF. We only had 1 enemy in the subcontinent so we decided to go for 2. Yeah, we're suckers for punishment:D

Because that's how we roll:smokin:

Actually, they were being treated badly by Pakistan and we just helped them get their own country so they could treat us badly on PDF. We only had 1 enemy in the subcontinent so we decided to go for 2. Yeah, we're suckers for punishment:D
BD member has twisted feeling toward India,they always complaint Awami league sucking India toes. You guys interfered in other country's affairs in the name of liberating, I don't think BD member appreciate you for doing so.

Border negotiation is good,war to interfere in other country's affairs are bad.

BD member has twisted feeling toward India,they always complaint Awami league sucking India toes. You guys interfered in other country's affairs in the name of liberating, I don't think BD member appreciate you for doing so.

I think you're thinking of some of the Pakistani members. I think the BD members are more about what they perceive as interference in their affairs now, not so much about 1971. They are entitled to that view, obviously. I think there only a couple religious right wingers on PDF who have regrets about not being part of Pakistan but the majority seem ok with having their own country.

For the economic and social development of India Pakistan and China there should b permanent solution of boundary dispute.

How it can b?
India should attack Bangladesh an wipe out its entire Bengali speaking population and take entire Bangladeshi area.

People in Pakistan and China should not hav any problems as Bangladeshi r no one's friend.
1st dey started civil war against der own Pakistani brothers dan dey stabbed India which had helped dem to achieve independence.

Afterwards Kashmir problem should end wid following agreement;
1.India retains ladakh
2.Rest of the Kashmir is given to Pakistan.
3.Signing of no use of nuclear bombs on each oder.
4.Indians gets visa on arrival for visiting der religious places in kashmir.

Arunachal Pradesh can b ceded to china and it should recognize Indian control of Ladakh.

No 1 care fr Bengali speaking Muslims bcoz dey r threat to both Muslims and non Muslims.
Eg.After Bangladesh became independent it harassed bihari or stranded Muslims.
It even harassed Hindus.

This war and agreement can bring peace to entire Asia.

Hopeless troll thread. Not happening.

Back
Top Bottom