What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

What a troll topic ! And how many pewple replied...niceee...

why don't we have an indian chat corner ? u know for the breedless ones ? sticky it should be..great joke...great joke..

While i completely sympathise, and would like to start the genocide from delhi itself, i think pakistan is going to be all grumpy about human rights and shiz

The OPs brain needs urgent overhaul....

brain_work.jpg

Not happening buddy we hate india and you hate us its been that way since the mughal empire :3 you have killed innocent people and we killed some shaitans but we hate each other yes we should co operate but only in economy other then that keep stabbing each other :3 and china has arunachal it keeps doing incursions and indians are like Mommy mommy the big bad wolf bit me :(

like this we have more ideas also

take nepal give us punjab
take bhutan give us gujrat
take sri lanka also and give us rajhistan
take burma /myanmar give us hariyana

lets have deal

More than problems need to worry about solutions. War is look like playing of board games.

Not happening buddy we hate india and you hate us its been that way since the mughal empire :3 you have killed innocent people and we killed some shaitans but we hate each other yes we should co operate but only in economy other then that keep stabbing each other :3 and china has arunachal it keeps doing incursions and indians are like Mommy mommy the big bad wolf bit me :(

China has also eye on all its neighbors' lands and Pakistan is not out of it, some Pakistani Land is also claimed by China, and Your Leader will gift that to China, like already gifted some land to China in J & K. :(

What a fun thread. After reading some comments, I cant just stop laughing :lol:

This is not possible for India to take over Bangladesh even though some people from other side want to get our 30% land.

Yes this is possible for Indian North states to join with BD in future.

India failed to meet its Objective and re-unite Akhand Bharat....it fails to take Bangladesh in 1971...Indian Generals fail to merge Bangladesh.

Now what you reap is what you sow, India canot take Bangladesh now, this is admission of 1971 war failure & coverup.

India failed to meet its Objective and re-unite Akhand Bharat....it fails to take Bangladesh in 1971...Indian Generals fail to merge Bangladesh and now what can they do really do anything abt it now.
Now what you reap is what you sow, India canot take Bangladesh now, this is admission of 1971 war failure, coverup.
we are a failure :(

Back
Top Bottom