What's new

India should stop using Mumbai attacks for propaganda: FO

Mismanagement is definitely there. I'm not one of those who will blindly follow what our sarkar have to say, but this is also no secret that India is building dams and which directly resulted in the shortage of our water. The fiction is only as per an Indian view.

Building Dams will not directly result in shortage of water. Dam is for storage of excess water always. Just think if you could 'save' the flood waters for next day's use? We hardly manage our water efficiently, we need more dams to store it. And it is nothing against out treaty.

About the bolded part Maulana Masood Azhar is an Indian citizen released in Kandahar, head of Jaish-e-Mohammmad, perpetrator of the attack on Indian parliament is today freely roaming freely and doing rallies in Pakistan, so cut the crap

KANDAHAR IS IN AFHGANISTAN YOU IGNORANT BAFOON
get your head out of your backside and smell some fresh air for a change maybe that will bring back some senses..

no LeT leader or member gets official protocol.. Jamaat Islami is not Pakistani goverment or ISI.. if their rallies feature LeT then they feature other Taliban too.. there is no special love for LeT

here is a deal, next time Bramdagh bugti visits India or its consulatesthen bundle him and hand him over to us.. we will happliy handover any Mullah you suspect in Mumbai attack to you...

Last edited:
About the bolded part Maulana Masood Azhar is an Indian citizen released in Kandahar, head of Jaish-e-Mohammmad, perpetrator of the attack on Indian parliament is today freely roaming freely and doing rallies in Pakistan, so cut the crap

Actually Masood Azhar is a Pakistani citizen. He was born in Bhawalpur 1968 to a family that had fled from the Indian side of Punjab to Pakistan during the partition.

Actually Masood Azhar is a Pakistani citizen. He was born in Bhawalpur 1968 to a family that had fled from the Indian side of Punjab to Pakistan during the partition.

Sorry my bad, I meant Syed Salahuddin

Last edited:
KANDAHAR IS IN AFHGANISTAN YOU IGNORANT BAFOON
get your head out of your backside and smell some fresh air for a change maybe that will bring back some senses..

no LeT leader or member gets official protocol.. Jamaat Islami is not Pakistani goverment or ISI.. if their rallies feature LeT then they feature other Taliban too.. there is no special love for LeT

here is a deal, next time Bramdagh bugti visits India or its coucilates then bundle him and hand him over to us.. we will happliy handover any Mullah you suspect in Mumbai attack to you...

and finally once your head is out of your backside ensure you wipe your face off to remove all that yellowish coloration.

LOL The whole world knows KANDAHAR IS IN AFHGANISTAN and that's what I am asking you "YOU IGNORANT WHATEVER" that a terrorist who was released in "KANDAHAR AFGHANISTAN" from an Indian prison when Air-India plane was hijacked is doing (living and operating) in Pakistan?

ps: I have reported your post, ThinkTank LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom