What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

I think a limited war is need of the time to kick start long halted discussions (mainly because India is avoiding) and make India realise that it cannot (run) avoid these for long now, though it may keep thinking it does not need to talk issues with Pakistan, but this attitude is not helping the only option then is to force them to talks and resolve issues.

You want Pakistan to start one?

please post with logic or do not quote me, I will consider any other weird quotes without any purpose as trolling. You may play cryptic messages with other people, do not involve me in it.

Bhai...my message was clear in the beginning. And don't try to find out who I'm..

I told who I'm....and that's my business...

Its time to make clear that.....there are people...

You referred to Gazwa e Hind not me, so you must know the meaning too? And do let me know where I can find "Hind" first forget about meaning of "Gazwa"
well gazwa e hind is an old pakistani dream which all hub bul watan pakistanies want and your tazianigaar "auria maqbul jaan" also in one of your prime time TV talk shows explained it and also recited some ayaats of your hadees which talk about it and also told that according to that ayaat the problem in sindh(here pakistan) will be started by "hind" and it will be answerred by trouble in "hind" which will be cosed by "seem" (china) maybe thats the main reason why all pakistanies are so desparate to bring china into indo pak conflickt :woot:

il post that video when im able to find it :coffee:

Last edited:
You want Pakistan to start one?

Anyone ................... if you are not going to discuss, then what? Cannot keep this India avoiding talks, Pakistan keep saying we are willing to talk, there are issues that need to be resolved.

Pakistan should forget Kashmir or attack India

:enjoy:
exactly.jpg

Anyone ................... if you are not going to discuss, then what? Cannot keep this India avoiding talks, Pakistan keep saying we are willing to talk, there are issues that need to be resolved.
talks or nagociations are always demanded from a point of strrenths not point of weaknesses and your nation is in no position to force india to nagociate with you on your demands but you can try the other option :devil:

well gazwa e hind is an old pakistani dream which all hub bul watan pakistanies want and your tazianigaar "auria maqbul jaan" also in one of your prime time TV talk shows explained it and also recited some ayaats of your hadees which talk about it and also told that according to that ayaat the problem in sindh(here pakistan) will be started by "hind" and it will be answerred by trouble in "hind" which will be cosed by "seem" (china) maybe thats the main reason why all pakistanies are so desparate to bring china into indo pak conflickt :woot:

il post that video when im able to find it :coffee:

I am not a religious expert or scholar and based on my very limited knowledge "Gazhwa" or "Gazwhat" were the wars in which Prophet (Peace be upon him) himself participated and lead. All other wars are just wars. So calling any war without participation of Prophet (peace be upon him) to be gazwa won't be right (In my opinion).

Second "Hind" where is "Hind" point me to it on map, you need "Hind" to support your argument?

View attachment 244192

talks or nagociations are always demanded from a point of strrenths not point of weaknesses and your nation is in no position to force india to nagociate with you on your demands but you can try the other option :devil:

When I say limited war is the need of time, its for the very same reason that general Indian mentality tends to be like your comment.

I am not a religious expert or scholar and based on my very limited knowledge "Gazhwa" or "Gazwhat" were the wars in which Prophet (Peace be upon him) himself participated and lead. All other wars are just wars. So calling any war without participation of Prophet (peace be upon him) to be gazwa won't be right (In my opinion).

Second "Hind" where is "Hind" point me to it on map, you need "Hind" to support your argument?

When I say limited war is the need of time, its for the very same reason that general Indian mentality tends to be like your comment.

you can also look for many lectures of zaid hamid about so called gazwa e hind

and here hind means india but you can interpret it anyway you like :cheers:

but ya i too beleve enof is enof india and pakistan should go for the other option than wasting time on so called "talks" and we are sure that like before it will be pakistan who fires the first bullet/missile/neuc tipped missile and we will respond in the same language and the western south asia will be a peacefull part of the world for a 1000 if not more years :D

Kargil was a limited war. How did it help? Your belief that you can force India to do something is silly, India is not about to hand over Kashmir to you. Period.

Back
Top Bottom