What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

I think a limited war is need of the time to kick start long halted discussions (mainly because India is avoiding) and make India realise that it cannot (run) avoid these for long now, though it may keep thinking it does not need to talk issues with Pakistan, but this attitude is not helping the only option then is to force them to talks and resolve issues.

I think a limited war is need of the time to kick start long halted discussions (mainly because India is avoiding) and make India realise that it cannot (run) avoid these for long now, though it may keep thinking it does not need to talk issues with Pakistan, but this attitude is not helping the only option then is to force them to talks and resolve issues.

totalli agree with that :tup:

so when are you plaaning your gazwa e hind :azn: :coffee:

please post with logic or do not quote me, I will consider any other weird quotes without any purpose as trolling. You may play cryptic messages with other people, do not involve me in it.

please post with logic or do not quote me, I will consider any other weird quotes without any purpose as trolling. You may play cryptic messages with other people, do not involve me in it.

I don't troll...

My advice..

Don't give wrong message

The war mongers on either side never cease to amaze me. India just did a land swap with Bangladesh and ended up giving more land. No one complained. There has to be an atmosphere in which land disputes can be solved - an atmosphere of peace and trust. Pakistan's antics are like those of a schoolboy. It's been 65 years. Even in '48 you tried to take it by force and then again in '65. Let's not forget Kargil either. And your countrymen and even ours talk of war as if it is a nice little picnic in the orchards of Kashmir. Lives will be lost. Economies will suffer. The only reason India does not attack Pakistan is because India knows there are enough crazies in Pakistan who would go down in a blaze of glory and use a nuke when losing.

Don't give wrong message
go to forum rules, read the one liner part. incomplete or cryptic messages come in that, any real post please continue but do not quote me if you wish to give cryptic messages with no factual bases. if you have theories write them down properly at least

Its easy to troll but to post sense is difficult...
We are both old to know

So Pakistan ISI cheif shall tell us what to do.

This is simply hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom