What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

there is no smoke without fire pakistanies can remain in denail to the fact that thier are many people in B&G and AK who want azadi or azad kashmir and even sayed ali shah geelani has raised his voice so as we both are enemy nations why should we stop in doing the same for you what your nation had been doing to us with respect to its support to so called "azadi for kashmir" :azn:
A name would suffice. Many people, what are you witnessing this revolution?

India need not either settle the Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan. Why does Hameed Gul think we should oblige him? Smacks of a high level of frustration.
he is frustated cayse he actualli is understanding what and how india is now responding and despite best efforts niether he nor his former institution can control them as they overtime have become very prdictable to indian counterparts who nip all there tactics inj the bud ;)

A name would suffice. Many people, what are you witnessing this revolution?
wait sirji wait abhi to handi bas charri hi hai biryaani tayyar hone me time to lagegga hi :D

Is baat per apkey liye tohfa an vedic ice cream cone ENJOY
8_funny_scrap-1232.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Avoid abusing anyone, Image is incorrect and off topic. edit please.

there is no smoke without fire pakistanies can remain in denail to the fact that thier are many people in B&G and AK who want azadi or azad kashmir and even sayed ali shah geelani has raised his voice so as we both are enemy nations why should we stop in doing the same for you what your nation had been doing to us with respect to its support to so called "azadi for kashmir" :azn:
Baluchistan is being dealt with, AK and GB both are very happy and peaceful areas.
well we dont just do saazish and dream onli about it but we actualli talk of it after we have done ground work dont worry wait for a couple of months it will me more than visisble to your nation as to what fire they were palying with all along gone are the days of ghandigiri now every pakistani action will be answerred to pakistan in onli language it understands and thaat too in a disproportionate intensity and force :devil:

oh yes please try, it will be funny to witness the people of AK are the ones who hate India the most, they will unite any time India is involved. Make us stronger... Every house has a few guns, every villager has an assault rifle, and only for one purpose, which is to deal with people from India.

Avoid abusing anyone, Image is incorrect and off topic. edit please.
so what kind of rules are these if pakistani members abuse and troll and indians report them nothing is done to stop it but if indians try responding to trollers they are given negetive ratings , infractions and warnings and even bann why this hypocracy and deuplicity TT sirji :azn:

wait sirji wait abhi to handi bas charri hi hai biryaani tayyar hone me time to lagegga hi :D
you talk of the fictional world of gaga land, when your fictional world turns into some credible events, then post, till then spare us your whining. You would think after losing out on all sides with your proxies you would be less arrogant.

Baluchistan is being dealt with, AK and GB both are very happy and peaceful areas.

oh yes please try, it will be funny to witness the people of AK are the ones who hate India the most, they will unite any time India is involved. Make us stronger... Every house has a few guns, every villager has an assault rifle, and only for one purpose, which is to deal with people from India.
why am i onli singelled owt for negetive ratings and pakistani members like op and that asad something are spared even when they are using bazaru language are rules of decency onli applied here for indians TT sirji ? :azn:

so what kind of rules are these if pakistani members abuse and troll and indians report them nothing is done to stop it but if indians try responding to trollers they are given negetive ratings , infractions and warnings and even bann why this hypocracy and deuplicity TT sirji :azn:
Post deleted
look at the difference, and your forums are trash where even opinions are not allowed, forget abusing. so learn to listen

why am i onli singelled owt for negetive ratings and pakistani members like op and that asad something are spared even when they are using bazaru language are rules of decency onli applied here for indians TT sirji ? :azn:

Don't need to justify anything. First thing, he is a new member we are told to be lenient on new members, he has deleted his post. While you on the other hand are a renowned troll.

You
forget

We are in every house

Kindly quote my post where i use abusive or foul langauge

Don't need to justify anything. First thing, he is a new member we are told to be lenient on new members, he has deleted his post. While you on the other hand are a renowned troll.
so if he deltes his one post that menas he dint do anything wrong in his rest of the posts which were reported by multiplew indian members :azn:

and then you feel so kind to tell me that you bieng a TT is not obliged to justify your double standards :coffee:

from now on i wont respond to any of your qoutes ... thank you sir

There is nothing to settle actually. India has nothing to gain from there. Why will India enter into a time and resource consuming exercise which will bear no fruit for the country ?
It defies all logic!

so if he deltes his one post that menas he dint do anything wrong in his rest of the posts which were reported by multiplew indian members :azn:
Reported. Will be dealt with accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom