What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

India and Pakistan are yet to mature like Europe after both world wars.

maybe in the next century we can talk Kashmir and peace. but for now the leadership and the insecurities of MEN will not let any peace talks be successful.

you forgot baloochistan and azad kashmir/G&B movemnts
Well Guru Je I was in Baluchistan Last Week Dera Bugti with Bugtis,I was waiting for BLA to strike but they just tuned my tour bad by not doing so,any how BLA is jut good at killing civilians,and as For G&B ask @WAJsal he is Gilgiti, For J&k ask @engineer saad @fakhre mirpur they are kashmiris.

you forgot baloochistan and azad kashmir/G&B movemnts :haha:
Guru u remember Delhi red fort flag changing ceremony Don't forget my tea with you.
ghazwa.gif

hain?we azqd kashmiris fought the dogras and indians to make it part of pakistan and indiands think we want to join them itne nahe chortay

you forgot baloochistan and azad kashmir/G&B movemnts :haha:
Let me educate you, there is no freedom movement in GB or Kashmir. GB is undoubtedly the most safest region in the country. In fact TTP and even other groups aren't operating in the region, no travel restrictions, foreigners come and go with ease. Please talk with some proof. Simple allegations, no point. In GB the governor hardly travels with any security(have seen it with my own eyes), at one point in time there were a little sectarian killings, no such things now. Nothing in a couple of years or so. Any proof of your allegation. Hell, what is the name of this freedom movement? Same goes for Kashmir.
Well Guru Je I was in Baluchistan Last Week Dera Bugti with Bugtis,I was waiting for BLA to strike but they just tuned my tour bad by not doing so,any how BLA is jut good at killing civilians,and as For G&B ask @WAJsal he is Gilgiti, For J&k ask @engineer saad @fakhre mirpur they are kashmiris.

which Azad Kashmir movement, do not talk without facts.
I'm waiting for a name from this troll. Talking without any proof or any knowledge for that matter.

well its a new yaindoo baniya saawish against pios land of the pure :devil:
save your devilish logic for threads meant for trolling, if you have nothing serious to contribute stay quiet.

I'm waiting for a name from this troll. Talking without any proof or any knowledge for that matter.
there is no smoke without fire pakistanies can remain in denail to the fact that thier are many people in B&G and AK who want azadi or azad kashmir and even sayed ali shah geelani has raised his voice so as we both are enemy nations why should we stop in doing the same for you what your nation had been doing to us with respect to its support to so called "azadi for kashmir" :azn:

India need not either settle the Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan. Why does Hameed Gul think we should oblige him? Smacks of a high level of frustration.

save your devilish logic for threads meant for trolling, if you have nothing serious to contribute stay quiet.
well we dont just do saazish and dream onli about it but we actualli talk of it after we have done ground work dont worry wait for a couple of months it will me more than visisble to your nation as to what fire they were palying with all along gone are the days of ghandigiri now every pakistani action will be answerred to pakistan in onli language it understands and thaat too in a disproportionate intensity and force :devil:

Back
Top Bottom