What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

Love the big talk. Maybe Pakistan's got a few surprises on the ready.

Thanks

If you're able to convince Kashmiris to be part of India then I'm fine with it .. (But Kashmiris are highly aware about their history) if I think as a Kashmiri it'd boil by blood down to see Indian troops in the valley .

as far as Pakistan, you need to take Pakistan into consideration as some part of Kashmir is also in Pakistan (and they are pretty happy to be part of Pakistan, I don't see Indian flags getting waived there), also to resolve the LOC issue and to consider it IB.

Yes, and a plebiscite on your side and our side would make things clear for you..
It doesn't work that way. Our constitution does not allow a plebiscite. Therefore one cannot be conducted under any circumstances unless the Constitution is amended.

To amend the Constitution, the 2/3rds of the Parliament must ratify it and 50% of the states of India(ie about 15 states) will also have to ratify it in their own legislatures.

The point is that the rest of the Indians will not allow any amendment. So the question of plebiscite in J&K does not arise. You may demand it, Pakistan may demand it, but it cannot be done by GoI.

Yes I do, I completely agree with him..

Kashmir issue might be a small deal to u, not for millions of Pakistanis .

Why do India need to accept Pakistan demands on Kashmir? What is there in for India? Don't say peace...India is not interested in any peace with Pakistan.

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief
CLojmbfWgAApfCc.jpg
Hameed Gull be like :sarcastic:

lady1: aa behna lariyye

lady 2:larre meri jutti

lady1 : ki tu mainu jutti keya teri ma ki .....ho gayi dono ladies dast o gareban :woot::woot::omghaha::omghaha:

Hameed Gull be like :sarcastic:

lady1: aa behna lariyye

lady 2:larre meri jutti

lady1 : ki tu mainu jutti keya teri ma ki .....ho gayi dono ladies dast o gareban :woot::woot::omghaha::omghaha:
Your a talented comedian nothing more nothing less...:rofl:
That was damn funny :rofl:
But I took the 1st lady as India...thats another fact :rofl:

Your a talented comedian nothing more nothing less...:rofl:
That was damn funny :rofl:
But I took the 1st lady as India...thats another fact :rofl:
who is asking india to attack pakistan :azn:

which organization he used to head ? :azn:

what do you think of that organizxation and its "love for india" :azn:

but you can feel whatever you want to no issues :D

who is asking india to attack pakistan :azn:

which organization he used to head ? :azn:

what do you think of that organizxation and its "love for india" :azn:

but you can feel whatever you want to no issues :D
Man you ask too many questions at once no wonder if your a media reporter :sarcastic:

no offense :)

No issues too :rofl:

Last edited:
Man you ask too many questions at once no wonder if your a media reporter :sarcastic:

no offense :)

No issues too :rofl:
my dear im a garment merchant and doing two wheeler spare parts trade is my family buiness .... im no "reporter" just a paleed makkar ayyar short dark and evil yaindoo baniya from old delhi :D

Four wars on same reason and you are still asking for reason?

United States and great Britain.

Where are you living? In mole hole?
and all four wars were initaiated by pakistani establishment

as for USA & UK bieng a party my dear no one comes to rescue of a trouble maker who eventualli gets deafeted after every conflicxt which he himself initatiated and no intellegent power ever takes pain to ask the other party in conflict to trewat that troublemaker with merci specially when that troublemaker itself created a lot of troubles for them in past

so forget that Russia , UK , USA , NATO or even china will ever go to war with india to rescue pakistan if it yet again initiates yet another war with india ;)

Who in Gods name is he to suggest / recommend what GOI must do !!

India would chose to do neither - both for different reasons.
tis issue of kashmir must b resolved orelse it will lead to anotrher war tis time nuclear

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom