What's new

India should settle Kashmir dispute or attack Pakistan: Ex ISI chief Hameed Gul

I've got an idea. Let's split Kashmir 50-50. Kashmiris can choose which side they want to be on.
U can have Kashmiri's afterall don't want this same drama to be repeated again (more pak flags more militancy) but we get to keep the rivers...DEAL?
see this is how u solve an issue.:tup:

U can have Kashmiri's afterall don't want this same drama to be repeated again (more pak flags more militancy) but we get to keep the rivers...DEAL?
see this is how u solve an issue.:tup:
If you don't want Kashmiris then we get entire Kashmir and its rivers. Or rivers can be 50-50.

He's basically saying either be sensible and come to the table and recognize Kashmiris' right to self determination or otherwise have guts and fight us - india already is violating the ceasefire along L/C / working boundary and we've had Pakistani/Kashmiri citizens killed. When we fire back we target hostile military whereas they spray n pray and end up killing civilians who arent even armed.

I agree with the former DG-ISI

p.s. if HS is a "global terrorist" then why did even the US State Dept. admit they have no evidence against him?

another rubbish by indian media

oh and by the way, there is no "bounty" on Hafiz Saeed -- get over it! Go do something about naxalites, assamese rebels, bihari unrest, jharkand unrest, orissa unrest, west bengal unrest, tamilnadu unruliness.....do something bout RSS death squads

Last edited:
I've got an idea. Let's split Kashmir 50-50. Kashmiris can choose which side they want to be on.
Sorry, can't agree to that. Kashmir is one single piece and it has to be reunited and brought back under Indian control.
Also, Pakistan has to compensate for the damages done over the years.

We Muslims wwill never join army of the kuffar

but fill your stomach here nonetheless..yeah.. know that kind..

It's always a Pakistani who blunders first by trying to be 'progressively smart and peaceful'.

He's right, if India doesn't respond the issue, war is the only way. Only foolish Indians think there can be a winner in a nuclear war, as for us, we don't mind going down as long as we take them with us

we will survive a nuclear attack, you wont:D

They gave a version of their peace to your land. You were there at that time ?

Singing the 1971 song again just as the zionazis sing the holocaust song! The RAW technique to keep the hatred alive.

Singing the 1971 song again just as the zionazis sing the holocaust song! The RAW technique to keep the hatred alive.
I don't get paid by RAW. I am offering you a lesson on history pro-bono :P

I don't get paid by RAW. I am offering you a lesson on history pro-bono :P

And I tell you to learn the history of other countries getting independence like the US from Britain, they didn't keep the hatred alive but you want us to keep the hatred alive so that we can be exploited and robbed blindly by our so-called ally.

Last edited:
And I tell you to learn the history of other countries getting independence like the US from Britain, they didn't keep the hatred alive but you want us to keep the hatred alive so that we can be exploited and robbed blindly by our so-called ally.
Are you sure you know the history properly ?

Back
Top Bottom