What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

oh mujhe nahi pata tha... bichari ... asal main india main rape itnay hote hain...isi liye taekwondo seekh rhi hai. :(

Bhai taekwando is bakwaas self defense martial art.

It's more of a contest sport, although there are some masters that are badasses in Taekwando.

@farhan_9909 Whatever floats your boat ? I see you guys not even have one connection with IVC. BTW IVC also falls in India too. :lol:

But you can keep IVC as yours. We have our own identity. I still know a language which is one of the oldest and most scientific language in the world. And follow our own customs and cultures, not some foreign one from Middle East.

ok a few reason why pakistanis never were hindus.
and please read about the gandhara grave culture as well..recently discovered in swat valley

beside if we have no connection with IVC?than who we are according to an indian?bhai jaan hum asmaaan se gir gye 1947 main?

Now go through this

Hindus in Pakistan

of why pakistani never were hindus

those indians cities falling under IVC are declared safe zone(from nuclear strikes) in india..because they are part of our culture and to be merge with us one day

@farhan_9909 Whatever floats your boat ? I see you guys not even have one connection with IVC. BTW IVC also falls in India too. :lol:

But you can keep IVC as yours. We have our own identity. I still know a language which is one of the oldest and most scientific language in the world. And follow our own customs and cultures, not some foreign one from Middle East.

ok a few reason why pakistanis never were hindus.
and please read about the gandhara grave culture as well..recently discovered in swat valley

beside if we have no connection with IVC?than who we are according to an indian?bhai jaan hum asmaaan se gir gye 1947 main?

Now go through this

http://www.oocities.org/pak_history/prepartition.html

of why pakistani never were hindus

those indians cities falling under IVC are declared safe zone(from nuclear strikes) in india..because they are part of our culture and to be merge with us one day

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all we have been known for doing a whooping for over a thousand years.

Second Tae Kwan Do is a trophy martial art and not very practical.

Next time somebody bothers you in a bus in India, you won't even have time to set up for a round house kick. :rofl:

Better to just hire a Muslim bodyguard. :tup:

but your whooping was not good enough.. jo bhi ho, you need to know what to use when.. muslims bodyguards can be hired for cheap.. but history has shown that mir jafars of the world are from muslims.

but your whooping was not good enough.. jo bhi ho, you need to know what to use when.. muslims bodyguards can be hired for cheap.. but history has shown that mir jafars of the world are from muslims.

Forget about cheap. Muslims will bodyguard for free for a woman in distress.

Have a few on speed dial next time you travel on a bus, miss. :tup:

BTW Can a Muslims leaves Islam and converts to other religion in Pakistan, is he allowed to do so ?

induscivilization3.jpg

a proto of lord shiva of ICV

induscivilization6.jpg

a proto of lord shiva of ICV

http://www.sanskrit.org/www/Hindu Primer/induscivilization.html

sun liya na.. bhagooo pakistaniyon.. isko pataa hai kya ho sakta hai.

good one....

Kya Indians humay daal saabzi kaal kar mardein gay?

Humaray chotaay, Ajmal ko bhi biriyani mili Indian main. :rofl:

Forget about cheap. Muslims will bodyguard for free for a woman in distress.

Have a few on speed dial next time you travel on a bus, miss. :tup:

no thanks.. i dont travel in buses.. i have my own bike.
yea yea.. hum to dekh rahe hain pakistan mein hindu ladkiyon ke bodyguards ko.

no thanks.. i dont travel in buses.. i have my own bike.
yea yea.. hum to dekh rahe hain pakistan mein hindu ladkiyon ke bodyguards ko.

Hindu girls want to convert to Islam, then that is their personal matter. Why should I get involved?

We have many Hindus on Rajastani border. Very old people.

Why don't they convert?

Nobody forces them.

So if some girls want to convert for their lovers in Karachi, all of a sudden it's forced?

LoL @ Indian logic.

@farhan_9909 Bhai tu rehne de. History ko to tune Suicide Bombing se khatam kar diya.

I didn't claim an ycivilizzation because India is part of Indian subcontinent.

BTW can you give me any mention of Pakistan prior to 1900 in any history book written before 1900, from anywhere in the world ?

And Pakistanis weren't Hindus ? But you just said earlier that you guys adopted Islam. Before adopting Islam, which religion did you followed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf aik 3rd class admi hain. Its always best to ignore him...

Back
Top Bottom