What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

@Rafi

We have an indian from east bumsfuck claiming Porus, while your own ancestors served in Porus's army. LOL. Identity Crisis.

This indian guy has no shame and no great ancestors of his own, that is why he claims ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think pakistan should implement talibani sharia law..........mullas with big beards :astagh:roaming everywhere.....giving lessons of Islam to everyone.........fidayeens with AK47,rpgs,IEDS, roaming everywhere to kill anti islamis:guns::mamba::sniper::butcher:.........why not PAF induct some mujhahids to fly f16.....they will patrol pakistan from air and drop laser guided bombs on anti islamis,kafirs inside pakistan.........that will be awesome.:partay: here arms laws are very strict:cry: i want to try AKs,rpgs etc........arms freaks like me will surely come to pakitan then:guns:

This indian guy has no shame and no great ancestors of his own, that is why he claims ours.

In India we have lakhs of Punjabi Hindu families who migrated from Pakistan so They can claim his history on the other hand have seen many pakistani members claiming history of Tipu Sultan how many Tamil population does Pakistan have and you guys talking of shame :lol:

In India we have lakhs of Punjabi Hindu families who migrated from Pakistan so They can claim his history on the other hand have seen many pakistani members claiming history of Tipu Sultan how many Tamil population does Pakistan have and you guys talking of shame :lol:

My ancestor Manga was a cavalry commander in Porus's army - and there are many more Pakistani Punjabi's than indian Punjabi's we also got most of the land of the Punjab also.

i think pakistan should implement talibani sharia law..........mullas with big beards :astagh:roaming everywhere.....giving lessons of Islam to everyone.........fidayeens with AK47,rpgs,IEDS, roaming everywhere to kill anti islamis:guns::mamba::sniper::butcher:.........why not PAF induct some mujhahids to fly f16.....they will patrol pakistan from air and drop laser guided bombs on anti islamis,kafirs inside pakistan.........that will be awesome.:partay: here arms laws are very strict:cry: i want to try AKs,rpgs etc........arms freaks like me will surely come to pakitan then:guns:

Back
Top Bottom