What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

I belong to a poor family from the fields of Southern Punjab. Never have we taken advantage to make money. Nor most of our people(Arains) are into politics. The farthest thing may be in the legal business as lawyers. Ask your guru Nawaz why his party is hell bent on land grabbing. When those paanchods don't have to pay tax?

The only reason Pakistan is running is because of Arain people. We own lands, and there is no way out of getting out of paying taxes.

Your gurus have stole enough money to fortify a city(Raiwind), and still have enough beghairitis to run election campaigns. WAH WAH.

The REAL PUNJABIS, not the villagers your party buys votes with question their loyalty to Pakistan.

Again what are noon league's foreign policies?

Centralize Punjab and let the rest of the country burn?

Do you want a broken Pakistan?

If you do vote noon league.

I really don't know what else to say other than cursing out your party.

Really I am speechless. How can you openly defend such corruption and beghairiti?

Do you even give a **** about Pakistan?

Do Army Generals, including Musharraf, whom you support pay tax ? Their salary is not more than hundred thousand to two hundred thousand rupees and still they own all of Rawalpindi, Defence Housing Societies in all over Pakistan, Airports, Construction firms, etc...

Your South Punjab's weakness, if there is any is because of your Feudal Lords. Allocation of money should be by population. Despite Central being bigger, pml-n today has spent in South Punjab 4x more than last government. Be it in Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Transportation etc. I challenge you. Don't whine. Be greatful that there is no terrorism or condition in South Punjab like Sindh, KPK and Baluchistan

Central Punjab is the most successful because there are no feudals. Today Sialkot, Gujranwala, and Gujrat is father of all industries and businesses give tax to their city councils and they in return build infrastructure for the public. Considering the fact that they have built an airport, its one of a kind in the world that is run through privatization and best airlines around the world that don't go to Karachi go there. It has been proven that GDP per capita of Sialkot is highest in Pakistan. Faisalabad is the other success story and you should know that Pakistan's economy depends on that. Most of agriculture production and research is there. Lahore is hub for education not just in Punjab but in all of Pakistan. Would feudals in south punjab allow that to happen at larger scale ?

LoL... Indians are mad..
@priti

My ancestors fought back against the British while yours were probably coaxed into being their slaves.

:lol:

True story, miss.

Bro, why even explain?

We are Muslims because we believed in Allah swt.

The ignorant have their ears closed.

No. First, your ancestors converted because they cannot fight and now you've left your country, again, because you can't fight.:flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Army Generals, including Musharraf, whom you support pay tax ? Their salary is not more than hundred thousand to two hundred thousand rupees and still they own all of Rawalpindi, Defence Housing Societies in all over Pakistan, Airports, Construction firms, etc...

Your South Punjab's weakness, if there is any is because of your Feudal Lords. despite all this, pml-n today has spent in South Punjab 4x more. Be it in Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Transportation etc. I challenge you.

Central Punjab is the most successful because there are no feudals. Today Sialkot, Gujranwala, and Gujrat is father of all industries and businesses give tax to their city councils and they in return build infrastructure for the public. Considering the fact that they have built an airport, its one of a kind in the world that is run through privatization and best airlines around the world that don't go to Karachi go there. It has been proven that GDP per capita of Sialkot is highest in Pakistan. Faisalabad is the other success story and you should know that Pakistan's economy depends on that. Most of agriculture production and research is there. Lahore is hub for education not just in Punjab but in all of Pakistan. Would feudals in south punjab allow that to happen at larger scale ?

Yes, South punjab is most radical and many from that area joins terrorist activities.

No. First, your ancestors converted because they cannot fight and now you've left your country, again, because you can't fight.:flame:
@Rafi

We have an indian from east bumsfuck claiming Porus, while your own ancestors served in Porus's army. LOL. Identity Crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your South Punjab's weakness, if there is any is because of your Feudal Lords. Allocation of money should be by population. Despite Central being bigger, pml-n today has spent in South Punjab 4x more. Be it in Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Transportation etc. I challenge you. Don't whine. Be greatful that there is no terrorism or condition in South Punjab like Sindh, KPK and Baluchistan

Sialkot is central Punjab?

Dude you are so lost, I have no idea what to say to you.

Feudals in South Punjab?

Name a few?

We are the only ones that have not seen bomb blasts in the country because we don't invite politcal mafias or religious extremists.

Dude your assessment is so off, I don't even know what to say to you.

It's like you are programmed and not willing to listen to anything else.

Brainwashed into a noon league puppet.

SIGH.

There is less terrorism. He is being ungrateful. Its not like the case of Sindh, KPK, or Baluchistan.

Ignore the dumb *** bhappa Singh. He knows even less than you.

Hindus and Muslims are two different nations who cant live, sleep , **** , eat together...thts the theory i know and believe in...If you are worshiping a cow and i m eating it ...how can u be my friend? be reasonable dude.. we are different people becoz of our customs culture and religion...our women wear veil.. most importantly we got our own political system..until we implement it there will be no peace even in the Muslim world..i am trying to be very reasoning with u...so you wud know what me and all of the people i met in my life think about this theory..Sorry for the harsh words i used about Hindus in my earlier post..but you guys come here to troll...it gets annoying so i just take out my frustration like this..i really dont mean that..take care

So what you are implying is right now all the Muslims of the world are living in Muslim Countries.Get real.You live in China as your flags show.

Also dont be Sorry just introspect,debate and discussion is done with reason not emotions.

Two nation theory meant "TWO" seperate nations for Hindu and Muslims ,i.e. division on Religious lines.
But Bangladesh was carved out on cultural background whilst being Muslim Majority just like West Pakistan.Hence I called Bangladesh a graveyard for TNT.Not for the reason/s you gave.

As far as Cow eaters and Cow worshippers living together go,you know there are some sects in Hinduism who are what you call "Cow eaters".

We in India are doing just fine balancing the "Cow theory",yes there are problems along religious lines but please remember we are a country of 125 Billion people.And we know the solution-Education and Employment.U take care.

So what you are implying is right now all the Muslims of the world are living in Muslim Countries.Get real.You live in China as your flags show.

Also dont be Sorry just introspect,debate and discussion is done with reason not emotions.

Two nation theory meant "TWO" seperate nations for Hindu and Muslims ,i.e. division on Religious lines.
But Bangladesh was carved out on cultural background whilst being Muslim Majority just like West Pakistan.Hence I called Bangladesh a graveyard for TNT.Not for the reason/s you gave.

As far as Cow eaters and Cow worshippers living together know,you know there are some sects in Hinduism who are what you call "Cow eaters".

We in India are doing just fine,yes there are problems along religious lines but please remember we are a country of 125 Billion people.And we know the solution-Education and Employment.U take care.

125 billion people...thanks
genius-meme.jpg

Seriously,that is your arguement.Over a typo ?

Lol.125 Billion would be a calamity.

i am not here to change ur point of view..i told you what I think of Two nation theory...and i dont give a **** what u think coz No pakistani i met will believe u so m happy with tht

Sialkot is central Punjab?

Dude you are so lost, I have no idea what to say to you.

Feudals in South Punjab?

Name a few?

We are the only ones that have not seen bomb blasts in the country because we don't invite politcal mafias or religious extremists.

Dude your assessment is so off, I don't even know what to say to you.

It's like you are programmed and not willing to listen to anything else.

Brainwashed into a noon league puppet.

SIGH.

Why are you running away whenever i mention Musharraf ? lol

Khars, Makhdooms, Nawabs, Sardars, etc are few Feudals to name...

You wanna know what feudals look like ?

Malik_Ata_enjoying_competition.jpg

khybernews27246.jpg

Sardar-Ghulam-Abbas-Chakwal.jpg

298711-shah-1322421436-742-640x480.jpg

126.jpg

Mushraff is desperate to get some support......The best way to do is.... Bashing india......

Please read about Indus civilization..the present day Pakistan never had hindu population

Pakistanis are the indigenous people of Indus civilization while there religion was either the persian(?dont remember the name) or the buddhism

for more detail read about indus civilization

There were no Persians back then. There were civilisations in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, all too far to maintain any contact with the IVC.

Buddhism was created between 600 and 400 BCE. IVC died out a millenium before.

They found swastikas at the excavation sites. Like it or not, your "ancestors" were Hindu.

i am not here to change ur point of view..i told you what I think of Two nation theory...and i dont give a **** what u think coz No pakistani i met will believe u so m happy with tht

No one gives a crap whether he's believed by your stupid friends.

I have enough Pakistani friends who don't give a crap about this bullsh-t your government feeds you.

Back
Top Bottom