What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

I know you tried your hardest to divert the subject to any which way that favors your country, but I will end my post with this.

Miss, in Pakistan no woman has ever been gang raped on public transportation, and neither will that ever happen. Hope that gives you an insight of our society.

Sleep well, and cheers.

when a whol village takes away girls its just rape.. period..

and i am not going to sleep , just browsing other threads to troll.

when a whol village takes away girls its just rape.. period..

and i am not going to sleep , just browsing other threads to troll.

What am I supposed to make of such an arbitrary statement?

LOL. Chotaay.

Noon league ka chamcha ban gyaa.

:astagh:

Main toh namaz bhi paarta hun. Meray samnay na jhoot bolo.

Apnay Lt. General Shahid Aziz say pochoo kay Kargil or Military coup kasay hoa. Only 4 Generals (close to Musharraf were involved) Ask the Air Chief and the Naval Chiefs from back then and they will tell you that they didn't know what was happening. :agree:

ab bayta kidar jao gaay. ab n-league revenge laygee. toree dair intazar karlo pata chal jay ga.
namaz partat ho or k***j jaysa lafs istamal kartay ho. Sharm karo. :angry:

Apnay Lt. General Shahid Aziz say pochoo kay Kargil or Military coup kasay hoa. Only 4 Generals (close to Musharraf were involved) Ask the Air Chief and the Naval Chiefs from back then and they will tell you that they didn't know what was happening. :agree:

ab bayta kidar jao gaay. ab n-league revenge laygee. toree dair intazar karlo pata chal jay ga.
namaz partat ho or k***j jaysa lafs istamal kartay ho. Sharm karo. :angry:

Haha.

This juvenile reasoning is lame.

Chotaay, humaray bhi aglay Pakistan Army main hain. Main bhi fazool bakwas ney kaarta.

Give me your email and I can discuss with you. I refuse to discuss this issue on open forum with Hindus.

Main kyun sharaam karun choataay?

Mainay Pakistan may mill'on ki monopoly kholi hain?

Mera ghar kya Saudi aur Dubai main hain?

Oy gaal sun kaka, Nawaz teh puraa kaanjar aa.

Shabaz, I can give respect to.

Over all, their party is bull shiiit foreign boot licking party.

My allegiance is not with a party, but with Pakistan.

Send me over your email and we can get into the nitty gritty, but you as Kashmiri have no right to support PMLN, unless someone in your family is receiving cutbacks or dirty money.

This was east Pakistan...

1971: Rape and its consequences | Opinion

Miyan Musharraf says "LOC is not permanent border, Paskiatni can disrespect it".
My question to Miyan Musharraf and his followers is
1. Does Fauj/ISI believe same?
2. Does your politician believe same?

If answer is yes , then Miyan saheb, we Indian too can violate it. isn't it? If we violate, we will push LoC till Abbotabad..

like 2002 Migs 2 shootdown ? like helicopter intrude int oPakistan airspace last year ?? LOL unfortunately this is not bollywood movie story!~

Haha.

This juvenile reasoning is lame.

Chotaay, humaray bhi aglay Pakistan Army main hain. Main bhi fazool bakwas ney kaarta.

Give me your email and I can discuss with you. I refuse to discuss this issue on open forum with Hindus.

Main kyun sharaam karun choataay?

Mainay Pakistan may mill'on ki monopoly kholi hain?

Mera ghar kya Saudi aur Dubai main hain?

Oy gaal sun kaka, Nawaz teh puraa kaanjar aa.

Shabaz, I can give respect to.

Over all, their party is bull shiiit foreign boot licking party.

My allegiance is not with a party, but with Pakistan.

Send me over your email and we can get into the nitty gritty, but you as Kashmiri have no right to support PMLN, unless someone in your family is receiving cutbacks or dirty money.

Musharraf is still the most hated person in Pakistan. I don't understand what good thing you find in him.
If i support N-league, its because of few people out there like Shahbaz Sharif. Generals have been ruiling our country from past 60+ years and they are the one who have brought us to this day. Go and compare their lifestyle with regular Pakistani. People are dying because of terrorism and poverty but these guys are playing golf in their backyards and go shopping on private jets. They are 'untouchables.' I do not want to waste my time nor yours. koyi fida nahi.

Musharraf is still the most hated person in Pakistan. I don't understand what good thing you find in him.
If i support N-league, its because of few people out there like Shahbaz Sharif. Generals have been ruiling our country from past 60+ years and they are the one who have brought us to this day. Go and compare their lifestyle with regular Pakistani. People are dying because of terrorism and poverty but these guys are playing golf in their backyards and go shopping on private jets.
I do not want to waste my time nor yours. koyi fida nahi.

Good leaders get bakery boys beaten up for refusing them service when they are not capable to provide the service?

Hmm.

Never seen a dictator of Pakistan behave in such a shameless way.

I am not wasting my time here. I know you are a smart guy. Most likely disillusioned by a recent trip you probably made to Lahore or Gujranwala and heard an ear full of **** by poverty stricken illiterates that say all is well for the payment of 5000 rupees.

Good leaders get bakery boys beaten up for refusing them service when they are not capable to provide the service?

Hmm.

Never seen a dictator of Pakistan behave in such a shameless way.

I am not wasting my time here. I know you are a smart guy. Most likely disillusioned by a recent trip you probably made to Lahore or Gujranwala and heard an ear full of **** by poverty stricken illiterates that say all is well for the payment of 5000 rupees.

At least those bakery guys went to jail, even if was for few hours. Maybe you can ask Atiqa Odho how Musharraf behaves upon not getting 'service'. And oh i would be sure to look in to kids of Generals, i.e. like Ghohar Ayub and Ijaz Ul Haq.

When you say **** by 'poverty stricken illiterates' that just shows your ego. As you mentioned earlier you belong to a military family, that i can see getting very clear now.

Lol, Yes indeed; India remembers "what happened in East Pakistan", Mr. Musharraff; India remembers very well.
93,000 PA soldiers surrendered on the Race-Course in Dhaka, and Bangladesh was born.
Mr. Musharraff; I hope you remember that also. ;)

India also remembers Siachen and Kargil and hopes that Musharraff also has to remember that for his life-time. :)

None of these things should ever be forgotten.

However Mr. Musharraff; please pray that Pakistan is able to forget "your fiasco" of a "Plan Badr" in Kargil which wiped out NLI soldiers whom you termed as scruffy mujaheddin!. Also pray that Pakistani People forget how you dragged Pakistan into WOT and then delivered Pakistani Citizens to USA under the "Rendition Arrangements".

Did all the Banglis converted to Hinduism ? or did they joined India again? they are an independent Muslim country now...grow up...who wants to live with smelly malnourished back biting Hindus? All of you belong to a low life nation...we eat cow meat u eat cow sh*t dude therez a huge difference u see...n Two nation theory is a fact...No one can deny that...even Indian muslims know that very well..

You do not know anything about "Two Nation Theory",do you ?:cool:

@ rest of your post- Talk to the hand,brother.:argh:

At least those bakery guys went to jail, even if was for few hours. Maybe you can ask Atiqa Odho how Musharraf behaves upon not giving 'service'. And oh i would be sure to look in to kids of Generals, i.e. like Ghohar Ayub and Ijaz Ul Haq.

When you say 'poverty stricken illiterates' that just shows your ego. As you mentioned earlier you belong to a military family, that i can see getting very clear now.

I belong to a poor family from the fields of Southern Punjab. Never have we taken advantage to make money. Nor most of our people(Arains) are into politics. The farthest thing may be in the legal business as lawyers. Ask your guru Nawaz why his party is hell bent on land grabbing. When those paanchods don't have to pay tax?

The only reason Pakistan is running is because of Arain people. We own lands, and there is no way out of getting out of paying taxes.

Your gurus have stole enough money to fortify a city(Raiwind), and still have enough beghairitis to run election campaigns. WAH WAH.

The REAL PUNJABIS, not the villagers your party buys votes with question their loyalty to Pakistan.

Again what are noon league's foreign policies?

Centralize Punjab and let the rest of the country burn?

Do you want a broken Pakistan?

If you do vote noon league.

I really don't know what else to say other than cursing out your party.

Really I am speechless. How can you openly defend such corruption and beghairiti?

Do you even give a **** about Pakistan?

You do not know anything about "Two Nation Theory",do you ?:cool:

@ rest of your post- Talk to the hand,brother.:argh:

Hindus and Muslims are two different nations who cant live, sleep , **** , eat together...thts the theory i know and believe in...If you are worshiping a cow and i m eating it ...how can u be my friend? be reasonable dude.. we are different people becoz of our customs culture and religion...our women wear veil.. most importantly we got our own political system..until we implement it there will be no peace even in the Muslim world..i am trying to be very reasoning with u...so you wud know what me and all of the people i met in my life think about this theory..Sorry for the harsh words i used about Hindus in my earlier post..but you guys come here to troll...it gets annoying so i just take out my frustration like this..i really dont mean that..take care

Yeah good:kashmir is still disputed territory between india and pakistan and its border is still not perminent

Back
Top Bottom