What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

This was east Pakistan...

http://opinion.bdnews24.com/2010/12/15/1971-rape-and-its-consequences/

Miyan Musharraf says "LOC is not permanent border, Paskiatni can disrespect it".
My question to Miyan Musharraf and his followers is
1. Does Fauj/ISI believe same?
2. Does your politician believe same?

If answer is yes , then Miyan saheb, we Indian too can violate it. isn't it? If we violate, we will push LoC till Abbotabad..

Push loc till abbotabab! In your dreams!!

Shame ? I don't think he had any shame considering the orders he gave.

He had no shame while killing Hindus but I read that he wept a lot after Yahya Khan ordered him to surrender. Jaisi karni, waisi bharni.

Just reading. :no:

Did you know that "Death by a thousand cuts" was a form of execution in Imperial China, only reserved for the worst of the worst crimes. (Like killing an Emperor).
i was watching a black and white video of death by thousand cuts.
the victim was made to drink some stuff which ensures that victim will not get unconscious during the ceremony.

three words to describe death by thousand cuts -never ending pain

i was watching a black and white video of death by thousand cuts.
the victim was made to drink some stuff which ensures that victim will not get unconscious during the ceremony.

three words to describe death by thousand cuts -never ending pain

Yep, that is why you should not try to murder an Emperor.

Or if you need to do that, make sure you succeed, and take his place.

Then you can avoid the "Sha qian dao".

Forgive me sir, just a naive question. Would the IA still have invaded east pak had there been no pre-emptive strike on us?

Mrs.Indira Gandhi's govt would have preferred a diplomatic solution over a Military one had Pakistan not tried to invade us. Our food stocks were not enough to support refugees for long, when a country was so poor, it wouldn't have prioratized war over diplomacy

no offence.

Was there any need to post such a disgusting video in this this thread?

And Liu Shaoqi did not receive the Death by a thousand cuts.

but mao zedong was no emperor.

No, he was not an Emperor. But essentially the same thing.

The Emperors derived their ultimate authority from Heaven. Mao took his authority from Communism.

In the end, the Mandate of Heaven proved to be a more lasting source of authority than Communism did.

Was there any need to post such a disgusting video in this this thread?

And Liu Shaoqi did not receive the Death by a thousand cuts.

No, he was not an Emperor. But essentially the same thing.

The Emperors derived their ultimate authority from Heaven. Mao took his authority from Communism.
ok pajji.
i am deleting my post. :D
sorry i don't know how to delete posts.so iam editing it :D

I really don't know what these funny pakistanis talks..

On one hand, the people we come across here says that we give too much importance to '71 war and clings onto it like the "only victory for a hindu kingdom against muslims in last 1000 years " and tripes of more or less similar variety.. and then this chap comes from nowhere and asks us to keep remembering that '71 war ..

LMAO, no wonder any one in their country knows what is happening in pakistan.. because no one has any damn clue about themselves and much less about us .

Pakistani always look for excuse to do everything, Thet talk about babari madzid, (single ) broken but forget about thousands of temple they have destroyed .

They only try to justify everything. India can then justify mumbai, Khandar, Parliament and many things to attack on PAK.

because we wanted our mother language's recognition too.

note: nice to see a pakistani under indian flag :D

This fact should not be forgotten by any BDians .. that a separate muslim land was cut out from the subcontinent India ONLY and ONLY because the muslims from EAST BENGAL wanted it to be.. muslims from WEST PUNJAB were demanding an autonomy under the larger indian nation.. And these west pakistanis took advantage of the very same people who were the sole reason for their country coming into existence..

EAST BEngalites had the fortitude to fight off the britishers and like a true nationalist got freed from WEST Punjab's rule as well ..

Getting FREE from foreign rule within a span of 30 years... this no nation can boast about other than BD ! :tup:

we will push LoC till Abbotabad..

Bedwetting_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom