What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

agree with that, they thought they could blitzkrieg us, walked right into a trap. but it would be unfair to say we were innocent, we did support the seperatists in bangladesh with men and material.

That was no trap dear. We were busy providing refuge to our brothers from East. We are no innocent as I accept, but we were provoked to get into action.

You still is using India, canada flag.

Not only mother language. Power is denied although Bangalies has won the election.

i just replied his question about language.
if we want to talk about West pakistan's discrimination to East Pakistan, we need to open a new section (a thread is not enough)

you still mumbling like a broken record

are you the same guy who has opened a thread today with pakistani id about being a pakistani wants to join Iranian army ? :omghaha:

That was no trap dear. We were busy providing refuge to our brothers from East. We are no innocent as I accept, but we were provoked to get into action.

Forgive me sir, just a naive question. Would the IA still have invaded east pak had there been no pre-emptive strike on us?

because we wanted our mother language's recognition too.

note: nice to see a pakistani under indian flag :D

It would have been better of Mushi to look at his own country before pointing fingers at others....he should have written...."PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T FORGET WHAT THEY DID IN EAST PAKISTAN"...not just the discrimination but the atrocities the Pakistani army especially on helpless females.

As far as a .pk with a .in status...it is obvious ...

I think Musharraf should remember East Pakistan before unnecessarily needling India again.

Daant nahin raha, yaar.

Koi uska kachcha utar raha hai.. aur wo apni izzat bachane ki koshish kar raha hai.

Try ker lene do, bechare ko. :tup:

Hmmm finally ajon Oxomiya bisari paisu....

lila its past tense of single cut against 1000 cuts. thick brains indeed!

@Chinese-Dragon bro, i can see you , wanna say something ? :D

Just reading. :no:

lila its past tense of single cut against 1000 cuts. thick brains indeed!

Did you know that "Death by a thousand cuts" was a form of execution in Imperial China, only reserved for the worst of the worst crimes. (Like killing an Emperor).

Last edited by a moderator:
General (Retd.) Pervez Musharraf has said that if India accuses Pakistan Army for intrusion in Kargil, it should not ignore what the Indian forces did in East Pakistan and Siachen sector.

In an interview with NDTV, General (Retd.) Musharraf noted that the spy agencies of both the countries have been at daggers drawn.

In reply to the question about statement made by Colonel Hussain in his book that claimed 11-km intrusion of Pak forces inside Indian territory, Musharraf stated, “Well, if we are the rogues in Kargil, then you were the rogues in East Pakistan and Siachen.”

Answering another question about Colonel Hussain’s deliberations, the retired Chief of Army Staff, Musharraf stated that Line of Control is not a permanent international boundary and made it clear that India also entered Siachen on the same grounds.

When the interviewer insisted on Pervez Musharraf’s spending time with the troops in Kargil, he said that he had been a brave soldier always leading from the front. However, he did not straightforwardly deny what the interviewer said.

It merits mentioning here that India had accused Pakistan for intrusion in Kargil back in 1999.

We intervened in Pakistani civil war due to two prime reasons

1. 10 million East Pakistanis had took refuge in India which caused stress on already overburdened Indian economy. Had we not intervened, probably, millions more would have come in India. It had to be stopped, else it would have created law and order situation on huge scale in India.

2. Pakistan helped the NE insurgents. We needed to counter the potential threat which this help posed.

It seems the English food is as much good as Arabian diet,with same effect.

Back
Top Bottom