What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

looks like Musharaff has just come out of coma!
Good going sir, btw members he is a retired man and has right to make a living out of entertaining people, so pl don't blast him.

What is East Pakistan?

This was east Pakistan...

http://opinion.bdnews24.com/2010/12/15/1971-rape-and-its-consequences/

Miyan Musharraf says "LOC is not permanent border, Paskiatni can disrespect it".
My question to Miyan Musharraf and his followers is
1. Does Fauj/ISI believe same?
2. Does your politician believe same?

If answer is yes , then Miyan saheb, we Indian too can violate it. isn't it? If we violate, we will push LoC till Abbotabad..

Who did crimes in BD? and why refugees came to india?
Who promoted terror in indian north east with china?

Along with supporting disturbances in North-East India, Pakistan was even training and supplying weapons to Mujahid militants of Burma in 1950s.

yup I agree with Sir Musharraf. India did mischief in East Pakistan
I agree too! Damn Indians, the wily old foxes who grabbed Siachen from under the very noses of the Pakistani forces!! And earlier, Foxland (As India is called by the PA during sand model discussions, presentations and war games) liberated BD!! Aw shucks! That really must have sucked! :no:

I wonder what Mush was doing when all this was happening? He did try to get some posts back in Siachen during his time as chief by employing the SSG but all those attacks came a cropper! The nightmares of losing Siachen and BD will haunt Mush till the end of time! :hang2:

General Niazi gave written order to Pakistan army to massacre as many Hindus they can. Finally, he deserved what he actually deserved, a great shame of surrender. Are you from Orangi town.
Shame ? I don't think he had any shame considering the orders he gave.

General Niazi gave written order to Pakistan army to massacre as many Hindus they can. Finally, he deserved what he actually deserved, a great shame of surrender.

Are you from Orangi town.

wth is orange town

India dint do any Mischief, probably we wouldn't even have interfered if PAF dint carry preemptive strike on India.

agree with that, they thought they could blitzkrieg us, walked right into a trap. but it would be unfair to say we were innocent, we did support the seperatists in bangladesh with men and material.

for a bangladeshi, you speak good hindi. jab hindi/urdu bhasha samajh mein aati hai toh west waalon se ladai kyun ki?

You still is using India, canada flag.

because we wanted our mother language's recognition too.

note: nice to see a pakistani under indian flag :D

Not only mother language. Power is denied although Bangalies has won the election.

Back
Top Bottom