What's new

India should remember what happened in East Pakistan: Musharraf

Its the Holy grave of "Two Nation Theory".
The Tombstone reads.

Here lies the "Two Nation Theory.Born in 1940s-Died in 1971".

Did all the Banglis converted to Hinduism ? or did they joined India again? they are an independent Muslim country now...grow up...who wants to live with smelly malnourished back biting Hindus? All of you belong to a low life nation...we eat cow meat u eat cow sh*t dude therez a huge difference u see...n Two nation theory is a fact...No one can deny that...even Indian muslims know that very well..

1000 years ago, all their ancestors were Hindus. :omghaha:

Tell them KRAIT. Tell them how all of them descend from ancient, polytheistic, pagans.

They're gonna have to do the Muslim equivalent of a bath in the Ganga after reading that. :lol:

In all fairness Indians shouldn't cry about Kashmir. :rofl:

India is destined to be ruled by us for another 1000 years.

Half a decade of freedom and look at how much they are talking. :lol:

If i get the chance to rule these pathetic creatures again i wud exterminate them

:omghaha:
Did all the Banglis converted to Hinduism ? or did they joined India again? they are an independent Muslim country now...grow up...who wants to live with smelly malnourished back biting Hindus? All of you belong to a low life nation...we eat cow meat u eat cow sh*t dude therez a huge difference u see...n Two nation theory is a fact...No one can deny that...even Indian muslims know that very well..

:omghaha:

Who the hell wants to convert them. Sorry man, we're not desperate people who want to add people to our religion by killing their friends and stealing their money.

Two nation theory is a fact? Yet I can point out a very distinct boundary separating a third nation where there used to be two. :rofl:

I just love how you view victory as converting the enemy to your religion. Are you really that narrow-minded?

If i get the chance to rule these pathetic creatures again i wud exterminate them

1. You'll never get a chance. Unlike your country, we get to elect our rulers. :omghaha:
2. "Again"? :rofl: Pakistan didn't even exist until 60 years ago.

Pakistan went about killing millions in e pakistan.. so we had no choice but to save them.

In all fairness Indians shouldn't cry about Kashmir. :rofl:

India is destined to be ruled by us for another 1000 years.

Half a decade of freedom and look at how much they are talking. :lol:

see , hindus told the british that bahadur shah zafar is our king.. and what british did????
zafar was sent to exile , all his sons shot dead and rest of the muslims of india lived under british boots.
now the same muslims are living under american boots right from mecca to jakart. excpet for indian muslims who liev free.
what else do you want to know ? :)

Please read about Indus civilization..the present day Pakistan never had hindu population

Pakistanis are the indigenous people of Indus civilization while there religion was either the persian(?dont remember the name) or the buddhism

for more detail read about indus civilization

@farhan_9909 What is the commonality between present day Pakistanis and Indus Valley Civilization ? That civilization got extinct.

Do you follow their language, rituals, customs, culture, practices etc. ? What are they ?

Indians and Chinese still follow many traditions. Sanskrit is still in use. Our cultures, festivals all can be traced back to thousands of years.

Its better you try to find more about Indus Valley Civilization.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read about Indus civilization..the present day Pakistan never had hindu population

Pakistanis are the indigenous people of Indus civilization while there religion was either the persian(?dont remember the name) or the buddhism

for more detail read about indus civilization

Can you give some link please. Didn't know this.Thanks.

@farhan_9909 What is the commonality between present day Pakistanis and Indus Valley Civilization ? That civilization got extinct.

Do you follow their language, rituals, customs, culture, practices etc. ? What are they ?

Indians and Chinese still follow many traditions. Sanskrit is still in use. Our cultures, festivals all can be traced back to thousands of years.

Its better you try to find more about Indus Valley Civilization.

We might not be following the indus civilization era culture or festivals because the indigenous people of IVC aka the present day Pakistanis accepted Islam in mass number under the Influence of sufism

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom