What's new

india should drop a nuclear bomb on Pakistan - indian politician claims

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
An indian politician yesterday advocated that india should drop a nuclear bomb on Pakistan:

http://zeenews.india.com/rajasthan/...an-vhp-leader-acharya-dharmendra-2011278.html

This creature is letting everyone know what india's REAL agenda against Pakistan is. I've always said that had Pakistan not been created and we had not become a nuclear weapons state, then the Pakistani people would have suffered a fate far worst than that of the Jews of Nazi Germany, the Palestinians & the Red Indians of North America. That creature above confirms this.

Thanks Allah swt for the creation of PAKISTAN and the protection & preservation of our beautiful race:

:pakistan::pakistan:

By the way, what will happen if God forbid nukes fall on Pakistan?

India will be roasted over and over. You take out major Indian cities, what else left then? poor starved villager shitting on streets? We have no beef with them.

Tell that Indian fellow that we Pakistanis have quite a fetish when it comes to nukes. We even developed small nukes so that we can blow it up in dhotis...

Cowa Banga !!!

An indian politician yesterday advocated that india should drop a nuclear bomb on Pakistan:

http://zeenews.india.com/rajasthan/...an-vhp-leader-acharya-dharmendra-2011278.html

This creature is letting everyone know what india's REAL agenda against Pakistan is. I've always said that had Pakistan not been created and we had not become a nuclear weapons state, then the Pakistani people would have suffered a fate far worst than that of the Jews of Nazi Germany, the Palestinians & the Red Indians of North America. That creature above confirms this.

Thanks Allah swt for the creation of PAKISTAN and the protection & preservation of our beautiful race:

I think this sub-human is also one of those indians who 20 years ago was vehemently claiming that it is impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. What he doesn't realize is that Pakistan also has nukes and if what he says comes true we could wipe india off the face of the Earth. If he doesn't believe this reality then he more than welcome to come and try nuking us.

All in all, I'm actually happy with what he says as he is exposing india's real intentions towards us. These people can't fathom the fact that unlike the South Asian nations that border india, they can NEVER dominate or oppress us. In fact they are powerless to do anything to us. Pakistan is COMPLETELY different in everyway to india, bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar etc.

Make no mistake about it, whatever indians say or do, there will NEVER EVER be peace between Pakistan and india. The nation of Pakistan is a daily reminder of the humiliation of 1000 years of Muslim rule of india and they can never forgive or forget that fact and also that we created Pakistan from conquered indian territory. ALL indians zealously hate and resent this fact. So whenever an indian says anything about Pakistan, it should never be taken seriously or acknowledged.

someone tell him Pakistan too have 150+ to fire back, i am sure he will be calm after hearing that..

But if he is saying this knowingly then he desrve to be Prime minister of Gangadesh.. He is radical enough to be PM.

I will call to the politician to take a chill pill. Khub bhi mare ga oron ko bhi merwaeyga.

By the way, what will happen if God forbid nukes fall on Pakistan?

India will be roasted over and over. You take out major Indian cities, what else left then? poor starved villager shitting on streets? We have no beef with them.

Tell that Indian fellow that we Pakistanis have quite a fetish when it comes to nukes. We even developed small nukes so that we can blow it up in dhotis...

Cowa Banga !!!

We will kill many cows of that i am sure!

Only empty words from cow vigilantes. Let them try.

TRUST ME, if Pakistan was a weak and POWERLESS nation then the indians would carry out this fantasy of theirs. The fact that they can't is testament to the fact of how much Pakistan has progressed and become powerful despite impossible odds. This glaring fact should never be forgotton.

Acha bHAI phir ajo0
Missileo.jpg

someone tell him Pakistan too have 150+ to fire back, i am sure he will be calm after hearing that..

But if he is saying this knowingly then he desrve to be Prime minister of Gangadesh.. He is radical enough to be PM.

Most probably this is the reason why he said this. He wants to beat modi in this art.

he's a nobody in India

I don't understand why people elected a 'nobody' as an MP.

Last edited:
This show that India is not interested in taking over Pakistani controlled Kashmir. India is only interested in taking over the whole Pakistan. To under estimate the intention of India will hurt only Pakistan as Pakistan is fighting not for Kashmir, but its own survival.

Back
Top Bottom