What's new

india should drop a nuclear bomb on Pakistan - indian politician claims

did he mentioned the Kiloton of the nuke he wants to drop on Pakistan ?

nehal hashmi is now facing legal cases. but in India extremists and terrorist themselves are rulers.
You are lucky to have an excellent judicial system and a great democratic setup

Maybe Insha-allah, a day will come when Indians too will take pride in its pillars of democracy by electing leaders like yours.

Till then we have no choice but to live with our democratically elected leaders, even if they appear very dreadful and criminal to you :D

Thread title says Indian politician. Can the intelligent but foul mouthed and prone to sloganeering OP care to post the political CV of the politician?

I think he is just some random dude just like your run of the mill pak posters here who want to nuke india on every other thread. Totally unlike your federal ministers who threaten to nuke other countries based on fake news their own propaganda media published!!!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/26/middleeast/israel-pakistan-fake-news-nuclear/index.html

This show that India is not interested in taking over Pakistani controlled Kashmir. India is only interested in taking over the whole Pakistan. To under estimate the intention of India will hurt only Pakistan as Pakistan is fighting not for Kashmir, but its own survival.
:D I want India to tr it. hehehehehehe we are a big PIA for many India included so it will only hurt her backside not us

he's a nobody in India

Vishva Hindu Parishad is a prominent Indian Hindu militant political group. An MP from the said groups is too influential to be called a nobody

:D I want India to tr it. hehehehehehe we are a big PIA for many India included so it will only hurt her backside not us

Vishva Hindu Parishad is a prominent Indian Hindu militant political group. An MP from the said groups is too influential to be called a nobody

Vishva hindu parishad contests elections (pre req for being recognised as a political party)? Source?

Acharya Dharmendra is an MP? Source?

Not a single right winger here out to condemn this statement.

Leaving two Indian newbies though with old ID niqab.

India here is akin to; Pet bhukh mare...aur G$$nd khaye samose....

15 days of mini kargil war and India was in financial woes.

Kargil tax -- An unavoidable necessity - The Indian Express

After this (my post), they will come and say some positive.
Watch it.

By the way, what will happen if God forbid nukes fall on Pakistan?

India will be roasted over and over. You take out major Indian cities, what else left then? poor starved villager shitting on streets? We have no beef with them.

Tell that Indian fellow that we Pakistanis have quite a fetish when it comes to nukes. We even developed small nukes so that we can blow it up in dhotis...

Cowa Banga !!!
"sadly not a option"

You scum.
Your from a chicken shit race, keep dreaming coward. Fu..ing weakling.
So this is called a befitting reply. I am really laughing over your comments. :yahoo:

This show that India is not interested in taking over Pakistani controlled Kashmir. India is only interested in taking over the whole Pakistan. To under estimate the intention of India will hurt only Pakistan as Pakistan is fighting not for Kashmir, but its own survival.
What is Pakistani controlled Kashmir?
You are living a useless life because you don't know reality. Azad Jammu Kashmir is an independent state and GB/IOK are unresolved part of it.

Not to mention the fact that we would unleash our 150+ nukes on India effectively wiping india off the face of the planet. That figure also includes Thermonuclear weapons/H-bombs aswell:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

So tell us thread starter, when are you going to post the political CV of the person who made the statement? You changed thread title to claim he is a politician. Now being a literate pakistani, i have to assume you also have some intellectual integrity and honesty to back up your claims? After all rabid chest thumping and mindless sloganeering is for the illiterate masses, an educated pakistani like you do should act differently...

Back
Top Bottom