What's new

India shame story: Israeli paedophile adopts girl through surrogate mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shining endai after all... becoming supa powa every week ....super power:nana: super power:nana: super power:nana: super power:nana:

are you deranged or what..since it is Israel's responsibility what it has anything to do with India..the forengner should have been wetted properly before this transaction went through ..but the Israeli prison data is not accesible to India

And Marrying a 8 yr OLD to 60 YR old is not A-okay because the sex takes place after marriage. Do you not get how freaking backward you look when you say that it is okay to be sexually involved w/ a 8 yr by 60yr old if they are married!

I'm done, debating you is like debating a mad mullah . @FaujHistorian He is all yours brother.

If a 60 years old can get a young wifey, he will use everything including money, religion, politics, nationalism, etc. etc.

Read a bit about old Mao. ;)

you will understand.

So there is no point on debating if Islam allows something or not.

you think the 60 year old baba would care?

he would help you write a new holy book contradicting Islam.

so let the old men enjoy what they can,

Let's enjoy what the rest of us can :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saddest development poor girl might be being abused as we speak about it.

It's a shame seeing people getting high on such a sorry and sad incident. I hope the child is safe and the adoption laws must be amended so that such heinous acts don't happen again.

Typical Indians, defending paedophiles :sick:

what about the united nations charter and other if any asian commited then u hear huge blow through media

British national party is a an extremely violent neo-nazi racist political party. It should not be referred to for anything even during trolling. Judging by your flag you are Indian based in India so you are probably unaware of the hate filled nature of this party. But as a person on colour living in UK, trust me when I tell you these people are not civilised and should form part of no discussion and should not be referred to for anything other than to highlight that people still exists who are beyond reason and decency.

Idk about that but I reckon the rehabilitation should be done before exposing them to children no?

Absolutely no way. That absurd idea that you allow sex offenders ( the ones that actually attack children and not when a 18 old sleeps with 17 yr old GF) to adopt is the reason why UK suffers from fvcked up priorities and bans Ad's that have skinny models but allows their terrorist promoters free speech all day .

Islamists on a field day!

Chance to attack Jews and Hindus in a single thread! lool :D

Absolutely no way. That absurd idea that you allow sex offenders ( the ones that actually attack children and not when a 18 old sleeps with 17 yr old GF) to adopt is the reason why UK suffers from fvcked up priorities and bans Ad's that have skinny models but allows their terrorist promoters free speech all day .

I am in agreement but I did not see how the article he quoted me with had anything to do with this case anyway as I am pretty sure there is no way the man was rehabilitated at all.

About 90% of posters on here are idiots, do you idiots not think that this **** happens all over the world? There are ******* evil creatures in every country on Earth so you Pakistanis should stop acting like fools and blaming one or two countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom