What's new

India shame story: Israeli paedophile adopts girl through surrogate mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly not in our culture to legalised prostitustion like in India---if a girl attend the age of puberty, she can marry anyone, but we certainly didn't accept to sold girl to paedophile like in your country!

so legal rulings by your sharia law to allow rape of a women belonging to a family that has offended another family is just false?

Age of puberty!--- you are defending pre teens just because they have menstrual cycle being forced into marriage .... how backward are you?

AGAIN- You have to be a special kind sick retard to make fun off any country when it comes to crimes committed on kids, because every country has it's own skeletons. Children are not pawns in your dimwit" taunt scoring " points and incidents like this in any country should sadden all vs taking pot shots at the country.

The stigma about girls and backward cultural traits is an embarrassment in the entire subcontinent.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not as common as in india---and we certainly not sold our daughters to paedophiles.

jon-stewart-fox-has-created-a-system-where-any-criticism-is-proof-of-liberal-bias.jpg
evidence-75x75.jpg

so legal rulings by your sharia law to allow rape of a women belonging to a family that has offended another family is just false?

Age of puberty!--- you are defending pre teens just because they have menstrual cycle being forced into marriage .... how backward are you?

In Islam their is not rape after marriage---talking about backward look at :
Brothers share one wife - Fraternal Polyandry - YouTube
Children as young as 9 introduced to prostitution in India - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WVU9tnaelE
If you need more just ask me :lol:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...irector-and-founder-trustee-pankaja-k-kalmath

Its how we shine buddy,we find our own mistakes and shortcomings,expose it to others and correct it. India is indeed shining.

Both parties are to be blamed.
Israel must have taken steps to monitor these kinda criminals.
India,we must have made proper verifications and tests for this surrogation things.

How did there was a slip up by both sides??? There should be thorough investigation of the parents before giving.How can a criminal managed to adpot at all and that also a proven pedo??? :what::what: Open a criminal investigation against the ones in India and cancel their license forever so that ALL others know the seriousness of a child's future.

The word Shame is not very common in india ;)

A shallow (ghatiya) comment showing your shallow (ghatiya) soch.There is no "shame" in pakistan at all. :astagh: :sick:

In Islam their is not rape after marriage---talking about backward look at :

And Marrying a 8 yr OLD to 60 YR old is not A-okay because the sex takes place after marriage. Do you not get how freaking backward you look when you say that it is okay to be sexually involved w/ a 8 yr by 60yr old if they are married!

I'm done, debating you is like debating a mad mullah . @FaujHistorian He is all yours brother.

How did there was a slip up by both sides??? There should be thorough investigation of the parents before giving.How can a criminal managed to adpot at all and that also a proven pedo??? :what::what:

A shallow (ghatiya) comment showing your shallow (ghatiya) soch.There is no "shame" in pakistan at all. :astagh: :sick:
But the article say otherwise,a country where people sell their daughters for money to paedophile :lol:

And Marrying a 8 yr OLD to 60 YR old is not A-okay because the sex takes place after marriage. Do you not get how freaking backward you look when you say that it is okay to be sexually involved w/ a 8 yr by 60yr old if they are married!

I'm done, debating you is like debating a mad mullah . @FaujHistorian He is all yours brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WVU9tnaelE
Having sex with your wife is not acceptable but Temple Prostitution in India yes :lol: poor hindu Banya :lol:

Having sex with your wife is not acceptable

THE CHILD BRIDE IS 8 YR OLD!!! the temple stuff is garbage too... but at least I don't support it. YOU support SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A 8 YR OLD! how re you any different than the pedophile if you support an 8 Yr old being molested by a 60 yr old, even if they are married!!!( let alone not get they should be allowed to be married)

are you for real ....

Indian already solved another of their many and urgent internal issues.

They found out that other countries have some problems with similar crimes too and proceed to point their fingers at them instead.

Case solved. Let them go back to farting about becoming future SHUPA POWA and overwhelm evil arch nemesis China very soon some day in the future with bigger and costlier imports.

THE CHILD BRIDE IS 8 YR OLD!!! the temple stuff is garbage too... but at least I don't support it. YOU support SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A 8 YR OLD! how re you any different than the pedophile if you support an 8 Yr old being molested by a 60 yr old, even if they are married!!!( let alone not get they should be allowed to be married)

are you for real ....

Oh dear oh dear i hate peadophiles and i want them to be hanged infront of publics----but if the girl was pubescent and was married i feel no problem if she had sexual relations with her husband whatever his age!

It's not as common as in india---and we certainly not sold our daughters to paedophiles.

the girl is not an indian u idiot ,don't don't u know the meaning of 'surrogate mother' please go and check ur dictionary.

Man this is sick.What need to be seen now is to restore that girl from the hands of that pedophile and needs the joint effort of both indian and Israeli government authorities to put her in a good home.

But the article say otherwise,a country where people sell their daughters for money to paedophile :lol:

Temple Prostitution in India-A Shocking Video.wmv.flv - YouTube[/url]
Having sex with your wife is not acceptable but Temple Prostitution in India yes :lol: poor hindu Banya :lol:

Whats this Hindi baniya? :cheesy: Seems like in Pakistan they teach everyone in India is a hindu baniya.You are really Foolish. Do you even know that baniya means businessman/shopkeeper?? :lol: There are lot of Muslim Baniyas too in Pakistan.

I am not offended by this and no Hindu baniya would be(I am not a hindu baniya).In Pakistan they teach it like a abuse since they have no identity at all... just forced converted zoombies with identity crisis.Your own ancestors were Hindus.It's pity that you think you are "muslim".You just confirmed your character and pity which religious doctrine you belong to.You are standing in a gutter so be happy since I would not stoop at your shallow levels.:azn:

Talking about temples ... see your holy book and find out how it's legalized and the victim is
forced to marry the rapist.:azn:

Now shoooo away zoombie. :cuckoo:

the girl is not an indian u idiot ,don't don't u know the meaning of 'surrogate mother' please go and check ur dictionary.

Care to explain the titel "India shame story"? Mr.Genius? :lol:

Whats this Hindi baniya? :cheesy: Seems like in Pakistan they teach everyone in India is a hindu baniya.You are really Foolish. Do you even know that baniya means businessman/shopkeeper?? :lol: There are lot of Muslim Baniyas too in Pakistan.

I am not offended by this and no Hindu baniya would be(I am not a hindu baniya).In Pakistan they teach it like a abuse since they have no identity at all... just forced converted zoombies with identity crisis.Your own ancestors were Hindus.It's pity that you think you are "muslim".You just confirmed your character and pity which religious doctrine you belong to.You are standing in a gutter so be happy since I would not stoop at your shallow levels.:azn:

Talking about temples ... see your holy book and find out how it's legalized and the victim is
forced to marry the rapist.:azn:

Now shoooo away zoombie. :cuckoo:

Thank God i am not a hindu and we got a different nation since human and animals live separatly.
Now let talk about identity:lol: all for what you guy's are know all around the world is because of Muslim rule over you or your very famous smell from your kitchen :lol:----all your cities architecture, language influenced, cuisine, even cloths are bring from central Asia. You guy's were our slaves and then slaves of british----you guys were just good in slavery and thats your destiny.
I think i am talking with a stupid uneducated key board hindu warrior since he doesn't know most of the modern day pakistan was buddist not hindu.
Talking about who is standing in gutter, you must be ashmed,don't you? :lol: look at this link---you belong to world largest dirty country from this univers Bringing toilets and dignity to India's poor - CNN.com
Now look at your shinning MAbharat where prostitution of young girls is legalised, and religious practiced
Hall of Shame - Temple Prostitution of 12 Year-old girls in India - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom