What's new

India shame story: Israeli paedophile adopts girl through surrogate mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word Shame is not very common in india ;)

I don't think you have any right to talk or accuse India, you people have far too many dead skeletons in your Cupboards.

You people always welcome people from middle east and give freedom to what ever activities they can do inside pakistan. Your Govt. also support such activities because of brotherhood.

Such Crimes only happen in India. In other countries they simply blow up children, recruit them to wear suicide vests, drive over them or simply flush them down a toilet. :disagree:

I don't think you have any right to talk or accuse India, you people have far too many dead skeletons in your Cupboards.

You people always welcome people from middle east and give freedom to what ever activities they can do inside pakistan. Your Govt. also support such activities because of brotherhood.

First part of your post : First of all what it has to do with paedophilia?!
Should i tell you how many millions of persons prostitute themselves? :lol: ----Do you know about world largest prostitute markets are in you Bharatmata, and it's one of the reason of tourism in your akhand barat :lol:---thats why said, "shame" is not very common word in your motherland ;)

Should i tell you how many millions of persons prostitute themselves? :lol: ----Do you know about world largest prostitute markets are in you Bharatmata, and it's one of the reason of tourism in your akhand barat :lol:---thats why said, "shame" is not very common word in your motherland ;)
Abe jamati..Paedophile is the Israeli..so how is it related to India?
As for prostitution..what has that got to do with this thread and google before ranting.
Till then carry on,jamati.

As for prostitution..what has that got to do with this thread and google before ranting.

Abe pendu...the girl wasn't indian? why her mother hand her to a paedophile?

These guys they just want to bash some body, too bad for them they are not in a position to do that.

We are 120 Billions and we do have more number of cases, what is the point there...??

Secondly La-hore, famous city and there there is a long list on Pakistan as well.

why her mother hand her to a paedophile?

are you that much of a retard that you want to cash in taunt points over a sad incident and a criminal incident? Of all people , being from the region ( your home country), do you not get that sometimes things fall through the crack?

Is your beloved Pakistan not home to the culturally marrying off 8 yrs old to 60 year old men, making little boys -dancers ( i forget what that custom is called?) and you want to troll on a sad criminal act upon a child?

You guys are nuts to bring each others criminal acts as a taunt on any country.

Talk to someone who is going through the process for both India and China and the paperwork, the interviews and the police reports one had to provide . It takes more than 3 years for India and 7 years for China such that it discourages parents who go for adoption as a choice and cases like this slip through the hole.

WHAT??? So lets say if me and my better half wished to adopt a kid from India, we'd have to wait around 3 years for the paperwork to be processed?

These guys they just want to bash some body, too bad for them they are not in a position to do that.

We are 120 Billions and we do have more number of cases, what is the point there...??

Secondly La-hore, famous city and there there is a long list on Pakistan as well.

But we certainly not legalised prostitution and authorised religious prostitution as sexual ritual consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, often as a form of fertility rite.
We certainly not have as big prostitution citys like calcutta, Agra, Bombay...

WHAT??? So lets say if me and my better half wished to adopt a kid from India, we'd have to wait around 3 years for the paperwork to be processed?

It is 3 years mate and you would be lucky to get the child in 3 years.

Is your beloved Pakistan not home to the culturally marrying off 8 yrs old to 60 year old men, making little boys -dancers ( i forget what that custom is called?) and you want to troll on a sad criminal act upon a child?

It's certainly not in our culture to legalised prostitustion like in India---if a girl attend the age of puberty, she can marry anyone, but we certainly didn't accept to sold girl to paedophile like in your country!

But we certainly not legalised prostitution and authorised religious prostitution as sexual ritual consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, often as a form of fertility rite.
We certainly not have as big prostitution citys like calcutta, Agra, Bombay...

No you simply have a simple right to marry off 8 yr old child to 60 yr old men being accepted. Or honor rapes being issued like fatwas as part of the sharia law by elders. Come on stop acting like jerk when the subcontinent has embarrassing cultural traits still existing among them.

^^^
^^^^

Are you saying it is ok to put your dick in the birth canal of a 8 year old? It is the subcontinent culture including India, mental midget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom