What's new

India Sends Stealth Warships to South China Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, we are happy to entertain indians, find an excuse to sink them all and declare war aginst india. PLA will take this opportunity to invade india and free south tibet, cutting off northeast part from india and grant those states independence.

Modiji is just an inferior version of Nehru, nothing more. For those viets here, you even chicken out to take the invitation of jointly petrol SCS with mitghty US navy, what else are you capable of doing except cheerleading?

pla is a joke. Your planes are paper and your soldiers are cowards.

Freedom of navigation and sea's is law of the UN and China can't stop us going anywhere

Tit-for-tat policy, very good.

NOW..........

Who else wants see Modi's 56 inch chati?

Now make it a routine and send some subs there and also some surveyor ships. Let's map this part out too, if it's not already been done.

Massive Respect.... Very aggressive stand my india in the region(SCS) so far . Time to ramp up our new strategy with actual message ! Provocation will lead to major escalation ... Vietnam and India should enter agreement to enter war if any attacked by china . Same like Nato pacts...

Two and a half month long operational deployment is now a 'simple exercise'? Really who buys this crap?

CHILL.

This is a standard Eastern Naval Command deployment, they make 2-3 similar deployments annually exercising with East Asian navies and conducting port visits to many in the region. There really is NOTHING noteworthy here, let's not blow things out of proportion.

For pakistani members please chill out, these ships are not bound for Karachi.

@Arsalan These pics might be taken in Indian ocean still, eventually rest would turn around.
I am also from Pakistan. :)

I asked you because you said with such surety that the pictures you posted were THE FLEET leaving for SCS (AND those pics showed some 12 vessel) that i though may be everyone else was wrong and your are right and know something everyone else missed. Thanks for clarifying that after all it was just a "may be taken in Indian ocean" thingy. We will work our way from here on sir. :)

The small naval force that left the Indian shores today consists of the 6,200-ton Shivalik-class guided-missile stealth frigates Satpura and Sahyadri armed, among other things, with supersonicanti-ship and land-attack cruise missiles; the 27,550-ton Deepak-class fleet tankerShakti, one of the largest surface warships in the Indian Navy; and the 1,350-ton Kora-class guided missile corvette Kirch, armed with sub- and super-sonic anti-air and anti-ship missiles.

Aren't you contradicting report?
As per report only four ships
Satpura
Sahyadri
Kirch
Shakti

hey seriously, i would like to learn about this "new strategy" of India, i guess it is something related to SCS. Will like to know more.

There is nothing new. We have been patrolling the area since 2003 when US and India agreed on naval measures to secure Malacca as US naval assets were diverted for Operation Enduring Freedom against the pirates rampant there. The legacy has continued. Only because the Chinese have become active in SCS lately and the heightened run offs between US and China have cast light on SCS, is it becoming 'important'. The Chinese tried once only to troll the Indian warships but India ignored and kept going and keeps going ... even Chinese are not bothered. They are only bothered with US .... more of who has the bigger phallus .....!!!

Now if I tell you the actual strategy .... I am afraid there will be dire consequences all around ... LOL :cheesy:

SCS is not an Indian lifeline, however it is important for Indians to project power in SCS, to deliver a simple message.

"If you can play in our backyard, so can we, in your's".

Nope ...... think more!!! Has to do with energy security and its diversification... not at all to do with fingering Chinese. I shall be more specific to get to point - we have diversified our fuel sources both nuclear and oil. India is importing from Canada and US too now, in addition to middle east as also the uranium from Australia. We need these for economies and upcoming projects. Purely to do with our ships moving to western coasts of Canada and US as also Australia and other South-East Asian countries (source for raw materials).
Thsre are pragmatic reasons for India to be plying there .... surprisingly India is indeed looking after its own interests for once and conveniently aligning them with other countries to ensure freedom of navigation.

Bro your enthusiasm is quite affecting . :cheers:

But Kolkata is not ready for deployment . Without Barak 8 it is just a sitting duck .
Right noww Shivalik is straight the badass out of your dreams . With its three layered air def system Shitil (medium SAM-24nos) Barak 1(close SAM-32nos) and Ak 630 CIWS . and with 8X Brahmos .plus the stealth profiling and torpedoes.

Its ok bro, we always welcome any Indian ship, any type, with Barak 8 or not, we love to see you here, have to come more often. :cheers:

Bro your enthusiasm is quite affecting . :cheers:

But Kolkata is not ready for deployment . Without Barak 8 it is just a sitting duck .
Right noww Shivalik is straight the badass out of your dreams . With its three layered air def system Shitil (medium SAM-24nos) Barak 1(close SAM-32nos) and Ak 630 CIWS . and with 8X Brahmos .plus the stealth profiling and torpedoes.

Barak 8 was installed on INS Kolkatta, last year itself , it even testfired the SAM in december 2015.

Kolkata has BARAK-8 by now.

The Indian warships are slated to make port calls at Cam Rahn Bay in Vietnam, Subic Bay in the Philippines, Sasebo in Japan, Busan in South Korea, Vladivostok in Russia, and Port Klang in Malaysia.
See my point is it may be standard deployment as you say bro but Vietnam Japan and South Korea are anti China countries. Although not offensive in nature it truly sends a msg out to the Chinese of the solidification of ASIAN countries against it as a front
It's a standard deployment, in the past the ENC has sent fleets to visit China also, this time China has been ommited but that itself is not damning.

In Shanghai:

20120614000860_0.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf07.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf07.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf09.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf0b.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf0d.jpg

000cf1bdd03f11437caf11.jpg

China5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back