What's new

India says ' sorry ' to Bangladesh

To be completely honest ( I am putting all bias aside) what India is doing there is not wrong *Although it is cruel) - I mean consider this: It's 4 in the middle of the night and someone is trying to illegally cross border ( Don't tell me it's a mistake) what would you do if you were a soldier?I am sure you would kill the intruder because that's what i would do.Important question is that how the heck these Bangladeshis manage to evade BDR on their own border or is BDR Complicit and secondly what the heck these Bangladeshis are doing on the border in the middle of the night?

Actually, the whole population of west Bengal and NE are Bangladeshis, let the whole population along with their land merge with Bangladesh!!

yay?????.........then in the same line of discussion i can tell that bd is historically india's teritory and all bd's are genetically indians!!!!..........so merge bd with india!!!!!!........now top that!!!!:smokin:

To be completely honest ( I am putting all bias aside) what India is doing there is not wrong *Although it is cruel) - I mean consider this: It's 4 in the middle of the night and someone is trying to illegally cross border ( Don't tell me it's a mistake) what would you do if you were a soldier?I am sure you would kill the intruder because that's what i would do.The more serious question is that how the heck these Bangladeshis manage to evade BDR on their own border or is BDR Complicit and secondly what the heck these Bangladeshis are doing on the border in the middle of the night?

Back in the old days, things like that didn't happen. BDR is now known as BGB (Border Guard Bangladesh), and this was done after the tragic events of the bloody BDR mutiny against their army commanders three years ago.

The officers who were murdered were some of Bangladesh Army's most brightest and accomplished officers. And they were very senior in rank.

I do not know if it's just me, but the organization has become increasingly ineffective in light of those events.

The BDR mutiny was the darkest moment in the country's history.

To be completely honest ( I am putting all bias aside) what India is doing there is not wrong *Although it is cruel) - I mean consider this: It's 4 in the middle of the night and someone is trying to illegally cross border ( Don't tell me it's a mistake) what would you do if you were a soldier?

I am sure you would kill the intruder because that's what i would do.The more serious question is that how the heck these Bangladeshis manage to evade BDR on their own border or is BDR Complicit and secondly what the heck these Bangladeshis are doing on the border in the middle of the night?

You are quite unaware of the situation that the BD border with India is. Smugglers do not have time. They pay the bribes to both BDR and BSF, who allow goods to cross the border. BSF shoots when it finds someone crossing the border with smuggled goods, but without paying them bribes. This is the whole story, although Indians are fond of colouring it.

New Age | Newspaper

BGB, BSF to share real time intel
Staff Correspondent

The Border Guard Bangladesh and the Border Security Force of India have decided to share ‘real time intelligence’ to check trans-border crimes, BGB officials said.

BGB officials on Tuesday said intelligence sharing by the border guard forces of the next-door neighbours would curb trans-border crimes including trespassing by militants and smuggling to a great extent.

The decision to share intelligence was taken at a meeting between senior officials of the BGB and the BSF held recently in Shillong of India.

‘We will share the updated intelligence on trans-border crimes...which we call “real time intelligence”,’ a BGB official told New Age on Tuesday.

The racket of smuggling counterfeit Indian currency into Bangladesh is a matter of grave concern for both the countries and the BGB and the BSF have decided to work together to check the menace, the officials said.

A list of the people involved in smuggling fake currency and touts who help illegal border crossing was handed over to the BGB authorities.

On its part, the BGB handed over a list of Bangladeshi anti-social elements and members of fundamentalist forces allegedly staying in India.

The BGB and the BSF are also identifying jointly the vulnerable patches of the border for joint and coordinated patrolling.

yay?????.........then in the same line of discussion i can tell that bd is historically india's teritory and all bd's are genetically indians!!!!..........so merge bd with india!!!!!!........now top that!!!!:smokin:

Then why you always say that some illegal Bangladeshis are living in india, historically they are living in their own land!! :undecided:

so why should there be two nations cant we be one again ..SIR ET

I think if their ever was a vote in Bangladesh - you would get your answer. They worked so hard for their independence - the last thing they would want is to be called India again. Fate worse than death

Why not?? Having under one nation, BANGLADESH!! ,You must be bored with the name 'india' for almost 7 decades!! :yahoo:

I have to admit. You are really extra terrestrial but we are not. Hence. We never bored from this type of thing unlike you who bored before celebrating silver jublee of its birth.

Last time we saved you from getting bored and Now I hope burmese will entertain you.

I think if their ever was a vote in Bangladesh - you would get your answer. They worked so hard for their independence - the last thing they would want is to be called India again. Fate worse than death

If I remember correctly BD got independence from Pakistan not from India!

I have to admit. You are really extra terrestrial but we are not. Hence. We never bored from this type of thing unlike you who bored before celebrating silver jublee of its birth.

Last time we saved you from getting bored and Now I hope burmese will entertain you.

I thought you are bored from india thats why always get into the Bangladesh forum, anyways, how do you recognize the illegal Bangladeshis there?? Is there any official registry??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom