What's new

India says ' sorry ' to Bangladesh

^because bd use different matrices to measure poverty than india. anyway both bd and india have plenty of poor people, these guys are not poor, they are smugglers.

I thought its IMF, World Bank, UNDP who measure the poverty rate!!

^every country has their own below poverty line.

^every country has their own below poverty line.

In south Asia poverty is defined as the percentage of the population eating less food than is required to sustain the human body (approximately 2000-2500 calories per day). So the process of the measurements in Bangladesh and India are same!!

india is better than USA in this case. we atleast say sorry after killing the soldiers

Yes, Indian muslims are the vote Bank of Congress Party. By the way, Indian govt has learned to say sorry, but, not the Indian posters. They are still after the rainbow they cannot catch.

And why should we feel sorry mister??? I know that BSF guys come under attack by traffickers so they counter attack and if these @s..h..les dies then its for good.
LACs are made for a reason aren't they? What do you expect from us catch each and every immigrant and run a trail on them
BTW posters out here are not polliticians .

sorry keh keh ker marty raho 2-4 rozana its very easy sasta or tikao kam :lol:

india is better than USA in this case. we atleast say sorry after killing the soldiers

Mate its all just politics I completely agree with Farhaan that we said sorry to save Hasina. BTW has Pak govt said sorry to BD officially??

No sorry is acceptable we want apology from Indian govt.

sorry keh keh ker marty raho 2-4 rozana its very easy sasta or tikao kam :lol:

Tension mat lo maalik yeh border cross kareinge toh hum mareinge :lol:.though I prefer to run trails only if BD do something to stop them. :angel:

Tension mat lo maalik yeh border cross kareinge toh hum mareinge :lol:.though I prefer to run trails only if BD do something to stop them. :angel:

yaar they know its border and then why they cross it in simple ways? i remember there was a criket ground on sialkot sector border and ball always go in india from pakistan when 4 or 6 shots hahhahahahha .pakistani kids ask indian solders for ball every day 10 times which cross that times single boundary wall :rofl:

yaar they know its border and then why they cross it in simple ways? i remember there was a criket ground on sialkot sector border and ball always go in india from pakistan when 4 or 6 shots hahhahahahha .pakistani kids ask indian solders for ball every day 10 times which cross that times single boundary wall :rofl:

Link or picture of this ground would be welcome.

do there sorry bring the son to his mother?

a father to kids? etc...

I think we should tell the Father not to cross the border without VISA

Hell , BSF even Kills people , ILLEGALLY trying to cross the border from Pakistan , but you dont see Zardari Whining

The reason is that there is less than 20000 illegal Pakistani In India and most of them are Hindus , But there are between 3-20 Million illegal Bangladeshi in India , 80% of them being Muslims who want nothing less than changing the Demography of our Northeastern States by over running them through illegal Migration

Hence we shoot these people coz we already have more people than we can handle and dont want any more extra burden
For 30 yrs our Border policy on Bangladesh was relaxed , hence some 20 million illegals entered

Mate its all just politics I completely agree with Farhaan that we said sorry to save Hasina. BTW has Pak govt said sorry to BD officially??

we made them recognize bd!!!!!...........anything else and they would have all probably melted down in shame!!!!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom