What's new

India says ' sorry ' to Bangladesh

LOL some Indian members want BD to join with India, Don't we have enough headaches to want some more. It would be great if they can take back all their illegal brethren who crossed the border and a residing in India.

LOL some Indian members want BD to join with India, Don't we have enough headaches to want some more. It would be great if they can take back all their illegal brethren who crossed the border and a residing in India.

how do you recognize the illegal Bangladeshis there?? Is there any official registry??

what the hell...the thread is suppossed to be concerned with the MEA's sorry statement..where thehell did it become india BD partion/independence thread...pls stick to topic.....if any one has doubts about a counry`s history use google//wiki....

@@topic: it has been long debated and some times partially accepted that many a times these border crossers are smugglers /ppl with wrong business. I feel deeply sorry when innocents are killed, such as the case where a 9 year girl was killed.
But the line must be drawn.These ppl were doing their duty and i have full faith in their judgemet. For my life and fr all other indians, depends on these people

Its simple,you cross the border,we'll shoot @ you,
You don't cross the border,we'll smile @you.

i want to thank indians heartily for giving us anti india agenda... Which will lead us to power... Thank you very much. Keep shooting...

i want to thank indians heartily for giving us anti india agenda... Which will lead us to power... Thank you very much. Keep shooting...

we are no butcheres dude!!!!......we attack only if you come inside our territory illegally!!!!!(there might have been a few exceptions in the past but non such in current situation!!!!!!!!)

what the hell...the thread is suppossed to be concerned with the MEA's sorry statement..where thehell did it become india BD partion/independence thread...pls stick to topic.....if any one has doubts about a counry`s history use google//wiki....

@@topic: it has been long debated and some times partially accepted that many a times these border crossers are smugglers /ppl with wrong business. I feel deeply sorry when innocents are killed, such as the case where a 9 year girl was killed.
But the line must be drawn.These ppl were doing their duty and i have full faith in their judgemet. For my life and fr all other indians, depends on these people

BSF people are certainly not doing their duty. They take bribes from the smugglers and shot them dead if not paid. Read the link below:

Imported garlic smuggled to India straining forex reserve

Back
Top Bottom