What's new

India says ' sorry ' to Bangladesh

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]anyway they are trying to save hasina's a**. Why dont they ever mention about illegal migration officialy?????

The govt dont ever mention about illegal migration officially because they are future votebanks for congress.

anyways, For killing of innocent bangladeshis, I also feel very bad and it is regrettable act.

But if they are not innocent then.........

If its is India's fault. It should be ready to accept its mistake and apologise. That is called statesmanship.

do there sorry bring the son to his mother?

a father to kids? etc...

Some one is coming to Border and attack the BSF, What do you expect the BSF to do? Ask them to come for a drink and allow them to pass?

BSF retaliated to the attack imposed on them.... We are not that kind hearted not to attack the helicopter which killed 24 Pak soldiers in an unprovoked situation.

Saying sorry or apologizing would be in the scenario of one committing a mistake, Regret is more to do with having a deep understanding for the actual events that led to the firing.

Killing a human being is always regrettable and painful, as someone rightly said they would have relatives who lost their dear ones, It is regrettable and both countries can put in more efforts to stop cross border movements of people so such incidents do not take place again.

If its is India's fault. It should be ready to accept its mistake and apologise. That is called statesmanship.

Not India's fault. Read the MEA release posted on the last page. India regrets the loss of life, but if BSF troops face hostile situation they are free to act in self defence.

Saying sorry or apologizing would be in the scenario of one committing a mistake, Regret is more to do with having a deep understanding for the actual events that led to the firing.

Killing a human being is always regrettable and painful, as someone rightly said they would have relatives who lost their dear ones, It is regrettable and both countries can put in more efforts to stop cross border movements of people so such incidents do not take place again.

So what will you do if a group of terrorists like LeT try to sneak into India during midnight from Bangladesh and attack Kolkata?

If it had happened through Nepal border then why cant in Bangladesh border?

^^^ I actually don't know what you are trying implying here with regards to my post, I was saying that there is a stark difference between saying sorry, and regretting. U say sorry for a mistake - this incident was not a mistake, I meant to say is that this was not a mistake but an action which could be avoided in the scenario that BD makes sure people do not cross international borders.

^^^ I actually don't know what you are trying implying here with regards to my post, I was saying that there is a stark difference between saying sorry, and regretting. U say sorry for a mistake - this incident was not a mistake, I meant to say is that this was not a mistake but an action which could be avoided in the scenario that BD makes sure people do not cross international borders.

I am telling that your bold part is not in our hands.... You cannot do the analysis whether the trespasser is affected with poverty or he is a terrorist with an big objective at mid night.... It is BD Border police responsibility to stop their citizens before they come in contact Indian BSF. If Indian BSF meets any trespasser... He should do his duty to stop him with all the means.

^^^^ LOL
I am one of those guys who has been advocating shooting down or sending back all illegal immigrants from India, Its just that this thread shows a softer approach from the Indian administration regarding illegal immigration and trespassing by BD citizens and I am only upholding this approach on a milder note - I witnessed an almost fatal accident today so am in a mellow and friendly mood.

BD police need to stop people from crossing and India has given permission to shoot to kill anybody trespassing, we both are saying the same thing, - so what exactly is your point?

BD and India need to form some joint mechanisms otherwise this is going to be a regular feature illeagle imigrents trying to cross the border and BSF taking action and then India being sorry

^because bd use different matrices to measure poverty than india. anyway both bd and india have plenty of poor people, these guys are not poor, they are smugglers.

The govt dont ever mention about illegal migration officially because they are future votebanks for congress.

anyways, For killing of innocent bangladeshis, I also feel very bad and it is regrettable act.

But if they are not innocent then.........

Yes, Indian muslims are the vote Bank of Congress Party. By the way, Indian govt has learned to say sorry, but, not the Indian posters. They are still after the rainbow they cannot catch.

So what will you do if a group of terrorists like LeT try to sneak into India during midnight from Bangladesh and attack Kolkata?

If it had happened through Nepal border then why cant in Bangladesh border?

Do not mix up cow smugglers with terrorists. There are no more terrorists in BD, they are now in India. You call them Maobadi. They may destroy your Farakka.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

BD and India need to form some joint mechanisms otherwise this is going to be a regular feature illeagle imigrents trying to cross the border and BSF taking action and then India being sorry

Illegal migrants to such a miserable and poor country India? Stop horse shitting, boy! Say something and do not please troll anymore.

Back
Top Bottom