What's new

India’s unwise military moves : Global times Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
So please refrain from attacking anyone personally. If you find their provocation too much irritating, report the mods. The report button is below the profile of the member.

I agree with this statement, rest is c**p.

Indians are asking for humiliations again. I hope Indians sending more troopers into disputed border areas, instead of another pathetic 60,000 and only 4 Su30MKI. It's no fun any more just to completely destroy you again. There are many voices already in Chinese BBS websites asking for complete wipeout of Indian troops there, no matter how many, to guarantee border peace for another 50 years. Send more troopers, Indians. Make a full figure by the way. It's earlier to count and remember dead/casualties that way. :rofl:

Sir, Please refrain from making ameture and flame bating comments. If you dont have any logical arguments, it's better shut your pie hole.:angry:

This is basically a response to the Chinese military buildup in Tibet which is a threat to Indian sovereignty. A purely defensive strategy. Not quite sure what the fuss is about to be honest, India is well within its rights.

The jingoist governor, who is a former Indian Army Chief, of the Indian version of NEFA Arunachal Pradesh is so excited to start a second Sino-Indian war. He is not interested in the development of the area by building schools, hospitals, offices etc, rather his interests and hobbies are full of killing and bloodshed. The article posted below says it all.

India parks additional troops, combat jets along China border - International News ? News ? MSN India - News

India parks additional troops, combat jets along China border

fae905ee868d71463b29685c43db26d1.jpg

New Delhi/Itanagar/Tezpur: India is ramping up its military deployment along the border with China, positioning two army divisions, each comprising around 25,000 to 30,000 personnel, as also a squadron of frontline Sukhoi Su-30 MKI combat jets at a key airbase in the northeast, military officials said.

This apart, the induction of the first of three airborne warning and control systems (AWACS) aircraft will be a potent force multiplier in the military's capabilities to monitor the movement of troops and aircraft in Chinese territory.

"Hitherto, the Indian defence establishment's focus had been on Pakistan but there is a growing realisation that we cannot ignore China's growing military might and its ability to quickly move troops and equipment thanks to the railway line it has built up to Lhasa," a top military official told IANS, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"India and China might have put their border dispute on the back burner as they move ahead in other spheres but there is a growing realisation that we need to refocus on China, the warming diplomatic relations and the joint war games notwithstanding," the officer added.

Thus, it was a matter of little surprise that India's normally taciturn defence establishment chose to speak through a former Indian Army chief, Gen. J.J. Singh, who is now the governor of the strategic northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh - parts of which Beijing claims - to detail its road map for the heightened deployment along the China border.

Sir, Please refrain from making ameture and flame bating comments. If you dont have any logical arguments, it's better shut your pie hole.:angry:

Watch your mouth mate... Please stop the dirty game. :angry:

Speeder, take it easy. Stick to the topic, everyone.. please..

Troop ratio is still 3:1 in China's favour in that region and infrastructure is way better too.

I didn't knew that it is a sort of handicap? I think Pakistanis would take not of it!

India is only trying to catch up.
I wonder, would it go down indian throat so smoothly if we expand our army for the sole intention of catchup!!!!

Aggresion would be if India was trying out number chinese troops.
than why bother about budget of Pakistan army.

I have suggestion send Manmohan to Zardari and ask him to remove Pakistani troops from Indian border than you will be able to move more troops to China border.

In my opinion Indian troop buildup is part of larger game plan and in which Zardari will have to play the dirty role.

I wonder if engaging Pak army with terrorists of Afghanistan and india was a plan to force Pakistan to move troops from indian border so that india can pressurise china by slowly building troops on China border....
Despite capturing American and indian wepons and soldiers, Zardari is not bothered.

Now, in coming days we should expect surge of TTP army. armed with latest wepons and inside intelligence. Thanks to Rehman Malik.

Last edited:
I

In my opinion Indian troop buildup is part of larger game plan and in which Zardari will have to play the dirty role.

What the heck are you talking about!!!

Last edited:
Watch your mouth mate... Please stop the dirty game. :angry:

Speeder, take it easy. Stick to the topic, everyone.. please..

You are the one who is playing game. I was responding to speeder's comments. Why are you getting pissed off? You dont need to act DAD for him.

Last edited:
Indians are asking for humiliations again. I hope Indians sending more troopers into disputed border areas, instead of another pathetic 60,000 and only 4 Su30MKI. It's no fun any more just to completely destroy you again. There are many voices already in Chinese BBS websites asking for complete wipeout of Indian troops there, no matter how many, to guarantee border peace for another 50 years. Send more troopers, Indians. Make a full figure by the way. It's earlier to count and remember dead/casualties that way. :rofl:

Go ahead bring them on. We will see who has the fun now, its not 62 anymore.

What Chinese build-up, you ignorant? From Indian Paper??

Last checked the Global community had a way better impression of the Indian Media compared to any Chinese media agency.

Everywhere in the world knows that Indians started this escalation by sending 60.000 troops and airplanes without any provocation into DISPUTED areas. Check up BBC, CNN, Times, The Telegraph...!

Well this Chinese dude has suddenly started reading western papers, watch out you might end up enlightening yourself and that's a horrible crime in your country. If you are so inclined to believe the western media i could quote hundreds of articles from them that illustrate China's glorious record in terms of human rights. What Say???

I only hope you send more. 1962 was the weakest period of PLAAF, and they were still worried about the US and Soviet reactions at that time. Now? :D

The PLAAF positioned in Tibet is severely handicapped in carrying even modest weapon payloads and fuel, due to the high altitude. This severely limits the PLAAF's capability to conduct operations in this region. And you are wrong in saying that China was worried about The American and Soviet reaction during 1962, the Cuban missile crisis was unfolding at the same time and this kept both the powers from concentrating on the Indo-China front.

So you are admiting 62 right now that it was a lost conflict of india

Actually Indians do not lie about their defeats. If defeated, we humbly accept it, and try to improve our strength. Kindly remember these words next time you start boasting about '48, '65, '71, '84 and '99. Will help surely.

So you are admiting 62 right now that it was a lost conflict of india

Never denied in the first place that 62 was a defeat. Only when we learn to accept what when wrong, only then we can hope to rectify. Its a learning process and the IA has learnt its lesson well this time.

Go ahead bring them on. We will see who has the fun now, its not 62 anymore.

In 1962 China actually showed India mercy during the conflict. If they wished the could have continued to pulverize you and penetrate deeper into "Indian territory".

Before you become arrogant and brazen think about this point, you are right, this is not 1962. We are now living in a time were the power and military power disparity between China and India is even greater than it was before in 1962 (esp. in the conflict zone)

A brief war between China and India is to occur soon, I am letting you know now the war maybe over before most Indians even hear about. War maybe over before you can even rally your troops and deploy them properly. The war will be fast and deadly and this is the war pace and rhythm China will defeat you to.

In the next conflict you will lose further territory, perhaps 100 sq. miles or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom