What's new

India’s unwise military moves : Global times Editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

OK, can you also predict where the dow jones will end this year? That will be very useful in my business.

You are foolish because you think these are random thoughts.

What you fail to see is China's preparations and the methodology they wish to pursue in warfare.

This is not a mere prediction, this is a educated analysis based on a years of reading, readings from Chinese Defense analyst, newspapers, historical precedent and more...

Continue to live in ignorance, it doesn't bother me.

You (India) were warned before 1962, and look what happened, you fail to see fail to read the signs.

In 1962 China actually showed India mercy during the conflict. If they wished the could have continued to pulverize you and penetrate deeper into "Indian territory".

Before you become arrogant and brazen think about this point, you are right, this is not 1962. We are now living in a time were the power and military power disparity between China and India is even greater than it was before in 1962 (esp. in the conflict zone)

A brief war between China and India is to occur soon, I am letting you know now the war maybe over before most Indians even hear about. War maybe over before you can even rally your troops and deploy them properly. The war will be fast and deadly and this is the war pace and rhythm China will defeat you to.

In the next conflict you will lose further territory, perhaps 100 sq. miles or more.

Many people in India, I am sure, are looking for such opportunities. Any large scale war may give them the opportunity to declare their independence and their land an independent land. Many there do not want to stay with India. And the war may lead to the splitting of the country into several small pieces. Because India's existence depends on its military, when the military is wiped out, India is hooooshh....

A brief war between China and India is to occur soon, I am letting you know now the war maybe over before most Indians even hear about. War maybe over before you can even rally your troops and deploy them properly. The war will be fast and deadly and this is the war pace and rhythm China will defeat you to.

In the next conflict you will lose further territory, perhaps 100 sq. miles or more.

Wow! You are quite a Tantriq... What else are your predictions? Am I going to be lucky anytime soon?..:lol:

Many people in India, I am sure, are looking for such opportunities. Any large scale war may give them the opportunity to declare their independence and their land an independent land. Many there do not want to stay with India. And the war may lead to the splitting of the country into several small pieces. Because India's existence depends on its military, when the military is wiped out, India is hooooshh....

In case you have forgooten every country's existence depends on it's military. Finish your Pak Army, and then come again, we will see how long Pakistan can exist then.

Wow! You are quite a Tantriq... Keep it comin man..:lol:

Similar advice was given to you Indians before 1962, and your reaction was just the same as it is now, I don't have to tell you the results.

But you may laugh it up, just as you did in 1961, and then shed tears in 1962.

The truly amusing thing is the ignorance of the Indians here...:agree::lol:

The defeated Indian generation, your fathers, laughed in 1961 they didn't take China seriously.

Don't worry I will have the last laugh (so will China)...:rofl:

hello,india is a democracy......we chose the govt and govt dictates the army,not the other way round.......keep your wet dreams underneath your pants.......why do you act so ignorant??? Hoooosh,their bursts your baloon......in a phooosh way.

1962 was within the weakest period of PLA history. They just finished Korean War not long ago. China's economy was the weakest in history. PLA frontline soilders were even short of bullets and used arguablely the worst combat weapons of all sizable powers (the same as in the Korean War). Still they won in 1962, easily. The front line soldiers could see the high points of New Delhi at that time. However, we decided to give India some face and drew back volunteerily. One thing I trust PLA is that they can endure a lot of pressure and sit tight. Once they move, they guarantee victories.

Learned the lesson No.1 finally after 47 years, Indians? Now watch lesson No. 2 from a whole textbook, which you won't realise fully untill 2060, needless to say.

Wars, fast ones as Communist suggested, or prolong one, are all depend on corresponding economy at the end. India's economy is trivial compared with China's. Equally importantly, China is self-sufficient on all combat weaponary systems, not India though, which relies heavily on Russia on advanced weaponary - missiles, air defence systems, combat jets, etc. The gap between PLA and Indian forces is MUCH larger now than that of 1962 war. Russians will for sure watch and hold still when any war started, and will refuse to keep supplying Indians - just watch the current SCO meeting in Moscow, you'll see why. For years, China has been financing a huge part of Russian energy industry, which is their THE core national interest. The strategic alliance on economy and geopolitics between China and Russia is far beyond several billion Russia/ India arm trade, which is dispensable if Russia is forced to choose side.

According to Jane's weekly report, 2 Indian Su30 MKI briefly past by disputed areas and and escaped soon after they realised being locked on by Chinese Red Flag 12 missiles about 50km from the current border 2 days ago. Chinese PLA bbs websites said that our short and mid ranged missiles (not even long range ones) completely cover all major cities in Northern India, and most parts of Northern India, including New Delhi, are within a striking distance, and could be wiped out in a short conventional war within a very short time frame, before India's air defence even realises what's going on.

You don't want a war with PLA by posing this pathetic threat of 60,000 troops, which is a joker. PLA has never lost a single war (and proxy wars) to US army in history. Today's PLA is undoubtly superior than US army in a conventional war next to and/or on Chinese soil. Also, back off from threatening Pakistan, Indians! With China on her side, Pakistan can not be touched, ever! :china::pakistan:

Last edited:
hello,india is a democracy......we chose the govt and govt dictates the army,not the other way round.......keep your wet dreams underneath your pants.......why do you act so ignorant??? Hoooosh,their bursts your baloon......in a phooosh way.

Commenting on posters is against the forum rules.

I can show you my real face to you at your place if I wish. Do not provoke me. Do not comment on me. I am damn serious. :angry::angry::angry:

In 1962 China actually showed India mercy during the conflict. If they wished the could have continued to pulverize you and penetrate deeper into "Indian territory".

I see why you brag so much about the Chinese, because your own nation has given you so little to brag about. Isn't it?? Well anyways talking about 1962 - the Chinese neither had the numbers or the capability to penetrate deeper into Indian territory or pulverize us. Though they had overwhelming superiority in numbers their supply lines where stretched too thin and IAF which was not pressed to into service earlier in the war in a combat role was readying to do so. The IA was also mobilizing from the Western from where majority of its troops where based. Given the circumstances the Chinese themselves thought it wise to withdraw to pre war borders.

Before you become arrogant and brazen think about this point, you are right, this is not 1962. We are now living in a time were the power and military power disparity between China and India is even greater than it was before in 1962 (esp. in the conflict zone)

Ladies & Gentlemen we have a Nostradamus in the making here.

Commenting on posters is against the forum rules.

I can show you my real face to you at your place if I wish. Do not provoke me. Do not comment on me. I am damn serious. :angry::angry::angry:

what do you think??? I am joking here??? I am damn serious..... You continuously are being ignorant of ground facts regarding india in every thread.......you know it all,but you still talk rubbish to provoke indian members here like,india has c-weapons,india wd capture beijing,india wants whole subcontinent and bla ,bla ,bla........enough is enough buddy,you can only talk big........but you don't know whom you are talking with,and what he can do,when you pop up out of nowhere.....,..you slanged fateh on my wall,and what not to deface india........mods i'm sorry,but i love my country just as you all do......and you know what it feels like when one foul mouths and lies bout your country.....regards

You are foolish because you think these are random thoughts.

Random thoughts!! No no no, the good lord himself came to you in a dream and told you that. How dare we mock you. Please keep sharing such divine knowledge with us, its rather enlightening.

What you fail to see is China's preparations and the methodology they wish to pursue in warfare.

Didn't knew dude that you had a direct line to Hu in Beijing. Yes probably one more of your divine gifts.

This is not a mere prediction, this is a educated analysis based on a years of reading, readings from Chinese Defense analyst, newspapers, historical precedent and more...

Now reading Chinese propaganda usually has such effects.

Continue to live in ignorance, it doesn't bother me.

Please don't leave us in the dark like that. Ask the good lord to enlighten us in the next dream that you have.

You (India) were warned before 1962, and look what happened, you fail to see fail to read the signs.

We are mere mortals here, we don't have diving encounters like you do.

what do you think??? I am joking here??? I am damn serious..... You continuously are being ignorant of ground facts regarding india in every thread.......you know it all,but you still talk rubbish to provoke indian members here like,india has c-weapons,india wd capture beijing,india wants whole subcontinent and bla ,bla ,bla........enough is enough buddy,you can only talk big........but you don't know whom you are talking with,and what he can do,when you pop up out of nowhere.....,..you slanged fateh on my wall,and what not to deface india........mods i'm sorry,but i love my country just as you all do......and you know what it feels like when one foul mouths and lies bout your country.....regards

Why don't you ignore him?
---
Because of him I registered this forum. Just to reply him...:)

He is doing his work...:angel:

I have my own opinions and you are expecting me to change my opinions by threatening me? OK what can you do? Be clear... You do not know who you are talking to. You do not have any ***** idea. And you are showing muscle power... You slanged Islam, Pakistanis and Chinese... so? Who the hell are you? Are you gonna kill me? You think, you can do that? You can do that? Can you?

And again, if you have problems with my opinion, comment on my opinions, I will appreciate your arguments. If I posted any opinion, I gave evidence there. You can counter my arguments by giving evidences. Thats very constructive and argumentative.

But the way you are choosing naa, is... you will regret...

Finally, please do not comment on me. If you have any problem, report the mods.

^^^

OK, can you also predict where the dow jones will end this year? That will be very useful in my business.

Please ask him about the TSX (Toronto Stock Exhange) as well. My money is tied up there. Plus should I but real estate now, or wait for the next year? ;)

On a serious note, lets get back to topic guys/gals!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom