What's new

India’s Truck, China’s Ferrari

This is one of my favourite trolls. Read below:

I wouldn't be surprised if its the faithful JayATL making new profiles over and over again. That guy had a personal grudge against the Chinese race and you in particular. :lol:

Replying to trolls is quite tempting eh?:lol:
Chinese Dragon is a great non-troll poster?eh

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

I wouldn't be surprised if its the faithful JayATL making new profiles over and over again. That guy had a personal grudge against the Chinese race and you in particular. :lol:
Get over your suspicion i m new here...got anything more important to discuss?
You do know Chinese Dragon's post quality level

What are you talking about, JayATL was awesome. I wish he would come back.

And I'm not even being sarcastic.

Balwinder is not JayATL by the way, their posting styles are very different.

Chinese Dragon is a great non-troll poster?eh

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Get over your suspicion i m new here...got anything more important to discuss?
You do know Chinese Dragon's post quality level

I have been around long enough to know his quality of posts. Mudslinging isn't going to win you any debate mate. You are here to troll and even you know that, why else would you make two profiles in two days.

What are you talking about, JayATL was awesome. I wish he would come back.

And I'm not even being sarcastic.

Please do not wish for such thing. That guy was monotonously racist.

I have been around long enough to know his quality of posts. Mudslinging isn't going to win you any debate mate. You are here to troll and even you know that, why else would you make two profiles in two days.

Please do not wish for such thing. That guy was monotonously racist.
I m here to troll...cool now we have a antaryami lol

An Indian that too a sikh will apologize to some one completely anti-India? Buzz off.

anti-India ho ya na ho, usne racists comments to nahin nikale thi na? Maafi maange se koi chota nahin ho jata. Aap aise karte raho, ek do din main banned ho jaana hai. We need patriotic people like yourself, but lets not cross the line of decency yeah? Apki marzi:cheers:

No, they just butchered thousands of unarmed Sikhs in 1984.

This will remain a black spot on Indian History for which our PM apologized to the Sikh Community. I am waiting for Chinese Govt to apologize to Tiananmen Square victims

Also stop posting 5 years old news. You are embarrassing yourself.

anti-India ho ya na ho, usne racists comments to nahin nikale thi na? Maafi maange se koi chota nahin ho jata. Aap aise karte raho, ek do din main banned ho jaana hai. We need patriotic people like yourself, but lets not cross the line of decency yeah? Apki marzi:cheers:
Sure,i agree i got racist..lost some cool that was my bad..but yeah apologies..:

LOL%20WUT%20eye.jpg

roy_gaurav...maybe you can teach Chinese dragon some 'how not to troll' lessons..1984 etc...he brings in for no reason

Back
Top Bottom