What's new

India’s perceived responsibility to protect Sri Lanka

Like our defence minister and goverment in charge who are christians right?

So the fact that Obama is president means that the situation for all African Americans is fine and dandy and there is no discrimination at all in the USA.

All Sri Lankan citizens have the same rights according to the constitution.

Anti-conversion laws in India however, have been enacted, which persecute Christians.

Your argument being that some Indian citizens have less constitutional rights than others?..which anti conversion law you are talking about?..give some credible sources to back up your claims.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

All Sri Lankan citizens have the same rights according to the constitution.

Anti-conversion laws in India however, have been enacted, which persecute Christians.

Your argument being that some Indian citizens have less constitutional rights than others?..which anti conversion law are you talking about?..give some credible sources to back up your claims.

Last edited by a moderator:
No misunderstanding.

Basically they persecute Christians.

So by your logic:

Restricting conversion by force,allurement,fraud etc is persecuting Christians

Are you prejudiced against Christians?

Ok what is the % of tamils in srilanka military?

Your argument being that some Indian citizens have less constitutional rights than others?..which anti conversion law you are talking about?..give some credible sources to back up your claims.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Your argument being that some Indian citizens have less constitutional rights than others?..which anti conversion law are you talking about?..give some credible sources to back up your claims.

If you are Indian and are unaware of anti-conversion laws in India, then you need to educate yourself.

It is not my job to do so.

So by your logic:

Restricting conversion by force,allurement,fraud etc is persecuting Christians

Are you prejudiced against Christians?

Please, we all know what the anti-conversion laws are about: restricting Christians from freely practicing their religion.

Please, we all know what the anti-conversion laws are about: restricting Christians from freely practicing their religion.

You seem to be having comprehension problems,no where any specific religion is targeted in that law.

You seem to be having comprehension problems,no where any specific religion is targeted in that law.

No, no you're right it is there to protect the rights of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are making a claim, it is your job to provide proof of it!!

Try and use google. People here are not your slaves.

Here I will link it for you, since you seem too lazy to move your mouse around:

Google

Google

Then why post rubbish here.
Use the google to get ur answers too.. why bother others.

Google

Stop making claims too which you don't have cojones to back up yourself !!

Then why post rubbish here.
Use the google to get ur answers too.. why bother others.

I already have my answers, thanks :)

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Stop making claims too which you don't have cojones to back up yourself !!

If you want to believe that there are no anti-conversion laws in India, then please go ahead and believe so.

Back
Top Bottom