What's new

India’s perceived responsibility to protect Sri Lanka

I already have my answers, thanks :)

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

If you want to believe that there are no anti-conversion laws in India, then please go ahead and believe so.

If you already have answers and questions, past it in a wordpad of PC and read and satisfy urself from now on.

Anti-Conversion law is meant to protect Indian tribal minorities against Christian missionaries. If you are using google, at least research properly :no:

Please stop trolling and stick to the issues raised in the thread.

The article merely shows that it is not only BD that is fed up with Indian interference. This is a phenomenon shared by all South Asian countries. I think Sri Lanka should decide its own future and that Rajapakshe is doing a wonderful job. India should just leave him alone and allow him to rebuild the country according to his plans. If these are not to the liking of New Delhi then tough.

u forgot to add antarctica in u r list of places where india is interfering.

i am sure many sri lankans acknowledge the support we gave to sri lanka in elimination of prabhakaran and human rights investigation problems.

Anti-Conversion law is meant to protect Indian tribal minorities against Christian missionaries. If you are using google, at least research properly :no:

So the government has taken upon itself to "protect" the tribals?

Is that why they are fighting the Indian government through Maoist insurgent groups?

A citizen of a country which puts "Buddhism as the foremost religion" is trying to lecture us on religious freedom ? :rolleyes:

So the government has taken upon itself to "protect" the tribals?

Is that why they are fighting the Indian government through Maoist insurgent groups?

They are not fighting the anti-conversion law, they are fighting for economic development.

Sri Lanka can handle it's own matters a UN , india need not interfare

Do some research on the law, will you?

The stated purpose of the anti-conversion laws are to prohibit religious conversions allegedly made by "force", "fraud" or "allurement".

So why do the 'higher ups' need to 'protect them' with anti-conversion laws from the 'evil' Christian missionaries?

you got confused in the very beginning only.Try reading once more what the Anti conversion law says.It is a law against forceful conversion.

The thread is about somebody's personal view.

No one can chage it.

Do some research on the law, will you?

The stated purpose of the anti-conversion laws are to prohibit religious conversions allegedly made by "force", "fraud" or "allurement".

Is that so? So why were the laws brought into effect only after Hindu groups started attacking Christians? Did the higher ups believe the Hindus over the Christians?

Is that so? So why were the laws brought into effect only after Hindu groups started attacking Christians? Did the higher ups believe the Hindus over the Christians?

It's clear that you have no idea about what you're talking about. Your sole intention is to troll, so I'm not going to bother about replying to you anymore. If you had a little decency, you'd do some basic research before asking your questions.

Back
Top Bottom