What's new

'India’s air power just 1/3rd of China'

ISRO2 is a troll. It was born in 1984. It came from the BR forum just to spam here and there. Its non stop sir sir barking is annoying everyone.

Please ignore the trolls. A troll is a troll. Trolls do not have national identities. So do not get emotional and misled by a trolls Indian flag.

Sir little correction. Its 1983 hehe. By the way happy belated Eid sir. When i come pakistan please do treat me with kheer hehe.

Sir little correction. Its 1983 hehe. By the way happy belated Eid sir. When i come pakistan please do treat me with kheer hehe.

SIR; How could you expose your age to everybody Sir; Its top secret

SIR; Did you forget your oath for your secret mission? SIR; May i

remind you not to futher providing India top secret IAF furture

projects to your Enemy SIR. Regard SIR. :smitten::pakistan::china:

hi all i am old in this forum but posting for the first time...for some time now we are hearing lot of demoralising comments from various forces heads like Indian Navy,IAF chief,Army chief... I see a pattern in it...I guess they are acting on a strategy to press the govt. for more hardware...I mean they are not fools when they are speaking negative ,i believe they have some definite plans in their mind...

SIR; How could you expose your age to everybody Sir; Its top secret

SIR; Did you forget your oath for your secret mission? SIR; May i

remind you not to futher providing India top secret IAF furture

projects to your Enemy SIR. Regard SIR. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Great dear.....what an intellectual post!! :tdown:

This is the most sensible observation. India's biggest "enemies" are NOT the Chinese or China -- India's biggest enemy is Bharat itself. Ahkand Bharat to be precise. It is Ahkand Bharat that is the biggest source of corruption, incompetence, and theft of its Dalits and Minorities. It is Ahkand Bharat that is bleeding the people to death. It is the broken promises and deceiving lies that has torn the people's trust to pieces. And it is this same Ahkand Bharat that will be overthrown by the people. Learn lessons of history before it is too late my Indian friends. China/Chinese nor Muslims/Pakistanis are NOT your enemy -- the enemy is within, it is the hate, envy, jealousy, callous, laziness and stupidity within.

Hmm....good rant but purely offtopic...
Please enlighten us about theft of dalits and minorities. I am curious to know. You seem to have read some fiction novels as depicted in your post. It has some blah blah regarding broken promise/deceiving lies etc. Last line is another feather in cap.

BTW, just wanted to know how this all is related to the topic?

ISRO2 is a troll. It was born in 1984. It came from the BR forum just to spam here and there. Its non stop sir sir barking is annoying everyone.

Please ignore the trolls. A troll is a troll. Trolls do not have national identities. So do not get emotional and misled by a trolls Indian flag.

First, do not go to personal attacks. ISRO2 is also a member of PDF and he has the right to put his views. If you can not counter his logic, atleast stay away from ranting. BTW, you post did not contribute to this thread either. I request you to show some respect to some fellow members.

@newmembers:
Please go to any thread where Mr. quriosity has posted comments. You are free to use your own brain. Oops....I too went down on personal attacks. Sorry.

But I agree on one thing: Trolls do not have national identities.

First, do not go to personal attacks. ISRO2 is also a member of PDF and he has the right to put his views. If you can not counter his logic, atleast stay away from ranting. BTW, you post did not contribute to this thread either. I request you to show some respect to some fellow members.

@newmembers:
Please go to any thread where Mr. quriosity has posted comments. You are free to use your own brain. Oops....I too went down on personal attacks. Sorry.

But I agree on one thing: Trolls do not have national identities.

Mr. You know whats your problem ?

Almost every single one of your post was criticize or judge other

members's post.

Seems to me your fantasy of being a MODERATOR is driving you

NUTS. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Now come on, don't play others for a fool.

Good start dear. But alas!!.....seems offtopic.

One moment Indian Media is all RAW, RAW... GUNG-HO about Attacking China and demonizing the Chinese people. Then when people around the world hold you to your words, and you realize you don't stand a chance you pretend to be all "peaceful". Then the next moment you continue your terrorism activities in foreign lands (Pak, China, BD, SL, Nepal, etc)..... then when confronted about it again, you pretend to be "innocent".

Again offtopic. There are othread for this. You can happily post there. Still, I am interested in bold part.

It's getting tiring.

Replying to your offtopic post is more tiring job my friend.:D

We know what is up with you guys. That's why I'm calling Bharat out (again). It is Bharat that doesn't maintain an ATTITUDE of cooperation and friendship with her neighbors. Why must you see others as enemies?! Even looking at others as pure competitors is going overboard -- because they are not only competitors, but also PARTNERS!

Please explain but not in this thread as this would be offtopic. But it seems you know everyhting.

Yes, I understand you social, economic and cultural environment - in which competition for mere survival is fierce - much contributes to your human development. That is why I don't get 'fazed' by your propaganda. But I also recognize the confrontational path of Ahkand Bharat is a DEAD END. :sniper: Listen carefully:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY AHKAND BHARAT CAN SUCCEED.

Absolutely no way.

You understand too much dear. Your post is way offtopic. Please open a new thread about "Akhand Bharat" and we would discuss this. Here it is offtopic.

@Topic:
I have already made my point clear. It seems a trick to put pressure on government to buy more weapons/planes etc. Also we don't need to be equal to China. It would be an unwise move. Our role should be of deterrence with respect to China. I think we already have those capability. In few years, IAF firepower will be increased dramatically. (MRCA/LCA/more AWACS etc etc.)
By the way, someone preached about poverty in India. They ignore the fact that it is almost the same percentage of GDP on defence. They have hilightened the fact that defence budget is risen but they forgot that Indian economy has also improved in same or even faster pace. Thanks.:wave:

Dear indians don't be angry.

The caption is wang,it must be 'China’s air power just 1/3rd of India'

India is Haven and China is hell.There is no comparability between tow nations

Could you indians be quiet? :smitten:

Wow....what a waste of time..and resources.:hang2:.. the debate seems meaningless...:Pconsidering that China is Almost 3 times the size of India(Geographically)...so it has more borders ..:agree:.this needs more defense power..:agree:..China has to do whats must for its defense needs....same with India...:blink:

Oh yeah; And China will just be in a PAUSE MODE, so that Indian can

take a few years to catch up, real smart for you !!

When others criticize India for spending so much on military other

than put more effort on the proverty issue, you tend to give yourself

with the percentage game as an excuse.

But have you ever think about the percentage of your proverty ?

And the percentage effort GOI put on the proverty issue compare to

military ? At least a little honesty will earn you some respect.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

come on guys i think we have to stick on topic there is some guy who's wasting our time and those people who's reply on his msg. also wasting.........................:pdf:

Oh yeah; And China will just be in a PAUSE MODE, so that Indian can

take a few years to catch up, real smart for you !!

When others criticize India for spending so much on military other

than put more effort on the proverty issue, you tend to give yourself

with the percentage game as an excuse.

But have you ever think about the percentage of your proverty ?

And the percentage effort GOI put on the proverty issue compare to

military ? At least a little honesty will earn you some respect.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Please read the link.

Government of India Economic Survey 2002-2003 (http://indiabudget.nic.in)

Also what does it mean by "China being in pause mode"? Why and how China would do that. Beside this, why India would attack if its military strength increases.
There are growing partnership between both countries. War is least expected between them. Peace.:cheers:

relax people, half of plaaf is flying old stuff and indias getting its MRCA's

nothing to lose sleep over

ps ek_indian, ur right, why would china pause?
the CCP is always working on something

Back
Top Bottom