What's new

'India’s air power just 1/3rd of China'

Picking MRCA coming near. Its a HINT to goverment that we dont need 126 jet fighters. We need double the amount. i have doubt. i think its a game by goverment by itself. Indian goverment might have decided already that two different jet fighters will be picked. So they told our IAF to realease comment that we need more jet fighters. That way goverment can pick around 250 jet fighters instead of 126. i can bet india will pick up two different types of jet fighter. Now it might be Rafael and typhoon or rafael and mig-35. Why IAF have to comment and say we need more jet fighters very fast because we cant match china in NUMBERS? why the Hell he didn't mention QUALITY? hehe. In numbers india can never match china. Our power is QUALITY. this air chief way too much into numbers hehe anyway this comment would benefit india.

Still. it seems Iaf is somewhat better

The Indian Air Force of the 1980s

By First Lieutenant Jerrold F. Elkin

Sir IAF way better in Quality. We dont say that. Its world's airforce says that. Our air chief didn't mention Quality. He said china 3 times more powerful in numbers hehe. i think its new fashion now saying we not enough and we need more hehe. Even american air force does it sir.

you are right sir hehe
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

China will have about 600 multi-role fighter

September 14, 2009 published in the United States, "Defense News" weekly carried an article that the article mentioned that China and Russia are operating with 12 sets of fighter and bomber aircraft production line, China will have around 600 multi-role fighter to execute (to win) Air advantages of task.

The article specifically mentioned, in fact, today's China and Russia are operating with 12 sets of fighter and bomber aircraft production lines. Russia is expanding its fighter force and the deployment can carry supersonic anti-ship cruise missiles and short-range air to air missiles, fighter-bomber Su--34. China has ordered 76 Su-30MKK fighter-bombers, and in accordance with the license agreement, to produce another 250 "Flanker" fighters, and China can easily modernize its 171 fighter planes to upgrade, and new office 150 new fighter planes, which means that some will have 600 multi-role fighter to execute (to win) air superiority missions, which put China and the United States air power at the same level of status, the United States, 522 F-15 fighters, 217 F-15E fighter aircraft and the master plan for the construction of the 187 F-22.

The article went on to say, the U.S. aircraft carrier fleet will be reduced to reduce the size of the U.S. military at any time to any geographical military power projection capabilities, the U.S. Navy in 2012 before the current 11 aircraft carriers be reduced to nine. China or beyond the United States in space, which leads to an American in space, this critical "stage" self-defense capacity.

End, the article also said that President Obama would look at the U.S. departure from the place where it needs to go and drift away, perhaps, the ultimate surrender of it as the world's only military superpower of the throne.

china transformed some of their J5,J6,J7 into UAVs, therefore,some analysis said china has 5000-7000 ACs,while others claimed the number to be 2000-3000.

J5/J6/J7(UAV)

Sir IAF way better in Quality. We dont say that. Its world's airforce says that. Our air chief didn't mention Quality. He said china 3 times more powerful in numbers hehe. i think its new fashion now saying we not enough and we need more hehe. Even american air force does it sir.

sir please sir stop writing such childish comments sir.:partay:

Or else what sir? If u find my comment childish then dont be a child to reply it sir thank you. Anyway back to topic. just now i read that our air chief made that comment just after 1 day when chinese met chindu. Please anyone post the video of comment by IAF chief? Check him out in that video. He was anti-media in that. He said a fool will remove sword and go to war rather then being calm and building our capablities calmly. He is upset by india media. He got command from goverment to make that statement. Please check the video. He clearly bit angry on our media. i just now seen the video on tv news. Thank you.

Picking MRCA coming near. Its a HINT to goverment that we dont need 126 jet fighters. We need double the amount. i have doubt. i think its a game by goverment by itself. Indian goverment might have decided already that two different jet fighters will be picked. So they told our IAF to realease comment that we need more jet fighters. That way goverment can pick around 250 jet fighters instead of 126. i can bet india will pick up two different types of jet fighter. Now it might be Rafael and typhoon or rafael and mig-35. Why IAF have to comment and say we need more jet fighters very fast because we cant match china in NUMBERS? why the Hell he didn't mention QUALITY? hehe. In numbers india can never match china. Our power is QUALITY. this air chief way too much into numbers hehe anyway this comment would benefit india.

why not we produce 300 lca mk-2 which is good for us. it is cheap but good plane spent smaller amount and produce more plane like china did. May be if we make 300 or 400 plane it will cut down cost of per place may be $25 million or below (if we purchase rafale or ef in mrca cost high around 80-90 million but if u compare to lca the ratio come 1:3 I know both western plane superior in the term of quality but our lca is head to head or superior j-17 or jh-7). as far as i see the iaf future we have 3 project on our hand 1. mrca good 4++ generation plane. 2 fgfa future of iaf heavy duty role. 3 mca for our medium class.

i dont understand why the hell most new commers have a bash at anyone. Anyway i love your ID sir. Jesus christ. A true christ lover wont use that. That's offending. Will pakistanis use god name in ID? i doubt yet again about ur identity. Anyway sir i will ignore u. i dont wanna earn bad karma talking to someone who uses gods name. Bye bye sir hehe.

Or else what sir? If u find my comment childish then dont be a child to reply it sir thank you. Anyway back to topic. just now i read that our air chief made that comment just after 1 day when chinese met chindu. Please anyone post the video of comment by IAF chief? Check him out in that video. He was anti-media in that. He said a fool will remove sword and go to war rather then being calm and building our capablities calmly. He is upset by india media. He got command from goverment to make that statement. Please check the video. He clearly bit angry on our media. i just now seen the video on tv news. Thank you.

My point is - dont go around ranting how great IAF or ISRO or india is. Bcos when u do that, it reveals a sense of insecurity.

Also dont use 'sir' too much as you will come across as a manipulator.
gud luck:toast_sign:

why not we produce 300 lca mk-2 which is good for us. it is cheap but good plane spent smaller amount and produce more plane like china did. May be if we make 300 or 400 plane it will cut down cost of per place may be $25 million or below (if we purchase rafale or ef in mrca cost high around 80-90 million but if u compare to lca the ratio come 1:3 I know both western plane superior in the term of quality but our lca is head to head or superior j-17 or jh-7). as far as i see the iaf future we have 3 project on our hand 1. mrca good 4++ generation plane. 2 fgfa future of iaf heavy duty role. 3 mca for our medium class.

Sir india will do that but the only one problem is that LCA not yet operational. Because of LCA IAF getting all sorts of trouble. Once LCA gets operational our number will rise fast. LCA mk-2 better then most jet fighters sir but it has to get operational first sir.

Sir india will do that but the only one problem is that LCA not yet operational. Because of LCA IAF getting all sorts of trouble. Once LCA gets operational our number will rise fast. LCA mk-2 better then most jet fighters sir but it has to get operational first sir.
Yah but according to IAF they have planned to produce only 150 jet. You can the rfp issue for mk-2 engine 100 for current and option to buy another 50

Back
Top Bottom