What's new

'India’s air power just 1/3rd of China'

Ok Mr. who knows all...

I accept my IQ is #@$%....now please explain the meaning to us.
When one does not have the answers, he/she starts abusing and/or personal attacks. Good going.

You are most welcome; need some more? feel free to let me know !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

i think we mis-understood our chinese members....

their biggest problem is their bad english....

so,may be they think some thing else want to write some thing else and finally the out put is some thing else ....

because when ever i read chinese comment it look like a jumbled up sentence and we not only have to set it properly but also make out a sense from that sentence....(man its tougher than CAT :rofl::rofl:)

so misunderstandings are bound to happen...

You are wrong, you should never criticise them for there bad English, During Vietnam war, Studying was a crime In China, But still they have backed themselves here, India cannot compare with china what so ever now... And Chinese are hard workers, They have good leadership... And Yes, We should not have any egos to accept that we are having comparably small army, But lets not also forget that We are in a position of comparing ourselves with the worlds largest army, yes Indeed, But yes Numbers dont win a war.... Chinese have a long good history of leadership and hard work...

You are wrong, you should never criticise them for there bad English, During Vietnam war, Studying was a crime In China, But still they have backed themselves here, India cannot compare with china what so ever now... And Chinese are hard workers, They have good leadership... And Yes, We should not have any egos to accept that we are having comparably small army, But lets not also forget that We are in a position of comparing ourselves with the worlds largest army, yes Indeed, But yes Numbers dont win a war.... Chinese have a long good history of leadership and hard work...

yes I accept....

But some Friends forget that respecting some one is not something called cowardice. If some people want respect they should learn to do the same to others.

cease fire,guys,my fault,war of words is meaningless,go back to the topic

Aircraft strength inadequate: IAF chief

, Wednesday September 23, 2009, New Delhi

The Indian Air Force chief, Air Chief Marshal PV Naik, on Wednesday admitted that India's
fighter jet fleet strength is inadequate at the moment.

He, however, hastened to add that the government is working towards meeting the shortfall.

The IAF chief was speaking in Gandhinagar on recent reports of Chinese incursions into India.

There were two ways to handle the China border issue, he said: "Build up at the border or augment your defence and weapons capabilities to meet all kinds of threats."

He said "the number of aircraft India has is definitely inadequate...The Government of India is working towards increasing the number of aircraft."

This, however, he said would take processes and time.

India has been short by six squadrons or 120 fighter jets for the last few years, and the shortfall is expected to continue for about three to four years while tenders are made and trials done.

Aircraft strength inadequate: IAF chief

@aimarralu and grey boy2

i think both of ur's lower already wet because of your wet dream about india becoming ....what u called... yeah smaller "russia"..

:rofl::rofl:

Look you little pervert, thats all your fault to started a abusing war,

You need to feel ashame of over sex drive !! just kidding !!

OK; cease fire !! PEACE no War !!:cheers::pakistan::china:

Stop it guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No more offensives or anything against Chinese. Its good for time being but we should not forget the might of Chinese industry.

And for both chinese and indian friends refer this thread of mine we both have advantages and have problems

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/34887-india-china-race-top-world.html

Buddy; we seen the video before on this forum, please do a little

work for , some wording comparsion to get us back to your topic.

:cheers::pakistan::china:

well i don't know about the bold part.....

sorry for that....

But some Friends forget that respecting some one is not something called cowardice. If some people want respect they should learn to do the same to others.

Its applied to every body i guess.......

don't advice me on my sex drive ...
u have no.1 population...!! just kidding !!

:rofl::rofl:

Very intellectual post.

@topic:
I undertsand that China has a powerful air force. It would be unwise if India try to match China in this regard. Our role should be of defensive with respect to China. For that, one does not need to be at par with other. Also there are no war going between these countries.
However I do not think that China air power is 1/3 of Chinese air power. Recently on a different thread it was discussed that India has 1/2 power in terms of numbers and it is better in qualitative terms. So this statement seems vague to me. This might be a trick to put pressure on goverment to get more weapons/planes etc.

Well another 4-5 years and things will be quite different.

On the other hand, I am concerned that instead of spending money on improving infrastructure, education and food security and removing poverty we have to get bogged down in this. But this needs to be done especially if we have to maintain an independent foreign policy.
As the Americans say, "Speak softly, but carry a big stick"

Very intellectual post.

@topic:
I undertsand that China has a powerful air force. It would be unwise if India try to match China in this regard. Our role should be of defensive with respect to China. For that, one does not need to be at par with other. Also there are no war going between these countries.
However I do not think that China air power is 1/3 of Chinese air power. Recently on a different thread it was discussed that India has 1/2 power in terms of numbers and it is better in qualitative terms. So this statement seems vague to me. This might be a trick to put pressure on goverment to get more weapons/planes etc.

china transformed some of their J5,J6,J7 into UAVs, therefore,some analysis said china has 5000-7000 ACs,while others claimed the number to be 2000-3000.

Back
Top Bottom