What's new

'India’s air power just 1/3rd of China'

They are still better than us in organized work. Look how chaotic India is. We have ten times more corruption that the Chinese have. Whether it is economy or military, they are much better than us at the moment.

We need more organized and dedicated approach to reach their strata. They consolidated their manufacturing field like no other and we've not eve consolidated our knowledge-economy with every second Indian running away to USA and UK because of the un-professional, corrupt and inefficient environment offered in India.

I am not a fan of Chinese but we Indians must appreciate what they are today is because of their own dedication to their country. Compare Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore etc to Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai etc. Which is better? Any 3rd grader would tell all of them are better than our cities. Whether it is in terms of infrastructure of even defense preparedness.

The Chinese J-10 is already complete while we're not even inducted first squadron of Tejas into IAF. Because of corrupt management, now we're going to waste another billion dollars in just getting the Tejas Mark 2. What impact would this have on the taxpayer's psyche? Would he not run to USA and UK and reap better benefits of his hard earned tax money rather than give it to our inefficient and corrupt politicians?

China is today in every way better than us and the more humbly we accept this, acknowledge this and learn from them, the better it is for us. Even political enemies can teach us something and this is the best example.

ALL AGREED BUT REMEMBER THEIR SPPED AND EFFICIENCY COMES AT A PRICE WHICH IS 'FREEDOM OF CITIZEN AND MEDIA AND MORE...:cheers:'.

ALL AGREED BUT REMEMBER THEIR SPPED AND EFFICIANCY COMES AT A PRICE WHICH IS 'FREEDOM OF CITIZEN AND MEDIA AND MORE...:cheers:'.

Strange, a proud citizen of a country run under the most oppressive and discriminating evil "Caste-System" criticize others regarding "Freedom", please save all that for your "Untouchables" instead.:lol:
PS, next time learn something call 'proper attitude" from your sane countrymen, discuss without getting offensive to others.:argh:

ALL AGREED BUT REMEMBER THEIR SPPED AND EFFICIENCY COMES AT A PRICE WHICH IS 'FREEDOM OF CITIZEN AND MEDIA AND MORE...:cheers:'.
And what use we make of the "freedom" that we are given? Do we demand the government to reveal how the corruption in our defense is being dealt with or how many crores of rupees are going into the pockets of ministers in the MOD?

Do we make the government answer how and why are not Indians getting state benefits or how come murders, rapes, bank robberies and terrorism is out of control despite so much economic and overall potential of India?

See, we have all the freedom but we NEVER make any use of it. What's the point? I think most of our Indians won't mind a China like government if they can lead the lifestyle led by people in Hong Kong and USA.

I am saying this because of the general Indian social culture of NOT questioning the government.

Strange, a proud citizen of a country run under the most oppressive and discriminating evil "Caste-System" criticize others regarding "Freedom", please save all that for your "Untouchables" instead.:lol:
PS, next time learn something call 'proper attitude" from your sane countrymen, discuss without getting offensive to others.:argh:
Dude, we don't have that system anymore except for a few backward regions. Please don't troll with stuff that's not relevant or not permitted by our government.

BTW, it was less oppressive than what Communism did to Buddhists in China.

All that you said about Chinese work culture is fine and agreed.
But to this part..

The Chinese J-10 is already complete while we're not even inducted first squadron of Tejas into IAF. Because of corrupt management, now we're going to waste another billion dollars in just getting the Tejas Mark 2. What impact would this have on the taxpayer's psyche? Would he not run to USA and UK and reap better benefits of his hard earned tax money rather than give it to our inefficient and corrupt politicians?

J-10 is just a few steps ahead of LCA. While (Iam stressing here) we are more quality oriented we are paying a price here but soon it will start showing the fruit.

We, as in GOI doesnt force IAF to take whatever DRDO produces, rather gives the armed forces teh freedom to get the best and field the best. LCA itself isnt a bad plane (I will not go there as its off topic), but its just needs enhancements.

Tomorrow I dont mind if LCA doesnt get inducted in 1000s, iam still ok if 100 make it there, as the base we have created out of it has enormous growth potential and 1000s flying to US would want to join this projects soon.

China is today in every way better than us and the more humbly we accept this, acknowledge this and learn from them, the better it is for us. Even political enemies can teach us something and this is the best example.

Like I have told you, there nothing you can learn from any country, when you cant change people, you cant change the country, Bad idea isnt it?.
We will do what is best for us, and like wise them.

We are getting there shortly and trust me democracy will bring more patriotism in people than communism.

'India’s air power just 1/3rd of China'
Gandhinagar: The Air Chief Marshal PV Naik on Wednesday admitted that India was no match to China when it came to air power.

"Our present aircraft strength is inadequate. Aircraft strength is one third that of China. The Government of India is doing a lot to augment Air Force capability," Naik said.

Interestingly, former Navy chief Suresh Mehta had also, last month, claimed that India is no match to China when it comes to military strength.

He, however, chose to downplay the threat from India’s eastern neighbour amid reported violations of the Indian airspace and territory by Chinese troops.

No imminent threat

Stressing that India must build up its weapons capability to thwart such attempts, Naik said, “There are two ways to look at Chinese incursions. One way is to take up weapons and go to the border. Other way is to build systematic weapons capability to tackle the threat.”

The IAF chief also stressed that there was no imminent threat from the Dragon.

He also refuted reports of violation of airspace along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) by the Chinese. “As far as Air Force is concerned there are no Chinese incursions,” he said.

Adding that the strategy being adopted by the IAF was to ‘play it cool’ for now.

The IAF Chief’s remarks came a day after China's Ambassador to India, Zhang Yan met Home Secretary GK Pillai and tried to clarify the picture over the reported border incursions.

The Chinese Ambassador's meeting came in the wake of repeated assertions by top Indian officials and even the Army Chief that reported incursions in the recent past occurred due to differences in perception of the LAC.

Even Prime Minister Manmohan Singh downplayed the incursions amid reports about Beijing's unhappiness at the way Chinese border transgressions have been reported in the Indian media to conjure up a China threat.

Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao had also last week stressed that there was "no significant increase" in incursions across all sections of the over 4,000 km border between the two countries.

"Contrary to the popular perception, the situation along the border has remained peaceful for decades," Rao said.

National Security Adviser MK Narayanan and Army Chief Gen Deepak Kapoor had also cautioned against the media hype and stressed that there was nothing alarming about the reported incursions.

I seriously doubt infact:what:.... how dis kind f submission can b made publicaly.......yeh its gud to knw ours weekness bt admiting ur flaws openey cud hurt swearly and dats too when its a matter regarding National Security...... perhaps its not true though.:undecided:

All that you said about Chinese work culture is fine and agreed.
But to this part..

J-10 is just a few steps ahead of LCA. While (Iam stressing here) we are more quality oriented we are paying a price here but soon it will start showing the fruit.

the j-10 is more than a few steps ahead, its been in service since at least 2006 and the "b" version is near finalization. you claim india is more quality orientated, what part of the j-10 is inferior to what the chinese was capable of at the time?(what they could have put in vs what they did put in) and i have my doubts of your so called "quality" in the LCA(prove me wrong)

We, as in GOI doesnt force IAF to take whatever DRDO produces, rather gives the armed forces teh freedom to get the best and field the best. LCA itself isnt a bad plane (I will not go there as its off topic), but its just needs enhancements.

Tomorrow I dont mind if LCA doesnt get inducted in 1000s, iam still ok if 100 make it there, as the base we have created out of it has enormous growth potential and 1000s flying to US would want to join this projects soon.

by this are you hinting that CCP makes the PLAAF take whatever Chengdu makes? because they dont.

also what does this mean? "1000s flying to US would want to join this projects soon."

Like I have told you, there nothing you can learn from any country, when you cant change people, you cant change the country, Bad idea isnt it?.
We will do what is best for us, and like wise them.

true enough

We are getting there shortly and trust me democracy will bring more patriotism in people than communism.

i highly doubt that chinese people are any less "patriotic" than citizens of any "democracy"

Its quality not quantity, India does not need to match China with the numbers game. The Israeli phalcon AWACS and the Boeing P8 sub hunter is prime examples of this, China has nothing like this in its arsenal.

Yes they do not have freedom to do stone pelting at will and get away with it.
They do not have freedom to burn public property to protest against government.
They do not have freedom to openly take bribes and not face any punishment.
They do not have freedom to bring religion to politics.
etc etc.

IMO when a large part of country is illiterate democracy does not always is right for country.

etc etc.

IMO when a large part of country is illiterate democracy does not always is right for country.

Whatte post sirji!! heartly appreciated!!

etc etc.

In china press or media freedom is not there
Only Chinese communist party is allowed. Others do exist but only for the sake of name... rest you find out by your self...

A system like that may show great results for short term...but it is a high risk system. It can get rotten easily with unquestioned power with one party.

BTW Indian laws do not allow all those you mentioned. It’s just that it still happens. Our system is good but implementation is not.

And if large part of the country is illiterate let’s educate them rather than dumping democracy.

YOU MAY DIFFER BUT I CHOOSE FREEDOM OVER WEALTH:disagree:

Btw what is the collective Air power strength of Both countries???

CHINA -approximately 400,000 personnel and about 1,510 combat aircraft.
-This makes the PLAAF the largest air force in Asia, and the third largest in the world

INDIA
- approximately 170,000 personnel and 1,309 aircraft
- This makes the Indian Air Force second largest in asia& fourth largest in the world

the j-10 is more than a few steps ahead, its been in service since at least 2006 and the "b" version is near finalization. you claim india is more quality orientated, what part of the j-10 is inferior to what the chinese was capable of at the time?(what they could have put in vs what they did put in) and i have my doubts of your so called "quality" in the LCA(prove me wrong)

First of all.
Both the LCA and the J-10 were designed as theater aircraft, meaning that they are of the same class.The comparison of these aircraft will be largely theoritical because, these aircraft seldom move far away from the battlefield and rarely engage in deep penetration strike missions.
the data on j-10 is actually closely guarded by your country, so it makes me very difficlut to compare these two systems, coz general characterstic comparision is worth less and waste of time...

i will give another example....you will so no comparision.

The LCA is more suited for the interceptor role because its delta wing is very efficient at transonic to supersonic speeds required for interception. The J-10, is more efficient at subsonic speeds required for CAS.

As per quality, you can clearly see our efforts not just in aircraft making but in everything that we always maintain a qualitative edge and the world only knows China of low quality and cheap products. That says it all.

To understand how trust worthy your avionics are.

1. Your closest ally have said that there is no way that the PAF would purchase any hardware that has had Israeli input. In fact they are going with European avionics for JF-17.

Anyways i am not for a fight with you, i was answering my own people.

by this are you hinting that CCP makes the PLAAF take whatever Chengdu makes? because they dont.

May be!!!..who knows thats what you have been practicing every time. That has been the strategy of your state, and thwy might be doing it. You just dont know it.

also what does this mean? "1000s flying to US would want to join this projects soon."

That was for us. I meant to say a 1000 works being produced by LCA will not go waste. It will serve our country by creating jobs when the applications will start.

i highly doubt that chinese people are any less "patriotic" than citizens of any "democracy"

Please be in doubt. I will leave it to future though.

Back
Top Bottom