What's new

India running phensidyl industry to destroy Bangladeshi youth

Zakir bhai,its 16 officially and 97 un-officially :smokin:

@leon and eastwatch..

Guys if its 97 then there should be 97 bodies went to their respective home and news starving media should have exposed the official 16 claims..you know its hard to cover up anything in India ;) ..damn those media walas..sorry to burst your bubbles...but its just an exageration from your military for chest thumping :)

@leon and eastwatch..

Guys if its 97 then there should be 97 bodies went to their respective home and news starving media should have exposed the official 16 claims..you know its hard to cover up anything in India ;) ..damn those media walas..sorry to burst your bubbles...but its just an exageration from your military for chest thumping :)

While you are with full load of crap, this thread is not about that. If indians try to derail this thread we can choose pleanty of indian thread to choose from. So please be mindful.

While you are with full load of crap, this thread is not about that. If indians try to derail this thread we can choose pleanty of indian thread to choose from. So please be mindful.

look who is talking...:) i was answering to leons and eastwatchs claims :D..and didnt had any further update from you..keep on enlighten us .. Very much interested in knowing further :lazy:

look who is talking...:) i was answering to leons and eastwatchs claims :D..and didnt had any further update from you..keep on enlighten us .. Very much interested in knowing further :lazy:

First of all seiko dude, this is not the thread you can discuss this topic in. And idune has every right to talk behalf of them as you are talking about OUR country.

If you are that interested in talking about this incident, let me remind you that your government will never reveal true figures of casualties. I cant confirm weather its 97 un-officialy or not, but its certainly above 16. Who on earth told you those bodies would be sent to their homes by beating drums in front of the media??? And also you said "...claim by your military for chest thumping". Can you please explain HOW military claims can be UN-OFFICIAL??? Seems like you are not clear of your own logic. These are sensitive issues and each government is RESPONSIBLE for answering their people for what has happened. Therefore logically no government would BRAG about it....So much for my off-topic reply for your off-topic post....

If you can please STICK to the topic, it will be appreciated.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
First of all seiko dude, this is not the thread you can discuss this topic in. And idune has every right to talk behalf of them as you are talking about OUR country.

Dude I was not derailing the thread i was mearly poiniting out the flaws in eastwatch and leons claim..I was not the one derailed the thread ... I know he can talk about his country in his section but we also have the right to disagree with him and your countrymens statement and discuss it with them...

If you are that interested in talking about this incident, let me remind you that your government will never reveal true figures of casualties. I cant confirm weather its 97 un-officialy or not, but its certainly above 16. Who on earth told you those bodies would be sent to their homes by beating drums in front of the media???

As i told you the media is here is news starving they will jump in to any news they will get and I dont know about your country but my countries soldiers are buried with all military honor..even if they didnt send those bodies with beating drums they have to send those bodies right??other wise many families will come asking about their mising father,husband or son..so new agencies will get the wind and they will know the truth sooner or later..

And also you said "...claim by your military for chest thumping". Can you please explain HOW military claims can be UN-OFFICIAL??? Seems like you are not clear of your own logic. These are sensitive issues and each government is RESPONSIBLE for answering their people for what has happened. Therefore logically no government would BRAG about it....So much for my off-topic reply for your off-topic post....

Every military has the tendency to exagerate things..if you see US invasion in Iraq the things happened opposite of what Iraqi spokepersons claims..and for the bolded part dont you think if 97 people are killed our government is responsible to answering each and every family about it?

If you can please STICK to the topic, it will be appreciated

ok i will respect what you said..if you want to discuss feel free to PM me :)

Dude I was not derailing the thread i was mearly poiniting out the flaws in eastwatch and leons claim..I was not the one derailed the thread ... I know he can talk about his country in his section but we also have the right to disagree with him and your countrymens statement and discuss it with them...

As i told you the media is here is news starving they will jump in to any news they will get and I dont know about your country but my countries soldiers are buried with all military honor..even if they didnt send those bodies with beating drums they have to send those bodies right??other wise many families will come asking about their mising father,husband or son..so new agencies will get the wind and they will know the truth sooner or later..

Every military has the tendency to exagerate things..if you see US invasion in Iraq the things happened opposite of what Iraqi spokepersons claims..and for the bolded part dont you think if 97 people are killed our government is responsible to answering each and every family about it?

ok i will respect what you said..if you want to discuss feel free to PM me :)

Seiko bro, i :tup: the modesty of your reply. Well yes, everyone has the right to counter-challenge any logic in a discussion forum. I did not question that right of yours.

Off course every soldier is buried with utmost respect in our country as well. Same goes for all civilised nation. But my point was from a strategical view. That is naturally, if the toll was 97 or something, the GoI would not want to spread the news much because of the pressure of questionings they have to face. But ya, you were also right when you said the news will spread like the wind. Thus our logic is kind of balanced you see. And one thing about our military dude, they NEVER exaggerate, no hard feelings but i dont know about yours. Real thing is some fighting happened in 2001, there were clashes and troops were killed.....and thus ya, there will always be un-official claims and counter-claims, given these things are very much politically-inclined. So i respect your ideas and knowings but on the contrary we also do have our logic. Thus let it be like that...........:)

Yes, lets be back to the topic......I am sure mods will be watching :angel:

Let peace prevail.....

Cheers!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
India is Bangladesh's major source of illicit drug

The United Nations narcotics report said that India is the source of illicit drugs and rising of drug abuse in its neighbouring countries including Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Maldives.

Meanwhile during recent years huge quantity of illicit drugs produced in India have been recovered from Bangladesh and Bhutan, the report said. Not only that India has also become a supplying ground of clandestine shipment of illicit drugs through Internet trade, those products are going even to North America and Europe.

Narcotics abuse
The Vienna-based, United Nations narcotics watchdog, International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) released its report on February 24, 2010 further stated that India is the primary source of injectable drugs such as Pethedine and Morphine, which are widely abused in the neighbouring countries including Bangladesh. In fact, more and more addicts in South Asian countries including Bangladesh are shifting to inject able narcotics abuse.

"The widespread abuse of pharmaceutical preparations containing narcotic drugs such as Codeine is an ongoing problem in Bangladesh. Such preparations are smuggled into that country from India," reports the INCB.

The INCB report also gives details of seizure made in these countries. In 2008, drug enforcement agencies in Bangladesh seized 53,239 bottles containing codeine-based syrup and 226 ampoules containing Pethidine and Morphine. The same year, agencies seized 554 tablets containing codeine. But this was far less than the huge seizure of 70,000 tablets made in 2007.

A record seizure of Buprenorphine, a widely abused inject able drug, of 14,782 ampoules, was made by law enforcement authorities in that country in 2008. These too were smuggled into Bangladesh from India.

Pharmaceutical preparations containing Benzodiazepines are among the drugs most widely abused in Bhutan. More than 1,060 tablets containing Chlordiazepoxide and 240 strips of tablets containing Nitrazepam were seized in 2007 in Bhutan and the trend continued in 2008. The suspected origin of the seized drugs was India, according to the INCB report.

Besides smuggling drugs to neighbouring countries, the report says, India has become one of the main sources of drugs sold through illegal internet pharmacies. Orders placed with such pharmacies are often dispatched to buyers in other countries through courier or postal services.

The UN agency asked India to increase its vigilance in detecting the misuse of courier and postal services to smuggle controlled substances out of the country. It said the majority of clandestine shipments of controlled substances detected in India were destined for Australia and countries in North America and Europe.

The report on narcotics trafficking for the year further stated that 2009 couriers and postal services have got a boost on account of the recent trends in globalisation.

Crackdown on culprits
A report of "My News.In" stated that India, responding to this has said that its Narcotic Control Bureau in cooperation with the state government is busy cracking down on the culprits. The problem with India is that it is located in the midst of the Golden Triangle and Golden Quadrilateral.

The Indian minister for social justice, Mukul Wasnik said: "Drug abuse is a complex issue. Since long we had put in places strategies to tackle the situation. The INCB data does not provide much insight. It may be used as an input. It says that in India 72.2 million people have drug addiction. We are commissioning a survey through National Survey Organisation (NSSO) to arrive at a right figure. The NSSO has begun its work in Manipur, Punjab and Maharshtra."

However, different reports criticized that the INCB in its report has made critical references to the developing world and has been mild on the developed world. Whatever may be the present scenario as per the report, the origin and the history of the illegal drug trade hold the colonial rulers responsible for the situation. However, the South Asia representative of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNDOC), Cristina Albertin said that the INCB report was unbiased.

According to the INCB report seizures of amphetamine-type stimulants show that trafficking in these substances are increasing in South Asia. The region has also become a location for their manufacture. A number of clandestine methamphetamine laboratories have been discovered in India in recent years.

Cannabis trafficking
Trafficking in cannabis remains widespread throughout the region. In 2008, Indian authorities seized 103 tonnes cannabis herb and 4.1 tonnes cannabis resin. In Bangladesh, 2.3 tonne cannabis herb were seized, in Nepal more than seven tonnes and in Sri Lanka more than 37 tonnes. The widespread abuse of pharmaceutical preparations containing narcotics, namely codeine is an ongoing problem in Bangladesh.

However, the Indian authorities claim an increasing proportion of heroin seized in the country originated in Afghanistan, which indicates that India is being used as a transit area.

The smuggling of heroin into the Maldives is an ongoing problem and has contributed to a rise in drug abuse. Pharmaceutical preparations containing benzodiazepines are among the most widely abused in Bhutan. The sources of origin of these preparations are suspected to be in India.

Bangladesh is vulnerable to ATS and pharmaceutical preparations and source for preparations containing Pseudoephedrme trafficking. In Nepal there is trafficking of cannabis. Afghanistan remains by far the largest illicit producer of heroin and other opiates and is becoming a major producer of cannabis.

The INCB report also said that after tremendous progress in the past, countries in the east and south-east Asia faced setbacks in reducing illicit opium poppy cultivation in 2008, with a 3.3 per cent increase compared to the preceding year. Trafficking in methamphetamine and the illicit manufacture of MDMA (ecstasy) also increased. For the first time in recent years, the illicit manufacture of gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) was reported.

HOLIDAY > FRONT PAGE

^^^^^

Ask your Government to Make Stringent Laws and ask your Forces to guard your border tightly.....and ask your youth to not to drink Phensidyl.... Problem solved......

Otherwise ...Shut up...

@leon and eastwatch..

Sorry, 97 body counts is not an illusion. Newspapers were not allowed to print the reality. Both the govts acted to stop emotion from building up. It was to avoid a war.

You have to understand the situation the IA troops were in. When 400 of them reached the killing zone, about 60/70 meter away, BDR troops opened simultaneous fire unexpectedly. For a trained troop, 60/70 metre is just like the point blank distance. Within the first few seconds at least 40 of the IA troops fell, either dead or wounded. IA trrops returned fire heavily that concentrated on the BDR BoP building. There are thousands of bullet holes there.

IA troops had very little chance of running away. It was only because of our soil condition. Because of irrigation water throughout the battle zone the soil was transformed to knee-deep mud. The border was also 1 km away. What do you expect in that situation? Even all of the 400 troops could have died in a situation like that.

The leader of the operation, a Major, was also killed and the total death figure was 97.

বিএসএফকে সুনির্দিষ্ট তালিকা দিয়েছে বিডিআর
সীমান্তের ওপারে ৩২টি ফেনসিডিল কারখানা
কামরুল হাসান | তারিখ: ১৮-০৪-২০১০

????? ??? - ????????? ????? ???? ???????? ???????

বাংলাদেশ-ভারত সীমান্তের কাছাকাছি এলাকায় গড়ে উঠেছে ফেনসিডিল তৈরির ৩২টি কারখানা। এসব কারখানায় উৎপাদিত ফেনসিডিল চোরাই পথে বাংলাদেশে এসে ছড়িয়ে পড়ছে। গত মার্চে দিল্লিতে অনুষ্ঠিত দুই দেশের সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীর মহাপরিচালক পর্যায়ের বৈঠকে বিডিআরের পক্ষ থেকে এসব কারখানার একটি তালিকা বিএসএফের হাতে তুলে দিয়ে এর বিরুদ্ধে ব্যবস্থা নিতে অনুরোধ করা হয়।
বিডিআর সূত্র জানায়, এসব কারখানায় উৎপাদিত ফেনসিডিল সীমান্ত দিয়ে রাজশাহীর গোদাগাড়ী, চারঘাট, ইউসুফপুর, মীরগঞ্জ, বাঘা, নাটোরের লালপুর, যশোরের শার্শা, ঝিকরগাছা, কুমিল্লা ও ব্রাহ্মণবাড়িয়ার আখাউড়া হয়ে রাজধানীতে ঢুকছে।
জানতে চাইলে বিডিআরের উপমহাপরিচালক (ডিডিজি) ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল মো. ওবাইদুল হক প্রথম আলোকে বলেন, ‘আমরা ফেনসিডিল কারখানার তালিকা দিয়ে বিএসএফকে সেগুলোর ব্যাপারে ব্যবস্থা নিতে অনুরোধ করেছি। কারখানাগুলো বন্ধ হলে ফেনসিডিল পাচার অনেক কমে যাবে।’
তবে যোগাযোগ করা হলে ঢাকায় ভারতীয় হাইকমিশনের কর্মকর্তারা এ ব্যাপারে কোনো মন্তব্য করতে রাজি হননি।
স্বরাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ের সূত্র জানায়, প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা ভারত সফরের সময় নিষিদ্ধ ফেনসিডিলসহ বিভিন্ন মাদক পাচারের বিষয়ে ভারত-বাংলাদেশের একটি যৌথ ইশতেহারে সই করেন। এর আগে গত বছরের ডিসেম্বরে দুই দেশের স্বরাষ্ট্রসচিব পর্যায়ের বৈঠকে মাদক পাচার নিয়ে আলোচনা হয়। এ সময় দুই দেশ পারস্পরিক সহযোগিতার জন্য একটি সমঝোতা স্মারকেও সই করে। এ ছাড়া সার্কভুক্ত দেশগুলোর মাদক অপরাধসংক্রান্ত তথ্যবিনিময় ডেস্কের সঙ্গে এসব তথ্য আদান-প্রদান করা হচ্ছে। কিন্তু তার পরও পরিস্থিতির উন্নতি হচ্ছে না।
ফেনসিডিল পাচার নিয়ে ১ এপ্রিল স্বরাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী সাহারা খাতুন সংসদে বলেন, প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ভারত সফরের সময় মাদক পাচার প্রতিরোধ কার্যক্রম চালাতে দুই দেশ একমত হয়েছে। গত বছরের ডিসেম্বরে দিল্লিতে অনুষ্ঠিত স্বরাষ্ট্রসচিব পর্যায়ের বৈঠকে দুই দেশ মাদক নিয়ন্ত্রণ সংস্থাগুলোকে শক্তিশালী করার ব্যাপারে একটি সমঝোতা স্মারকে সই করে। গত ৭ থেকে ১২ মার্চ দিল্লিতে সীমান্তরক্ষী বাহিনীর মহাপরিচালক পর্যায়ের বৈঠকে বাংলাদেশ ফেনসিডিল কারখানার একটি তালিকা বিএসএফের কাছে হস্তান্তর করে। স্বরাষ্ট্রমন্ত্রী জানান, সীমান্তে গোয়েন্দা কার্যক্রমের মাধ্যমে ওপারের ফেনসিডিলের কারখানা শনাক্ত করা হচ্ছে।
৩২ কারখানা: বিডিআর সূত্র জানায়, বহুজাতিক একটি কোম্পানির তৈরি ফেনসিডিলই একসময় শুধু বাংলাদেশে আসত। কিন্তু বাংলাদেশের বাজার দেখে ভারতের বৈধ-অবৈধ অনেক প্রতিষ্ঠানই ফেনসিডিল তৈরি করতে শুরু করে। এখন ১০-১২টি কোম্পানির উৎপাদিত ফেনসিডিল নিয়মিত আসছে।
বিডিআরের পক্ষ থেকে ফেনসিডিল কারখানার যে তালিকা দেওয়া হয়েছে, তার বেশির ভাগই সীমান্তের ৫০ কিলোমিটারের মধ্যে। তবে সীমান্ত থেকে শত শত কিলোমিটার দূরের কারখানা থেকেও ফেনসিডিল বাংলাদেশে আসছে। তালিকার মধ্যে উত্তর চব্বিশ পরগনার কোটিয়াবাড়ী গ্রামে ইদ্রিস আলী কারখানার নাম রয়েছে। এ কারখানায় তৈরি ফেনসিডিল ভারতের লক্ষ্মীদাড়ি, দাঁতভাঙা বিল হয়ে সাতক্ষীরার ভোমরা এলাকায় আসছে। একই জেলার ইটিন্ডা বাজারে নারায়ণ সেনের কারখানার ফেনসিডিল ঘোড়াডাঙ্গা বিল হয়ে ভোমরা সীমান্ত দিয়ে ঢুকছে। হিমাচল প্রদেশের পরিমল হেলথ কেয়ারের ও মুর্শিদাবাদের লালগোলার একটি কারখানার তৈরি ফেনসিডিল রাজশাহী ও চাঁপাইনবাবগঞ্জ সীমান্ত দিয়ে বাংলাদেশে আসছে। একই সীমান্ত দিয়ে আসছে বহরমপুরের তিনটি কারখানার ফেনসিডিলি। মালদার ইংলিশ বাজারের হিলু সরদার একাই পাঁচটি কারখানার মালিক। এ কারখানাগুলো ইংলিশ বাজার, মালদা সদর, জহুরকান্দো, মুর্শিদাবাদ ও পাকুড়ায় অবস্থিত। এসব কারখানার ফেনসিডিল ভারতের মুলাদিপুর, সাহিলাপুর, লালগোলা হয়ে রাজশাহী ও চাঁপাইনবাবগঞ্জের সীমান্ত দিয়ে বাংলাদেশে আসছে। পশ্চিমবঙ্গের বয়গ্রামের বিপ্লবের কারখানার পণ্য আসছে নৌপথে ভুটিয়াপাড়া, মংলা ও বাসুদেবপুর হয়ে। কোচবিহারের হাসপাতাল মোড়, বালিঘাটপাড়া ও বাংলাবাজারে প্রকাশ মাড়োয়ারি, হাবুল-বাবুল ও বিজয় ঘোষের তৈরি পণ্য আসছে হিলি, কুড়িগ্রাম ও লালমনিরহাটের সীমান্ত দিয়ে। সাতক্ষীরার ওপারের শাকরা, ভোমরা ও কাকডাঙ্গা এলাকায় কারখানা গড়ে তুলেছেন নিতাই দাস। বেনাপোলের ওপারের বনগাঁও পুরান বাজার ও চাঁদপাড়া এলাকায়, সাতক্ষীরার উল্টোদিকে দেবহাটা, শাকরা ও পদ্মশাকরা এলাকায় গোপাল দাস, সঞ্চয় দাস, মন্তু দাস, রমেশ, বিষ্ণু ও তাতাই ফেনসিডিল কারখানা স্থাপন করেছেন। আখাউড়ার ওপারে ত্রিপুরার আমজাদ নগরে নেপাল চন্দ্র ঘোষ ও সুকুমার দেবনাথ, বিশালগড়ে রতন বাবু ও অমিত চক্রবর্তী ফেনসিডিল তৈরির কারখানা স্থাপন করেছেন।
মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তরের গোয়েন্দা বিভাগের তথ্যমতে, সীমান্ত পথে ফেনসিডিল আসার পর রাজধানীতে পাঁচ শতাধিক স্থানে ফেনসিডিলের কেনাবেচা চলছে। মোহাম্মদপুর এলাকায় ৫৩টি, ধানমন্ডিতে ৩৩, মিরপুরে ৪০, ডেমরায় ৪০, মতিঝিলে ৪৫, সবুজবাগে ৬০, উত্তরায় ২৫, কোতোয়ালিতে ৪৫, লালবাগে ৩৩, সূত্রাপুরে ৩৯, রমনায় ৪০, তেজগাঁওয়ে ২৩, গুলশানে ২৭ ও খিলগাঁওয়ে ৫২টি স্থানে মাদক কেনাবেচা হচ্ছে।
জানতে চাইলে মাদক নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তরের অতিরিক্ত মহাপরিচালক (মহাপরিচালকের দায়িত্বে) মো. ইউছুফ আলী প্রথম আলোকে জানান, মাদকদ্রব্য উদ্ধারে ৭ এপ্রিল বিভিন্ন সংস্থার সমন্বয়ে সভা হয়েছে। এতে মাদক উদ্ধারে রাজধানীতে একযোগে বড় ধরনের অভিযানের পরিকল্পনা হয়েছে। তবে অভিযানের দিনক্ষণ গোপন রাখা হয়েছে।
মামলা: পুলিশ ও মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ কর্মকর্তাদের দেওয়া পরিসংখ্যান অনুযায়ী রাজধানীতে মাদকদ্রব্য বিক্রি ও উদ্ধারের ঘটনায় প্রতি মাসে গড়ে প্রায় ১০০টি করে মামলা হচ্ছে। ২০০৯ সালে মাদকদ্রব্য আইনে সারা দেশে ২৪ হাজার ২৬৮টি মামলা হয়েছে। ২০০৭ সালে মামলা হয়েছিল ১৫ হাজার ৪৭৯টি। তবে এসব মামলায় আসামিদের সাজার হার খুবই কম। বেশির ভাগ ক্ষেত্রেই অপরাধ প্রমাণিত হয় না।
মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ অধিদপ্তরের সূত্র জানায়, এ বছরের দুই মাসে বিভিন্ন অভিযানে সাড়ে সাত হাজার বোতল ফেনসিডিল উদ্ধার করা হয়েছে। মামলা হয়েছে ২০৯টি। ২০০৮ সালে উদ্ধার করা হয় ৫২ হাজার ৮৮৯ বোতল ফেনসিডিল, মামলা হয়েছে এক হাজার ২৫২টি। এভাবে প্রতিবছরই মামলা ও ফেনসিডিল উদ্ধারের সংখ্যা বাড়ছে।
ঢাকা মহানগর পুলিশের কমিশনার এ কে এম শহীদুল হক বলেন, মাদকের মূল বাজার হলো রাজধানী। পুলিশ এখন মাদক উদ্ধারে বেশি জোর দিয়েছে। এ কারণে মাদকের মামলার সংখ্যা বেড়ে যাচ্ছে।
অভিমত: মাদক নিরাময়ের সঙ্গে যুক্ত সংস্থা আপন-এর পরিচালক ব্রাদার রোনাল্ড ড্রাহোজাল প্রথম আলোকে বলেন, দেশে বর্তমানে ফেনসিডিল মাদকাসক্তের সংখ্যা বেশি। এদের বেশির ভাগই রাজধানীর বাসিন্দা। আগে হেরোইনে আসক্তের সংখ্যা বেশি ছিল; এখন ইয়াবা ও ফেনসিডিলে আসক্তের সংখ্যা বেড়ে গেছে। এসব মাদক বেশি আসছে বলে আসক্ত ব্যক্তিরা সেদিকে ঝুঁকে পড়ছে।

Report from Prothom-alo proofs that Idune bro was right.

Bonus link:

::Welcome to Daily Naya Diganta::

Stop phensidyl marketing
O H Kabir

We have made enquiries with narcotic officials, police and BDR personnel, railway guards, bus and truck drivers, medical and drug stores and many others. They have told us that phensidyl is not produced in our country, there is not a single phensedyl factory in our country.

Where from, how and why thousands of bottles of phensidyl are being sold in almost all cities, towns, markets and bazaars of Bangladesh?

In many areas of West Bengal and Assam of India bordering Bangladesh, Indian Marwaris have set up phensidyl factories and they are producing huge quantities of phensidyl for consumption in Bangladesh for their financial interest.

They in collaboration with some Bangladeshi terrorists and miscreants smuggle out thousands of bottles of Indian phensidyl for marketing and sale in our country and earn crores of taka every year at the cost of sweat and blood of our poor people.

The affects of phensidyl are very dreadful and harmful. Our people, mostly the young generation, unemployed youths, students and frustrated poor workers get intoxicated with phensidyl and they commit all sorts of crimes -- hijacking, rape and murder.

We don't understand why different law enforcing authorities have so far failed to stop smuggling of phensedyl from India.
We are also surprised why our Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not lodged any protest with its Indian counterpart or raised the question of illegal production of phensidyl in West Bengal and Assam and large scale smuggling into Bangladesh at the SAARC conference or the SAARC Secretariat as yet?

We would also like to mention here that different government organisations and NGO's in our country are making an all out campaign against smoking and Aids but we are shocked to see that they are not taking any action to stop phensedyl consumption by the future generation of our country.

http://www.epaper.thedailystar.net/2003/12/04/d31204110293.htm

Great Journalism. Phesedyl is indeed a social problem in Bangladesh. But the journalist has not explained how it is allowed to cross the border in to Bangla Desh; after all there are powerful forces like BDR, RAB etc. Unless they are also addicted to Phensedyl and fallen asleep.

Great Journalism. Phesedyl is indeed a social problem in Bangladesh. But the journalist has not explained how it is allowed to cross the border in to Bangla Desh; after all there are powerful forces like BDR, RAB etc. Unless they are also addicted to Phensedyl and fallen asleep.

Haha ! Yes exactly !! We make phensedyl cough syrup for our markert ! It reaches Bangladesh through Bangladeshi immigrants who are hand in glove with BDR ! And this nut case screams stop marketing phensedyl ! Anything to put India in bad light !

Indian Citizen detained with 20 kg cocaine at Dhaka airport

An indian citizen was detained at Dhaka airport when he was smuggling 20 cocaine inside a water heater. There has been many reports indians are using Bangladesh to push illegal drugs and also using a route smuggling.

Here is report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

Strict actions must be taken by the govt of Bangladesh to control the flow of this cough syrup which can be used as a drug.The failure will ruin the life of a lot of promising youth in the country.

Bangladesh shares most of its border with India.So the chances of illegal cross border trade with India is the highest.However,it seems that the drug cartels in Bangladesh have a well developed network that runs into Myanmar as well.

The trend shown is alarming.It is now upto the youth of Bangladesh and the Narcotics department of the country to destroy the safe havens for this heinous trade in the country.

Drugs flow freely from Burma to Bangladesh

Last edited:
drug industry on indian side of the border mushroomed with active indian support. And Bangladesh is net victim of indian drug terror as well. BSF just shoot Bangladeshis yet indian drug smuggler gets free ride. That says lot about indian involvement in drug trade.

Indians not only pushing drug into Bangladesh but also using Bangladesh as route to push drug into Asean countries. Bangladesh do not make phensidyl and if anything go to third country is coming from india and controlled by indian drug mafia. Indian drug mafias are just using some Bangladeshis as carrier for their illegal and deadly trade. Indian that got caught with 20 kg cocaine is most likely a carrier of an indian mafia who most like living in protection of indian authority.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom