What's new

India running phensidyl industry to destroy Bangladeshi youth

I appreciate your reply vsdoc I just got carried away a little bit. We hope someday southeast asia becomes better than europe. Not in a military way ofcourse. They became rich by using our resources let's just not waste what's left by fighting each other.

Peace.

Last edited:
You are kidding me right. :undecided:

You are trying to control Kashmir for last 60 years yet failed against only few mujaheddin. You are begging our help to control Assam.

We have seen how your elite commandos performed against few kids in mumbi yet you are dreaming to control 150 million of US. Man you make me lough...........:lol::rofl:

Let me guess how bangladeshi commandos would have tackled the mumbai crisis. Blown up the building and killed the terrorists with all 500 hostages inside. That would have taken only minutes instead of 3 days. Dude , just go sleep in your cosy bed cause you know nothing about how commando operations work , neither are you smart enough to understand it. NSG commandos rescued 300 hostages from " the few kids" with ak 47s , grenades and rocket launchers.
As for Assam. If we can control BD using RAW , we can definetely control Assam using the millions of soldiers that we have.
We are not begging your help to control assam. It's just that we would rather have BD soldiers die fighting militants rather than indian soldiers because for us , an indian soldier is worth way more than even 100 BD soldiers.
Cheers

Last edited:
It's just that we would rather have BD soldiers die fighting militants rather than indian soldiers because for us , an indian soldier is worth way more than even 100 BD soldiers.
Cheers

Do you even know the value of a BD slodier, let me guess 13:400 (rawmari, 2001). Please bro, tell me you are kidding.....::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BS, I was addicted to it, it doesnt provoke u to do any crime, instead u want to see some movie or sleep, it makes u very very lazy.

Phensi is not core issue, people in India consume pain killer capsules + soft drink + phensi combo, now thats deadly and u can mount any mountain after consuming such capsules!!!

I have seen funerals of my close frens who were addicted to same ****, trust me nothing left in ribs :((, its sad painful death. U can punch and kill pehnsi/capsule addict.

I went to Hemkunt Sahib (Uttrakhand/Uttranchal, Near Badrinath/China Border) 3 times thanks to boost energy :p

But trust me Phensi addict is no harm to society compared to drunkards.

What abt smack (Heroin) industry in Punjab ? We never pointed finger @ neighbours.

Last edited:
Do you even know the value of a BD slodier, let me guess 13:400 (rawmari, 2001). Please bro, tell me you are kidding.....::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is having too much of desi made daru. Only few of our jawans took out 15 of bloody bharatis. :smokin:

Last edited:
India cultivating rice crops to raise rodents and chase them to BD to make all BD ppl sick..

India having a thriving Automobile industry to make cars with which they can run over any legal BD citizens visiting India..

some possible future topics. I request Indian members to brace urself for such topics and get ready with a quick reply

400? Even the most reliable sources say that at the most 16 indian soldiers were killed.
Please don't delude yourself. That incident doesn't show any bravery on your part as 5 batallions of your soldiers attacked a simple BSF outpost :rofl:
5 batallions ! Comeon ,you should have shown more confidence.

400? Even the most reliable sources say that at the most 16 indian soldiers were killed.
Please don't delude yourself. That incident doesn't show any bravery on your part as 5 batallions of your soldiers attacked a simple BSF outpost :rofl:

Please do not come up with over exaggerated Indian media news.We in Bangladesh are allergic to that.

First of all India instigated the conflict,and Indian soldiers came to Bangladeshi territory.In retaliation,we took over Indian territory.
Only a few BDR jawans repelled the initial attack from their nest.If I am not wrong 3 Jawans were saheed.

We found members of Indian army from those dead.They were identified by their uniform.What were they doing in a border conflict?
And Indian media with 200% efficiency blamed it all on Bangladesh,whose electronic media was at its infancy at that time.And we did not even have any online newspaper at that time.
Only if we had strong media,world would know the truth.

5 battallion of soldiers!!it crossed every level of exaggeration.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bro, you are caught in your own trap. Have you noticed? Here let me do the honour.

When did i EVER say 400 indian soldiers were killed? Can you please show me? I gave you the ratio of the number of soldiers that were included in the conflict. You missed the point and I am not surprised. Then how many indian soldiers were killed...16. Death on BD's side....2. Now you tell me sarthak, which troops got more value? Let me remind you (according to you 1 indian soldier = 100 BD soldiers).:blah:

Now my friend, if your "MOST RELIABLE SOURCE" is Indian media, i am again NOT surprised. After all "roton e roton chene"...if you dont get the meaning, please ask some kolkata friend of yours to help you out.

And finally dude, it was your 'valuable' soldiers who walked inside BD and unfortunately could not reach home for dinner. And about the 5 battalions you are talking about, i could blast that comment of yours. As i have far relevant things to debate upon, i suggest you please do your homework and take a look back at history. Small advice:- please use a non-reliable source this time and disregard your "most reliable source". Would give you more ground to debate upon. :coffee:

Cheers!!!

BD/Indian Members : Can we kindly stop bashing each other? .. PLEASE.

IF somebody has something constructive to contribute, please do so for the topic at hand. Thanks.

Please do not come up with over exaggerated Indian media news.We in Bangladesh are allergic to that.

First of all India instigated the conflict,and Indian soldiers came to Bangladeshi territory.In retaliation,we took over Indian territory.
Only a few BDR jawans repelled the initial attack from their nest.If I am not wrong 3 Jawans were saheed.

We found members of Indian army from those dead.They were identified by their uniform.What were they doing in a border conflict?
And Indian media with 200% efficiency blamed it all on Bangladesh,whose electronic media was at its infancy at that time.And we did not even have any online newspaper at that time.
Only if we had strong media,world would know the truth.

5 battallion of soldiers!!it crossed every level of exaggeration.:rolleyes:

I got this information from wikipedia , and i trust it way more than i trust your bangladeshi media

Five battalions of the 19th division of the Bangladesh Army with additional personnel from Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) attacked the positions of India's Border Security Force at Pyrdiwah at 01:00 hrs on 16 April 2001.:victory:[4] India claimed that Bangladeshi troops overran and occupied the village, which was near the town of Dauki, and that Bangladeshi troops were holding more than 20 of its soldiers hostage.[5] However, Bangladesh insisted that Indian forces launched an early morning attack on their posts in the frontier district of Kurigram, which lay on the border with the Indian state of Assam, on the morning of Wednesday 16 April 2001.[5]
Indian forces eventually responded and retook the village.

2001 Indian?Bangladeshi border conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bro, you are caught in your own trap. Have you noticed? Here let me do the honour.

When did i EVER say 400 indian soldiers were killed? Can you please show me? I gave you the ratio of the number of soldiers that were included in the conflict. You missed the point and I am not surprised. Then how many indian soldiers were killed...16. Death on BD's side....2. Now you tell me sarthak, which troops got more value? Let me remind you (according to you 1 indian soldier = 100 BD soldiers).:blah:

Now my friend, if your "MOST RELIABLE SOURCE" is Indian media, i am again NOT surprised. After all "roton e roton chene"...if you dont get the meaning, please ask some kolkata friend of yours to help you out.

And finally dude, it was your 'valuable' soldiers who walked inside BD and unfortunately could not reach home for dinner. And about the 5 battalions you are talking about, i could blast that comment of yours. As i have far relevant things to debate upon, i suggest you please do your homework and take a look back at history. Small advice:- please use a non-reliable source this time and disregard your "most reliable source". Would give you more ground to debate upon. :coffee:

Cheers!!!

Instead of blasting my commentm go blast wikipedia which says that 5 batallions of your soldiers attacked an indian position.
If you have anything constructive to reply to this instead of the usual " wikipedia sucks" , then please go on , otherwise , dont even bother

I got this information from wikipedia , and i trust it way more than i trust your bangladeshi media

Five battalions of the 19th division of the Bangladesh Army with additional personnel from Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) attacked the positions of India's Border Security Force at Pyrdiwah at 01:00 hrs on 16 April 2001.:victory:[4] India claimed that Bangladeshi troops overran and occupied the village, which was near the town of Dauki, and that Bangladeshi troops were holding more than 20 of its soldiers hostage.[5] However, Bangladesh insisted that Indian forces launched an early morning attack on their posts in the frontier district of Kurigram, which lay on the border with the Indian state of Assam, on the morning of Wednesday 16 April 2001.[5]
Indian forces eventually responded and retook the village.

2001 Indian?Bangladeshi border conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can just log in with my Wiki account and make changes to these "so called facts".That shows its credibility.But it will be changed again by an Indian.

You are free to dream whatever you want,I don't want to waste my time spoiling it.

Instead of blasting my commentm go blast wikipedia which says that 5 batallions of your soldiers attacked an indian position.
If you have anything constructive to reply to this instead of the usual " wikipedia sucks" , then please go on , otherwise , dont even bother

Dude listen,
I am going make this VERY clear to you now. I hope and pray that i succeed in getting this inside your scholar-brain.

First of all, you really do believe in what you replied on the basis of wikipedia right. Okey. Now it says that BDR and BA sent 5 batallions of troops and captured your indian villages and soldiers, isnt it. How come you left the second part out which says that "However, Bangladesh insisted that Indian forces launched an early morning attack on their posts in the frontier district of Kurigram, which lay on the border with the Indian state of Assam, on the morning of Wednesday 16 April 2001." Is it very hard to understand NOW who were the instigator for this conflict. You blame us sending 5 battalions, fine i ll take the accusition. even if i do, does it change the fact that you people started everything. Now i will ask that why did we send 5 battalions, should have sent a division.....

I am questioning your proof which made you believe that we sent that much troops. Then you MUST also believe that it was your soldiers who started it by the early morning attack. Try not to be bias my friend. I did not say wiki sucks, i just turned your proof on you.

Off-topic

Lastly, dont mind me asking but are you doing university or passed it already? If so, let me remind you that through out your uni life you will be advised not to use wikipedia for information or assingments or research work. Why? lack of credentials, author affiliation, author qualifications and many more. I study in a renowned australian university and i am always taught like that. Saying this, yet there are lots of reasons i can blast your wikipedia proof that has a " ? "after india.....:rofl:

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom