What's new

India running phensidyl industry to destroy Bangladeshi youth

Zakir bhai,its 16 officially and 97 un-officially :smokin:

Yes, the official figure is only 16. It was kept low only to stop building up emotion across both sides of the border. It is not necessary to follow only the official line when circumstantial evidence says something else? 400 IA troops attacking a supposed-to-be sleeping BoP at the dead of night 1 km inside the border, when the defenders were holding their positions with arms in hands. Please get the picture in your mind.

How do you expect the enemy foot soldiers to run away at the sudden firing at close range (50 to 60 metre), when the entire paddy field area was under 8 inches of irrigation water? 97 of IA troops were killed along with their commanding officer. The invading troops were lucky that all of them were not killed. Note that another 400 IA troops were waiting just across the border. But, seeing the unexpected, they did not move into BD.

No BD citizen should feel pain at these unnecessary deaths when our heroes themselves were waiting to sacrifice their own lives to repulse a 30-times bigger adventure team. These jawans did not run away at the thought of a certain death. A battle is not always fought with logistics and it is not always numbers. It is more spiritual.

Last edited:
Yes, the official figure is only 16. It was kept low only to stop building up emotion across both sides of the border. It is not necessary to follow only the official line when circumstantial evidence says something else? 400 IA troops attacking a supposed-to-be sleeping BoP at the dead of night 1 km inside the border, when the defenders were waiting in their positions arms in hands. Please get the picture in your mind.

How do you expect the enemy foot soldiers to run away at the sudden firing at close range (50 to 60 metre), when the entire area was under 8 inches of irrigation water? 97 of IA troops were killed along with their commanding officer. The invading troops were lucky that all of them were not killed. Note that another 400 IA troops were waiting just across the border. But, seeing the unexpected, they did not move into BD.

No BD citizen should feel pain at these unnecessary deaths when our heroes themselves were waiting there to sacrifice their own lives to repulse a 30-times bigger adventure team. These jawans did not run away at the thought of a certain death. A battle is not always fought with logistics and it is not always numbers. It is more spiritual.

Well put together eastwatch bhai. :tup: Thats what even i say. We do not lack in soldiers that are ready to die nor any of us doubt their spritituality as they have already proved it in past. Our BDR was enough to handle the aggression which pretty much accentuates their ability, so much to answer some people who disregards the value of a BD soldier.

Having said this..... Burma , as seen, is jumping too much about "crushing" us and stuffs. As i read in other post, they got the new 20 MIGs so that they have an advantage over us in the disputed region. Seriously to me, this is nothing less then open provocation and I am just waiting for Burma to do something like India did. I assure, history will repeat. Seems like they would lOoOove a RED carpet welcome by our forces....wont they......:smokin:

Orright I dunno how I accidentaly bumped over this forum, (my first time here actually so don bother), but this one really needs some bashing from behind.

dude vsdoc, I'm definitely sure you are from WB as I know about their Inferiority complex toward us. I mean you gave us freedom?:yahoo: So the tens of thousands of freedom fighters(compared to what 1200?indians) died watching streaptease?
When 70% of pakistani force were demolished and those paranoid pakistani generals attacked india following Israeli tactics, India was forced intervane when there was nobody else to fight They are paranoid you know?
I have many relatives who were freedom fighters my Uncle being one killed atleast 8 pakis before the end. Know some specs vsdoc you don't have to brag about what a pathetic loser you calcatians are really.
Now to all this ignorent bangladeshi posters, dude get a life, work for your country, I don give a f*** about Pakistan or India. I'm a countryman and I influence hundreds abroad and within the border though my work. My friends generate thousands of jobs, some can actually influence the governent. Atleast they do something to promote their country. This ignorent **** or indian worshipers from bangladesh should be kicked out ASAP.
Therefore I can actually face others before blaming everything on my country or neighboring junk countries. To anyone else from the neghbouring countries listen up, we are not as hopeless as this posters are and you certainly don't know how to rock!:cheers::mps:
Peace out!
Your presence here is refreshing.
Nice to come across a Bangladeshi who is proud of his nation and nationality. I got sick of the apologetics of your freedom movement.

Welcome to the forum!!
:tup:

India running phensidyl indistry to ruin bangladeshi youth? heh heh, a simple problem of drug misuse and smuggling becomes an indian conspiracy :)

Today its phensidyl, tomorrow industrial adhesives and day after roshgollas, damn addictive too.

Pathetic, get a life losers.

Narco Hiccough
The arrest of Yogesh Bakshi, a Nicholas Piramal sales manager, has blown the lid off a flourishing drug racket

Smita Gupta

Has Nicholas Piramal India Ltd (NPIL), one of India's leading pharma majors, sullied its hands in smuggling Phensedyl—a cough syrup which contains the narcotic codeine—to Bangladesh? The arrest of Yogesh Bakshi, national sales manager of Actis, an NPIL division, in Ahmedabad on July 1, "under Section 8 (C) read with 21, 23 and Section 29 of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act of 1985", is an embarrassment to the pharma group which enjoys a healthy reputation.

According to the remand application (F.NO.NCB/AZU/CR-02/2005) filed by the Ahmedabad zonal unit of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on July 2, 2005, before the chief metropolitan magistrate, Bakshi was arrested "in connection with the diversion of codeine, a narcotic drug contained in the cough syrup Phensedyl." The NCB went on to state that "...intelligence available with NCB indicates that...
Of the 3-3.5 crore Phensedyl bottles sold in the Northeast, 2.5 crore are for addicts.

Yogesh Bakshi and other...stockists and transporters of the company at Calcutta and Agartala are diverting/smuggling... Phensedyl to West Bengal and the Northeast region and Bangladesh for non-medicinal use, i.e. drug abuse in an organised manner and with full knowledge and for material gains." Phensedyl is one of the bestselling products of NPIL.

According to the NCB's case, four lakh bottles of Phensedyl—containing 80 kg of codeine—were seized recently while being smuggled across the Indo-Bangladesh border. Further, Bakshi had "diverted more than three crore bottles" to the Northeast region in the last three years—containing 6,000 kg of codeine.

The agency accuses Bakshi of ordering—as reflected in the invoices—the supply of 8.08 lakh bottles of Phensedyl, containing approximately 200 kg of codeine, in 2004-05 alone to M/s Bejali Medical Agency in Belonia (pop: 2,000), a sub-divisional headquarter on the Bangladesh border, 120 km from Agartala. A team of NCB officers who searched M/s Bejali found that the 10 feet by 12 feet shop was abandoned and no medical sales had taken place there. Intelligence, quoted by the NCB, states that approximately 20 lakh bottles of Phensedyl which arrived in this region have been diverted in the last three years.

So, what is codeine? If cocaine is the drug of choice for the rich and famous, codeine, an opium derivative and a narcotic drug found in Phensedyl, a cough suppressant, does nicely for the not so rich. It is widely abused, not just in India, but also in Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar.

Indeed, the illegal shipment across the border had assumed such serious proportions that in 2004 the Bangladesh government formally asked the Indian government to take steps to stop the "smuggling" of Phensedyl into its territory. The Myanmar government went a step further and banned Phensedyl altogether. Doctors in India point out that as a prescription drug, Phensedyl is safe, but if consumed in large quantities it leads to addiction.

The NCB charges are scathing. It accuses Bakshi of "destroying material evidence and trying to mislead the inquiry by supplying wrong data." It concludes that Bakshi, as head of sales, Actis, was aware of the high price Phensedyl commanded in the border areas when it was smuggled (while it is available for Rs 35 per bottle at a chemist, it fetches Rs 140 to Rs 145 at the border). He also knew that the dispatched quantities were not reaching stockists in Agartala but were being diverted from the transporter's godown.

"The Drug Controller of Tripura," the NCB told the court, "had cancelled the drug licence of major stockists of NPIL for non-availability of records of sale of codeine- containing cough syrup, namely Phensedyl, for medicinal use". Information with the NCB indicates that "of the 4-4.5 crore bottles produced by NPIL, around 3-3.5 crore bottles are sold in the Northeast and West Bengal." Of this 2.5 crore bottles are diverted to addicts. Interestingly, one crore bottles of Phensedyl are "sold" annually in Tripura which has a population of 32 lakh, whereas five to six lakh bottles are sold in Gujarat (pop: five crores).

For the Indian government, the case has ramifications which go beyond the addiction that the diversion of Phensedyl is fostering. As the NCB has pointed out in court, the approximate annual Rs 200 crore profit from smuggling the cough syrup goes into "the hands of...smugglers, insurgents and anti-social elements". It adds that, for instance, the NCB has been able to establish a nexus between the smuggling of Phensedyl and the terrorist group, the All Tripura Tiger Force.

Minister of state for home Sri Prakash Jaiswal, while not commenting on the case, said, "Drug smuggling on the Indo-Bangladesh border is causing great concern." Home ministry sources indicated that all zonal heads of the NCB have been summoned for a high-level meeting to discuss the NPIL case next week.

As far as the case is concerned, while the Gujarat high court refused bail to Bakshi, a similar application in the Bombay High Court has resulted in a transit bail for a few days. But the court has asked nine persons, including the presidents of marketing and sales of NPIL—all those involved in the production and sale of Phensedyl—to appear before the metropolitan magistrate in Ahmedabad in the next few days. Government sources added that thus far, the NPIL's defence has been that since the concentration of codeine in Phensedyl is within the legally prescribed permissible limit and the latter is a therapeutic drug, it cannot be classified as a narcotic drug covered under the NDPS Act. It was also argued that the NPIL gets Phensedyl manufactured from a third party and then sends it through various transporters to its four hubs and from there to carrying and forwarding agents at 24 locations. The company, thereafter, loses control and property over the goods once they are sold to the stockists. Thus far, the NCB, sources said, has not been impressed by this line of argument.

Given the sensitivity of the case—which has an international dimension—and the high profile of the company and its chairman, Ajay G. Piramal, officials, both in the NCB and the home ministry, are tight-lipped on the issue. Indeed, government sources said there was a great deal of pressure on the investigating agencies—even from ministers of the previous NDA government—to keep the case under wraps.

After all, NPIL is the flagship company of the Rs 2,500 crore Piramal Enterprises (PEL), one of India's largest diversified business houses, which also has interests in retailing, textiles, auto-components and engineering. The group is headed by Ajay Piramal, who is also the chairman of NPIL. He holds several positions of eminence in Indian industry which includes being a member of the Prime Minister's Council for Trade and Industry and the Prime Minister's Taskforce on Pharmaceuticals and Knowledge-Based Industries, External Director, State Bank of India and Member, Board of Trade (constituted by the ministry of commerce).

At the end of the day, the big question is: was NPIL betrayed by its senior executives or was everyone in the know and quietly raking in the profits? With the case in court, more sordid details of the illegal trade indulged in by senior executives of the company are likely to surface in the days to come.

www.outlookindia.com | Narco Hiccough

Well put together eastwatch bhai. :tup: Thats what even i say. We do not lack in soldiers that are ready to die nor any of us doubt their spritituality as they have already proved it in past. Our BDR was enough to handle the aggression which pretty much accentuates their ability, so much to answer some people who disregards the value of a BD soldier.

Having said this..... Burma , as seen, is jumping too much about "crushing" us and stuffs. As i read in other post, they got the new 20 MIGs so that they have an advantage over us in the disputed region. Seriously to me, this is nothing less then open provocation and I am just waiting for Burma to do something like India did. I assure, history will repeat. Seems like they would lOoOove a RED carpet welcome by our forces....wont they......:smokin:
This is a different thread, but you may search Youtube to see the Bhairab Battle. It was only 13th April 1971, when the lungi-clad village born freedom fighters led by a Bengal Regiment officer fought a great battle against the occupation troops supported by a ship and two jets. Many of those professional troops were killed along a rail line. Bangladesh was never short of heroes, BDR or not.

Narco Hiccough
The arrest of Yogesh Bakshi, a Nicholas Piramal sales manager, has blown the lid off a flourishing drug racket

Smita Gupta

Has Nicholas Piramal India Ltd (NPIL), one of India's leading pharma majors, sullied its hands in smuggling Phensedyl—a cough syrup which contains the narcotic codeine—to Bangladesh? The arrest of Yogesh Bakshi, national sales manager of Actis, an NPIL division, in Ahmedabad on July 1, "under Section 8 (C) read with 21, 23 and Section 29 of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act of 1985", is an embarrassment to the pharma group which enjoys a healthy reputation.

According to the remand application (F.NO.NCB/AZU/CR-02/2005) filed by the Ahmedabad zonal unit of the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) on July 2, 2005, before the chief metropolitan magistrate, Bakshi was arrested "in connection with the diversion of codeine, a narcotic drug contained in the cough syrup Phensedyl." The NCB went on to state that "...intelligence available with NCB indicates that...
Of the 3-3.5 crore Phensedyl bottles sold in the Northeast, 2.5 crore are for addicts.

Yogesh Bakshi and other...stockists and transporters of the company at Calcutta and Agartala are diverting/smuggling... Phensedyl to West Bengal and the Northeast region and Bangladesh for non-medicinal use, i.e. drug abuse in an organised manner and with full knowledge and for material gains." Phensedyl is one of the bestselling products of NPIL.

According to the NCB's case, four lakh bottles of Phensedyl—containing 80 kg of codeine—were seized recently while being smuggled across the Indo-Bangladesh border. Further, Bakshi had "diverted more than three crore bottles" to the Northeast region in the last three years—containing 6,000 kg of codeine.

The agency accuses Bakshi of ordering—as reflected in the invoices—the supply of 8.08 lakh bottles of Phensedyl, containing approximately 200 kg of codeine, in 2004-05 alone to M/s Bejali Medical Agency in Belonia (pop: 2,000), a sub-divisional headquarter on the Bangladesh border, 120 km from Agartala. A team of NCB officers who searched M/s Bejali found that the 10 feet by 12 feet shop was abandoned and no medical sales had taken place there. Intelligence, quoted by the NCB, states that approximately 20 lakh bottles of Phensedyl which arrived in this region have been diverted in the last three years.

So, what is codeine? If cocaine is the drug of choice for the rich and famous, codeine, an opium derivative and a narcotic drug found in Phensedyl, a cough suppressant, does nicely for the not so rich. It is widely abused, not just in India, but also in Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar.

Indeed, the illegal shipment across the border had assumed such serious proportions that in 2004 the Bangladesh government formally asked the Indian government to take steps to stop the "smuggling" of Phensedyl into its territory. The Myanmar government went a step further and banned Phensedyl altogether. Doctors in India point out that as a prescription drug, Phensedyl is safe, but if consumed in large quantities it leads to addiction.

The NCB charges are scathing. It accuses Bakshi of "destroying material evidence and trying to mislead the inquiry by supplying wrong data." It concludes that Bakshi, as head of sales, Actis, was aware of the high price Phensedyl commanded in the border areas when it was smuggled (while it is available for Rs 35 per bottle at a chemist, it fetches Rs 140 to Rs 145 at the border). He also knew that the dispatched quantities were not reaching stockists in Agartala but were being diverted from the transporter's godown.

"The Drug Controller of Tripura," the NCB told the court, "had cancelled the drug licence of major stockists of NPIL for non-availability of records of sale of codeine- containing cough syrup, namely Phensedyl, for medicinal use". Information with the NCB indicates that "of the 4-4.5 crore bottles produced by NPIL, around 3-3.5 crore bottles are sold in the Northeast and West Bengal." Of this 2.5 crore bottles are diverted to addicts. Interestingly, one crore bottles of Phensedyl are "sold" annually in Tripura which has a population of 32 lakh, whereas five to six lakh bottles are sold in Gujarat (pop: five crores).

For the Indian government, the case has ramifications which go beyond the addiction that the diversion of Phensedyl is fostering. As the NCB has pointed out in court, the approximate annual Rs 200 crore profit from smuggling the cough syrup goes into "the hands of...smugglers, insurgents and anti-social elements". It adds that, for instance, the NCB has been able to establish a nexus between the smuggling of Phensedyl and the terrorist group, the All Tripura Tiger Force.

Minister of state for home Sri Prakash Jaiswal, while not commenting on the case, said, "Drug smuggling on the Indo-Bangladesh border is causing great concern." Home ministry sources indicated that all zonal heads of the NCB have been summoned for a high-level meeting to discuss the NPIL case next week.

As far as the case is concerned, while the Gujarat high court refused bail to Bakshi, a similar application in the Bombay High Court has resulted in a transit bail for a few days. But the court has asked nine persons, including the presidents of marketing and sales of NPIL—all those involved in the production and sale of Phensedyl—to appear before the metropolitan magistrate in Ahmedabad in the next few days. Government sources added that thus far, the NPIL's defence has been that since the concentration of codeine in Phensedyl is within the legally prescribed permissible limit and the latter is a therapeutic drug, it cannot be classified as a narcotic drug covered under the NDPS Act. It was also argued that the NPIL gets Phensedyl manufactured from a third party and then sends it through various transporters to its four hubs and from there to carrying and forwarding agents at 24 locations. The company, thereafter, loses control and property over the goods once they are sold to the stockists. Thus far, the NCB, sources said, has not been impressed by this line of argument.

Given the sensitivity of the case—which has an international dimension—and the high profile of the company and its chairman, Ajay G. Piramal, officials, both in the NCB and the home ministry, are tight-lipped on the issue. Indeed, government sources said there was a great deal of pressure on the investigating agencies—even from ministers of the previous NDA government—to keep the case under wraps.

After all, NPIL is the flagship company of the Rs 2,500 crore Piramal Enterprises (PEL), one of India's largest diversified business houses, which also has interests in retailing, textiles, auto-components and engineering. The group is headed by Ajay Piramal, who is also the chairman of NPIL. He holds several positions of eminence in Indian industry which includes being a member of the Prime Minister's Council for Trade and Industry and the Prime Minister's Taskforce on Pharmaceuticals and Knowledge-Based Industries, External Director, State Bank of India and Member, Board of Trade (constituted by the ministry of commerce).

At the end of the day, the big question is: was NPIL betrayed by its senior executives or was everyone in the know and quietly raking in the profits? With the case in court, more sordid details of the illegal trade indulged in by senior executives of the company are likely to surface in the days to come.

www.outlookindia.com | Narco Hiccough

Idune thanks. Your post clarify a lot many things. First, it is not a STATE run program and second : Demand exists from across border.

Thanks again. I never thought you would ever give a clean chit to GoI.

I can just log in with my Wiki account and make changes to these "so called facts".That shows its credibility.But it will be changed again by an Indian.

You are free to dream whatever you want,I don't want to waste my time spoiling it.

Mate, same can be said about your media, isnt it? ... one look at EastWatch's account and he has smothered Indian Defence personel to a bunch of diaper soaker's. And when asked for proof ..... it's "Our media was not mature at that time so we dont have any published account .. etc etc " or "We know/Heard that from someone who worked on the border .. blah blah"... or some account form your own media. So, respect others before you ask one for yourself.

For Your Information : Not everything is editable in Wikipedia. And you can object to any information as being in-accurate and that piece will be clearly marked so. So unless you can provide some third party irrefutable links, we will belive our media or Wikipedia.

Thanks for clearing up bro. Repetition of past is require once more to mute big mouth Bollywood dreamed bhartis. :smokin:
Yeh correct. Clear that debris of your previous mutiny attempt amongst your armed forces and once you have set your house in order, think of repeating this.

Thanks for clearing up bro. Repetition of past is require once more to mute big mouth Bollywood dreamed bhartis. :smokin:

Oh sure , please go one.
But this time , instead of bringing 5 battallions , please bring 10 of them if you are to have any chances :rofl:

Mate, same can be said about your media, isnt it? ... one look at EastWatch's account and he has smothered Indian Defence personel to a bunch of diaper soaker's. And when asked for proof ..... it's "Our media was not mature at that time so we dont have any published account .. etc etc " or "We know/Heard that from someone who worked on the border .. blah blah"... or some account form your own media. So, respect others before you ask one for yourself.

For Your Information : Not everything is editable in Wikipedia. And you can object to any information as being in-accurate and that piece will be clearly marked so. So unless you can provide some third party irrefutable links, we will belive our media or Wikipedia.

Stumper,

Do you know how many Mig-29s we have?We have 8 migs.

But go to Wikipedia,you will find 16 Migs and also a link supporting it.
The Link leads to deagel.com .Now that's not a reliable source.
So see,If the so-called "Third party" is not reliable,how can one believe Wiki?I don't blame wiki BTW,Its a great site for people like me who lack knowledge on many things.
But We have to keep in mind that the info on Wiki can be manipulated like that.

When a biased news of "5 battalion" of Bangladeshi soldiers is printed on Indian media,I believe the "Third Party" loses its credibility.

Here is one from BBC:
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India-Bangladesh border battle

"A warlike situation is prevailing in the area with Bangladesh Rifles men and some 500 regular Bangladesh army soldiers encircling the BSF outpost by digging trenches and setting up bunkers," John F Karshiing, spokesman for the local administrative body said.

Now our friend Sarthak said that it was 5 battalions of soldiers from Bangladesh Army.

Battalion-A battalion is a military unit of around 600-1500 soldiers usually consisting of between two and seven companies .

Battalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the spokesperson said 500 army and regular BDR which may be at maximum another 500,remember BDR has 65000 troops and we have a huge border.Can't afford to pull off so many troops in one place overnight.

Even Wikipedia doesn't agree with Sarthak's outrageous claim.In which he trusts so much.

Therefore his claim of 5 battalions (800x5=4000 soldiers or more),which he is parroting for last few posts,is nothing but a Blatant Lie.

The trigger for the clash appears to have been an attempt by Indian forces to construct a footpath from an army outpost in Padua across a disputed territory some 300 metres wide to Indian Meghalaya. According to a Bangladesh Rifles spokesman, when the Indian Border Security Force refused to withdraw, the Bangladeshi military attacked and restored the country's “territory and sovereignty”.

This one probably reported by an Indian journalist.
For full report:
India-Bangladesh border still tense after worst clash in 30 years

Indian media also reported that those dead BSF men were tortured and after that they were killed by BDR,which contradicts the fact that some captured Indian soldiers were treated at Combined Military Hospital at Dhaka.

And about those mutilated body,let me tell you my assumption.It was most probably done by the villagers after they were already dead.That is like US soldiers in Somalia.You will see some pictures where Villagers carrying the dead bodies.

Last edited:
Stumper,

Do you know how many Mig-29s we have?We have 8 migs.

But go to Wikipedia,you will find 16 Migs and also a link supporting it.
The Link leads to deagel.com .Now that's not a reliable source.
So see,If the so-called "Third party" is not reliable,how can one believe Wiki?I don't blame wiki BTW,Its a great site for people like me who lack knowledge on many things.
But We have to keep in mind that the info on Wiki can be manipulated like that.

When a biased news of "5 battalion" of Bangladeshi soldiers is printed on Indian media,I believe the "Third Party" loses its credibility.

Here is one from BBC:
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | India-Bangladesh border battle

Now our friend Sarthak said that it was 5 battalions of soldiers from Bangladesh Army.

Battalion-A battalion is a military unit of around 600-1500 soldiers usually consisting of between two and seven companies .

Battalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the spokesperson said 500 army and regular BDR which may be at maximum another 500,remember BDR has 65000 troops and we have a huge border.Can't afford to pull off so many troops in one place overnight.

Even Wikipedia doesn't agree with Sarthak's outrageous claim.In which he trusts so much.

Therefore his claim of 5 battalions (800x5=4000 soldiers or more),which he is parroting for last few posts,is nothing but a Blatant Lie.

This one probably reported by an Indian journalist.
For full report:
India-Bangladesh border still tense after worst clash in 30 years

Indian media also reported that those dead BSF men were tortured and after that they were killed by BDR,which contradicts the fact that some captured Indian soldiers were treated at Combined Military Hospital at Dhaka.

And about those mutilated body,let me tell you my assumption.It was most probably done by the villagers after they were already dead.That is like US soldiers in Somalia.You will see some pictures where Villagers carrying the dead bodies.

Leon: Im not supporting sarthak or for that matter those series of events. I have been requesting BD and Indian members alike to quit bashing each others. Some of the BD members, as i have mentioned, make hero out of BD armed forces and in the same breath demonize Indian forces to a wimpy force, which we know is not true.

As for Wikipedia, i again state. If you have any objection, you can raise so and the relevant text will be marked accordingly. Its no God. But stands as a neutral source for reference.

I come to online forum to debate and gain knowledge. Sad to say, PDF has been one of those few who disappoint me. As a result i spend less and less time here and more time on my profession. The occasional flare that you might see from my side will be more on the BD section of this forum. I hope eventually , i will transit.

Back
Top Bottom